CHAPTER 39

The journey of Vidyashree had brought her to the pious city, known as the gateway of God, Haridwar, whose ambience envelops everyone.

It is said that Haridwar was created when a drop of Amrit fell from the pot when Garud was carrying it after the great Samudramanthan.

This was also the place where Bhagirath had performed severe penance for thousands of years to make the holy river Ganga descend.

And since Vidyashree was also taking a Bhagirathi prayas, it was natural for her to come to this place. Right now she, along with hundreds of devotees, was taking a dip in the Brahma-Kund in 'Har Ki Pauri', where the drop of Amrit had fallen.

Stepping out of the holy kund, she made her way straight to the ghats of Ganga, sitting there and meditating. The roaring river and it's heavy chaotic flow gave nothing but peace to Vidyashree's mind.

Occasionally the flow of water would hit her right on the face sometimes. It would've irritated anyone, but to her, it just made her smile. It was soothing her body temperature which just kept rising and rising due to her tapascharya.

On the other side in Kanchipuram, people were living free from the threat of Danavas. They had gotten abhaydaan due to Bhargav.

But one heart was still afraid, and it belonged to Damini who spent her days establishing a temple of Harihareshwari where she could peacefully spend her time.

She always kept wondering when will Bhargav return, or would he ever return or not. Damini was afraid of the second possibility.

"Hey sakhi yadi woh punah nahi laute toh ?" She muttered looking at the idol of Harihareshwari in her hands.

"Damini ! Damini ! Praanpratishtha ka samaye ho aya hai !" Aparna said coming outside newly made temple.

"Ji Kaki !" Damini quickly went inside where several people had gathered.

She gave the idol of Harihareshwari to the head priest and Aparna gave him the idol of Shreeshaktiswar that she herself had made with utmost care and love.

"Kaki, mandir toh Harihareshwari ka hai. Toh Shreeshaktiswar ki murti kyu ?" Damini asked.

"Arrey putri, bina Shreeshaktiswar ke Harihareshwari ki murti ki sthapna kaise ho sakti hai ?" Aparna said.

"Kyu nahi ho sakti ?" Damini asked.

"Kanya, Devi aur prabhu bhinn nahi hai. Aur na hi ek dusre ke bina unka koi astitva. Jo Harihareshwari sansaar ko santulit karti hai, unhe swayam Shreeshaktiswar santulit karte hai. Jo devi iss sansaar ka dhyaan rakhti hai, unka dhyaan swayam prabhu rakhte hai. Yadi dono mei se ek na ho, toh keval asantulan aur ashanti hogi." The head priest said.

Damini nodded understanding and the ritual of praanpratishtha began at the temple.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Well.... Even if he comes back.... It's not like you can marry him Damini given his akhand Brahmcharya vrat....

Anyways, the next place of Vidyashree is gonna excite you because a special guest appearance is gonna be made 🌝🌝

Any guesses ? 🌝🌝

Do comment.