CHAPTER 17

Vidyashree was with her mother Brahmavani, showing the proclaimed scholar and teacher of Shardapeeth the things she has written in the Upanishads which took a decade to be written by her.

Brahmavani was taken aback by how clearly and effectively the selected knowledge of Vedas was presented in these texts. Every concept from Brahman to Aatma to Paramatma was simplified in them.

"Mata, inn 10 Upanishado mei woh samast gyaan hai jo iss Yug ke manushya ko chahiye aatma-gyaan aur moksh hetu." Vidyashree said.

"Mujhe tum par poorn vishwas hai putri, kintu yeh Upanishad tab tak maanya nahi kiye jaayenge jab tak isme likhe har ek shlok ki vyakhya aur charcha nahi ho jaati." Brahmavani said.

Vidyashree thought for a moment, without discussing and debating each and every word written in the Upanishads, they won't be accepted as reliable sources for knowledge. A smile appeared on Vidyashree's face as an idea came to her mind.

"Toh Mata iss varsh ke Maha-Shaashtraath mei kyu na inn Upanishado pe vaad ho ? Iss prakaar prasidh gyaaniyo ke dwara inn grantho ko maanya bhi kar diya jayega." Vidyashree said.

"Yeh uchit sujhaav hai putri." Brahmavani smiled.

Suddenly a small yawn left the lips of Vidyashree, causing her mother to chuckle.

"Nidra aa rahi hai ?" Brahmavani asked.

Vidyashree just hummed in response before resting her head in the lap of her mother. Brahmavani smiled as she began patting her head out of habit, just like how she used to do in childhood.

After undertaking the task for writing Upanishads, Vidyashree left sleeping in the lap of her mother. All her time was spent in writing the texts. Many nights she had even skipped sleep for the sake of those granths.

After 10 years or so, she had kept her head on the lap of her mother and to Brahmavani it was most blissful and precious thing. Her habit of patting her daughter's head was still fresh in her muscle memory and will always will be.

"Satya hai..." Vidyashree muttered.

"Kya ?" Brahmavani asked.

"Santaan kitna bhi bada kyu na ho jaye... Maa ki goud kabhi chhoti nahi padti..." Vidyashree said before closing her eyes.

Brahmavani smiled as she placed a kiss on her daughter's head. She then took the duvet and pulled it over her daughter's body. Patting her head Brahmavani too fell asleep, resting her upper body on the headboard of the bed.

It easily could have been the most heart warming sight in the entire universe, that both mother and daughter were asleep. But equally heart breaking was the word uttered by Vidyashree even in her deep slumber.

"Priye...." Every breath she released in her slumber was followed by this word, which was repeated again and again even in this unconscious sleepy state.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Har baat samjhana sada sambhav nahi, Radhe. Samaye samjhayega.

Krishna said it.
SriSri felt it.

BUT CHEER UP ! IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER VEDIC SHAASHTRAATH ! THIS TIME WITH MORE ACCLAIMED AND WELL-KNOWN SCHOLARS !