CHAPTER 29

Sitting by the riverside alone, Bhargav kept staring at his hand that shot the Hariharaastra, it didn't feel like he was shooting a terrible weapon, but felt like he was letting go of a beloved's hand. For a moment he didn't want to let it go, he wished to stay in that trance forever.

The energy of that Astra too seemed extremely familiar to him, even though he used it for the first time. It seemed to fit and compliment his valour perfectly. As if his power and Astra's energy were meant for each other.

Holding it gave him a not so normal feeling, it made him feel stronger and weaker at the same time. He felt excited and at the same time depressed.

"Kumar Bhargav, aap kushal toh hai ?" Damini asked who came here wondering if Bhargav was well or not.

"Pata nahi." He said. She noticed that he was staring at his hand, and wondered if he hurt it while shooting that divine weapon.

"Aapke haath mei peeda ho rahi hai ?" She asked.

At that Bhargav looked up, because her question made him wonder that if his hand wasn't aching then why was he in pain ? Was that pain he was suffering ? Or was it a keen sting of something else ?

He closed his eyes feeling and analysing all his bodily processes, Damini frowned looking at him. What was taking him so long ? It was a simple question.

"Hridaye mei." Bhargav said opening his eyes, finally realising where his ache was.

"Hridaye mei peeda ? Divyaastra ke karan ?" Damini asked.

"Woh sadharan divyaastra nahi tha, bhinn hai woh Astra.... Woh Hariharaastra.... Usse chhodte waqt aisa laga jaise... Jaise mujhse mere priyatama ka haath chhut gaya..." Bhargav said, his finger shivered a little.

"T-Toh pakad le haath." Damini said, causing him to look at her.

"Tatparya ?" He asked standing up.

"Jab se aap mere jeevan mei aaye hai kumar, mera toh kalyan ho chuka hai. Aapne sadev meri raksha ki hai.... Meri kaamna hai ki mujhe aapka yeh sanrakshan jeevan bhar praapt ho." Damini said.

She was about to hold his hand but he backed away. Damini looked at him, reading his expression, she regretted the words that came out of her mouth.

"Maine akhand Brahmcharya ka vrat dharan kiya hai Damini. Gurudev Bhagwaan Parshuram ko vachan diya tha ki parayi stree ka vichaar bhi man mei nahi layunga." Bhargav said.

Seeing her sad and regretful, he gave her a small smile.

"Yadi yeh sun ke tumhe santushthi ho toh Damini, mai kisi anya parayi stree ke sanidhya mei bhi nahi reh sakta." Bhargav said.

'Chalo kam se kam Bhargav ke jeevan mei mai nahi, toh koi anya stree ka bhi sthaan nahi..." Damini thought before returning a smile. It gave her a happy reassurance.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Oh girl oh girl.... Just wait till your bestie arrives and swoops this man right off his feet.... But that would be a funny scene though....

Imagine Damini trying to flirt with Bhargav and then door bursts open and boom ! Vidyashree rushes in, picks him up and leaves....

She be like - Shraap gaya bhaad mei ! Aap mere saath chalo !