CHAPTER 41

Wherever Vidyashree went, she attracted crowds and simple-hearted devotees. Although she didn't mind them, sometimes she wished to be in solitude.

And hence for her next destination, instead of taking a path that went from settlements she chose the path of forest. Although it was extremely abstruse way filled with its own set of hardships and threats, Vidyashree kept navigating her way with a smile on her face.

Because when she was alone, she could think about him. And thinking about him always gave her immense pleasure and gave her a momentarily refuge from all the hardwork she was taking in for their union.

After walking for a good while, Vidyashree sat down under the shed of tree, her mind still immersed in the thoughts of her beloved, which caused her to hum a tune in a gentle way. The tune then turned into a praise.

"Jaladri vahanam adi ved vyasam
Navgrah pujite Nakshatresh
Chaitanya lokadhipati Amarsri Ardhang
Namami ShriShaktinandan Shreeshaktishwar...." The words left her mouth as a warble.

And this was enough to alert the wild animals of the forest, as a loud purring sound fell on her ears but she was too immersed in her stance to make a move. Not that she needed to.

The ferocious stripped beast, the apex predator of the forest, pounced from behind the grass and swiftly landing in front of her.

Vidyashree opened her eyes and looked at the tiger, anyone would've been afraid and tried to run but she just stared at him calmly as the beast walked closer to her, showing his bare teeth.

"Shaantam Bhavati." She said causing the tiger to close his mouth and stand straight from his previous hunting stance.

Vidyashree smiled extending her hand towards the beast, as it came towards her and rested it's face by her palm, as she caressed his face the tiger purred.

But suddenly her hand left the face of the beast and caught an arrow mid-air. The tiger got alert and roared but Vidyashree kept her hand over his head calming him once again.

She then looked at the direction from where the arrow was shot. The big bushes moved a little, before a man came out of it, clad in golden armour.

He carried a bow in his hands and quiver behind his back, he seemed to have possessed the strength of gods and looked like the foremost among kings.

His aura was like that of the blazing rays of the sun that eliminates the dark. There were few white hair on his head signifying that this man has been honouring the his clan for quite a while. Seeing him, a big smile appeared on the face of Vidyashree.

"Pranaam, Rajarshi Dashrath." She greeted which made him drop his bow and join his hand as he looked at her astonished.

" She greeted which made him drop his bow and join his hand as he looked at her astonished

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Didn't expect a second update and him now did you my readers ? 😎😎

And now to those who might be wondering ki.... Dashrath ji kuch zyada jaldi nahi aagaye ?

Nahi sailors, tretayug chal raha hai, Rajarshi Dashrath lived for 60,000 years before the birth of Shri Ram and his brothers.

And if I'm not wrong, he said his age to Brahmarishi Vasisth himself, while expressing that he has been living for 60,000 years yet he doesn't have a child.