CHAPTER 46

Bhargav looked at the last bit of Danavas running away from their life. The purpose given by Parshuram was fulfilled by him. There were no Danavas left in this great land of Bharatvarsh.

His sword dripped from blood, cleaning it off only one question plagued his mind. Now what ? If this was the purpose of his life then it was completed a little too fast.

Once again he was rendered purposeless. Once again his life seemed to have become meaningless. He sat down on his knees, looking up in the sky, wondering why does this always happen to him ? Why does he always feel so empty ?

Bhargav wondered whether he was cursed in his previous life ? But shutting those thoughts aside he tried to think what to do with his life ? Go back to Kanchipuram and live the life of a hero ? Or Go ahead and help sages to earn punya ? Or should he stay still and let the life have its way till last moments ?

Neither of this choices attracted him because there was one solution in his mind now. Right now only one person is his hope in this despair.

None other than his Guruvar, Bhagwaan Parshuram, can light his way in the dark path. Only he can guide him in such times. Thus Bhargav began his journey to the Mahendragiri parvat.

----

After a few days of travel, Bhargav reached the Mahendragiri parvat. It has been quite a while since he last left the mountain ranges.

This was the place where he first felt that he had a purpose in life. This was the place where he got the biggest blessing of his life by becoming the student of Parshuram.

This was the place where he, although named Bhargav, had become a Saptyuddh. This was the place where he had taken his oath of Akhand Brahmacharya.

Bowing down to the great mountains and then joining his hands while closing his eyes, Bhargav directed his focus on calling his Guru.

"ॐ जामदग्न्याय विद्महे महावीराय धीमहि तन्नो परशुराम: प्रचोदयात्।।" He chanted.

"Bhargav ?" The familiar voice brought him of his stance.

Seeing Bhagwaan Parshuram in front of him, Bhargav offered a deep bow in his lotus feet.

"Pranaam swikaar kare Guruvar." He said.

"Yashashvi bhava ! Tumhare yaha aane ka arth hai ki tumne iss punya bhoomi ko Danavo ke prakop se mukt kar diya hai." Parshuram said.

"Ji Gurudev." Bhargav nodded. The Jamdagneya smiled keeping an affectionate hand over his student's shoulder.

"Bharatvarsh tumhare jaise yoddha paa ke dhanya hai Bhargav. Tumne apni Mata ke garbh ko sammaanit kiya hai. Tumhe iska puruskar milna chahiye." Parshuram said.

"Puruskar ?" Bhargav frowned.

"Ha. Tum ek aadarsh shishya ho. Aadarsh putra ho. Tumne stree ke sammaan hetu yudh rach diya. Hey Bhargav tumhe toh apne dharm aur shaurya hetu sarvottam vardaan milna chahiye ! Maango ! Man chaha vardaan maango !" Parshuram said.

"Yeh sabhi toh mere kartavya the Gurudev. Inke liye mujhe koi puruskar ya vardaan nahi chahiye." Bhargav said.

"Toh vardaan ko apne satkarmo ka karmfal samajh ke maanglo." Parshuram said.

"Yadi kuch dena hi hai. Toh mujhe apna sanidhya de prabhu. Mai aapki seva karna chahta hu." Bhargav said getting on his knees.

Parshuram smiled knowingly as he kept an affectionate hand over his head.

"Tathastu." He blessed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Okay Okay.... We're in the last segment of the book 🌝🌝✨✨

Toh comment Karo nahi toh Soubalaa Mosi baithi hai kiss karne ko 🌝