CHAPTER 38

After traveling for a good while, Vidyashree reached the pious teerth of Badrinath, established by the great sages Nar Narayan themselves.

She went inside the temple, offered her prayers and began to meditate. The positive energy of the temple combined with her's created an atmosphere of highest harmony.

Everyone inside the shrine and even those outside in teh courtyard could feel the Paramanand in the air. They were quick to speculate it was due to the Yogini who had come.

Thus gathering fruits and flowers, they went inside the temple and kept everything in front of her as if offering it to a goddess. Vidyashree opened her eyes and smiled at the simple hearted people.

She just touched their offerings and gave it back to the people, who were all too happy to be recieve sacraments.

"Iss sammaan ke liye Dhanyawad. Ab mujhe jaane ki anumati dijiye." Vidyashree said.

"Yogini, aapke kaanti ke prakaash aane se Badrinath jagmaga utha hai. Yadi aap kuch samaye yaha ruk jaaye toh hum dhanya ho jayenge." A person said.

"Abhi toh meri yatra aarambh huyi hai. Aur mujhe bahut lambi duri taye karni hai." She said standing up.

"Jaisa aap thik samjhe. Sandhya hetu kuch fal lete jaiye." A woman said.

"Yadi Prabhaat aur Sandhya ki chinta karni hoti, toh Ghar ka tyaag hi kyu karti ? Jo jeene ke liye agle kshan dega wahi har kshan hetu sab kuch dega." Vidyashree said.

She joined her hands, bidding them good bye and left. The people bowed down to her, feeling as though they their Baba Badrinath had given them the fruits of all their punya all together.

---

The chanting of Mantras could be heard from across the forest, anyone who could hear it would be blessed. But the purifying energy was too unbearable for the Danavas.

For that race of Asuras, any Tapovan was their target to destroy. They loved to trouble the sages and sometimes kill them also.

The Danavas had warned the sages to not do Yagyas or chant mantras. But if the children of Danu were stubborn, the children of Manu were even more.

They wouldn't stop performing their rituals even if it costed their lives, which the asuras were far to happy to take.

"Bhul gaye ki humne yagya karne se mana kiya tha !?" A Danav roared.

The sages calmly looked at them, they were ready to embrace their deaths as the group of Asuras lunged towards them with their weapons.

But before they could attack a thunderous impact of a string being let go, threw the Danavas backwards. For a moment the sages thought that Indra himself has come to their rescue. But when they turned around they saw a man young man, dressed as sage much like themself.

"Bhul gaye ki maine tum sabko paschim disha mei jaane ka aadesh diya tha ?" Bhargav asked walking towards the Asuras.

They backed away in fear after hearing those words from him. They had heard about a young Brahman man, who wields the strength to annihilate the entire Danav clan. The man who killed Kumukh, the man who exiled them to go westwards.

Seeing the devourer of Danavas himself in infront of them, they ran faster than the time they ran away from gods. Bhargav shook his head before turning to the sages and bowing before them.

"Kaun ho tum parakrami Yuvak ?" A sage asked.

"Parshuram Shishya Bhargav." He said. The sages smiled and joined their hands.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Damn.... agar aisa chala toh by the end of the book, yeh Danavo ke saamne bas Shreeshaktiswar bol do toh inka phat ke haath mei aajayega
🤣🤣🤣

Waise accha hi hai.... Danav jaayenge tab hi toh Rakshas aayenge.... Those who got it they got it 🌝🌝🌝

And why are there so less comments these days ? How am I supposed to feel motivated ? That too amidst a writer's block, no less ! 🥲🥲

Comment.