CHAPTER 34

"Kumukh ko uska dand mil gaya. Ab tumhari baari." Bhargav said pointing his sword at the Danavas, causing them to gulp.

"K-Kintu humara kya d-dosh ?" One of them asked.

"Apne path-bhrasht Raja ko sahi maarg nahi dikhaya yeh dosh hai tumhara ! Apne raja ke ku-krityo mei saath diya, yeh dosh hai tumhara ! Rishiyo ko aatankit karna dosh hai tumhara ! Manushyo ki hatya manoranjan hetu karna dosh hai tumhara ! Streeyo ko apne bhog ka paatra banana dosh hai tumhara !" Bhargav scolded.

"T-Toh kya aap humara v-vadh k-karenge ?" Another danava asked.

"Nahi. Tum jaise paapiyo ke rakt se dharti maeli hoti hai ! Devi Arya-Bhaarti ke iss punya bhoomi par tum adharmiyo ka koi sthaan nahi ! Sampoorn sabhyata ko andhakaar mei daalne ki kaamna karne walo, apna jeevan ab andhakaar mei hi vyatit karo ! Chale jaao paschim disha ki oor ! Aur laut ke mat ana !" Bhargav said.

The Danavas nodded and left as hurriedly as they could, not wanting to anger him more. And after they were gone, Aparna and Padmamukh came towards him.

"Putra, tum kushal toh ho ?" Padmamukh asked.

"Ji Pitashree." Bhargav said.

"Bhargav, tumhe Kumukh ka vadh kar sampoorn Kanchi ko bhaymukt kiya hai. Ab thoda vishraam karlo." Aparna said.

"Yeh vishraam ka samaye nahi hai." A gruff voice said.

Hearing the familiar voice Bhargav's eyes widened as they all turned their heads, only to the find the great sage carrying the divine axe, none other than Parshuram.

"Abhi toh ek mahatvpurn karya shesh hai." He said.

-- KASHMIRPUR --

It was finally the time for Vidyashree to leave her kingdom. A huge crowd was gathered around the palace, none of them liked that their beloved princess leaving.

After she climbed down the last stair, Vidyashree looked back at her parents who were smiling at her and controlling their tears. They wanted to see her off with a happy face. Even Vidyashree was controlling her tears as she smiled and bowed her head.

Gyaansagar and Brahmavani raised their hands, blessing her to be successful in her quest as soon as possible

Vidyashree then walked ahead, people tried to stop her and block her way but were stopped by soldiers.

"Rajkumari ! Aap Maa Sharda ka prasad hai ! Aap Sharda-desh chhod ke nahi jaa sakti !" One of them said.

"Mat jayiye Rajkumari ! Yahi tapasya kar lijiye !" Another said.

Vidyashree looked at all the citizens gathered there, they weren't ready to let her go. She raised her hand to address them, and they all went silent.

"Mere priya Kashmirpur vaasiyo ! Gaav ke kalyaan hetu Ghar ka tyaar karna padta hai, Rajya ke kalyaan hetu gaav ka tyaag karna padta hai, Samrajya ke kalyaan hetu rajya ka tyaag karna padta hai aur Jagat ke kalyaan hetu apne sarvasva ka tyaag karna anivarya hai. Mujhe jana hoga, mere udeshya ki poorti hetu Paramarth se prathna kare." Vidyashree said.

She joined her hands and then walked on her way. The citizens fell on their knees, touching and bowing to her footprints that she left behind.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Shubh Navaratri everyone ✨

Now do you know why Bhargav exiled the Danavas to go westwards ? Watch this video.

Waise this channel is extremely good and educational for history, geo-politics and astro-physics so those interested can check it out. I insist.