CHAPTER 5

The sounds of swords clashing echoed in the palace of Kashmirpur, as always Maharaj Gyaansagar was giving lessons of weaponry to his daughter.

"Shaashtra ke saath shashtro ka bhi gyaan kyu awashyak hai ?" He asked swing his sword at her, which she blocked.

"Kyuki bal ke bina buddhi, aur buddhi ke bina bal kisi yogya nahi !" Vidyashree said.

She pushed his back and flipped her sword holding it by the blade and hitting his wrist at the right place with the hilt causing the sword in his hand of fall down.

Gyaansagar was amazed by this trick of her's and smiled looking at Vidyashree.

"Yeh daav kaha se sikha Putri Vidya ?" Gyaansagar asked.

"Kal jab aap sena ka prashikshan kar rahe the tab aapne bhi yahi daav ka prayog kiya tha." Vidyashree said.

"Itna chatur daav seekh ke bhi aapne hume bataya bhi nahi ?" Gyaansagar asked.

"Aap hi ne kaha tha Pitashree, jeevan mei apne Shaktiyo aur Yojnao ko rahasya bana ke rakhna chahiye jo keval swayam tak seemit ho. Jisse woh samaye aane par aapke sabse bade shashtra ban sake." Vidyashree said.

Gyaansagar proudly smiled at his daughter, who always remembered everything he taught to her.

"Ati Uttam. Aaj ka abhyas yahi tak." Gyaansagar smiled caressing her head.

He then picked her up in his arms and went inside, while feeling that she won't be known as the daughter of Gyaansagar but he will be known as father of Vidyashree. And when that day comes he would be the most proud and happy human on earth.

On the otherside in Kanchi, it was decided that to pursue higher knowledge of weapons, Bhargav would go to Parshuram. Padmamukh with a very heavy heart agreed.

"Naath, dukhi na ho." Aparna said.

"Aparna, kitne varsho ke tap aur yagyo ke pashchat hume Bhargav prapt hai. Apne eklaute putra ko swayam se dur bhejne ke vichaar maatra se hridaye dukh se bhar jata hai." Padmamukh said.

"Aapki peeda mai acche tarike se samajhti hu Naath. Kintu yeh samaj ke kalyan hetu anivarya hai. Bhargav ke jeevan ka naya adhyaye arambh hone wala hai. Use has ke vida kare, kyuki aapka wahi mukh usko varsho tak smaran rahega." Aparna said.

Padmamukh nodded putting a smile on his face, telling himself that if Aparna has allowed him to go then it is for the greater good.

"Mata-Pitashree ?" Bhargav called, both the parents turned around to see their son, ready to leave with a bundle resting on his shoulder.

He had a smile on his face because he has found one purpose in life, that is to get education from Parshuram. Now his life doesn't seem meaningless to him. Seeing his happiness, Padmamukh forgot all his sorrows.

"Putra, Kalinga Rajya mei Mahendra parvat stith hai. Wahi Bhagwaan Parshuram ka vaas hai. Yadi poorn shraddha, nishtha aur saral bhaav se anugrah karoge toh woh tumhe awashya sikshan denge." Aparna said.

"Mai aapki baat smaran rakhunga Mata." Bhargav nodded.

"Putra Bhargav, swayam ka dhyaan rakhna. Tumhara Kalyaan ho." Padmamukh said with a smile.

Bhargav bowed to them and touched their feet seeking blessings. And the moment he stepped outside his home with determination to make Parshuram his Guru, he entered the new chapter of his life.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Arrey Parshuram Bhagwaan toh baithe hi hai iss pratiksha mei ki jab Bhargav aaye tab woh usse siksha de 🙏🙏🙏