CHAPTER 40

Bhargav was walking through a dense dark forest, the smell of flesh pervaded it's atmosphere. Danavas had claimed this place as theirs, this is what the locals had told the student of Parshuram.

Keeping his eyes and ears alert, he kept walking. He was seen by several danavas, and they weren't unnoticed by him either. He knew very well that they were planning to make him their prey.

But those Asuras didn't attack. They knew about him, and they knew even well about his valor and strength. The Danavas were waiting for him to let his guard down so they could attack.

But the student of Parshuram letting down his guard ? That's not going to happen with Bhargav. Unless he voluntarily does it to lure the danavas to their death.

Kneeling in front of the river stream, he purposefully let his bow down and clutched his sword from one hand while drinking a sip of water from the other.

And thinking that his guard was down, one danav tried to pounce on him but before he could succeed, Bhargav turned around while pulling his sword out and he sliced the Asura into two halves right from it's waist.

Seeing their fellow Danav getting killed so brutally, the rest of them came out of their hiding at lunged towards Bhargav. There were around hundreds of them yet this one young man with a sword got the upper hand.

The energy blazing from him, the power in his swings, the swiftness in his moves, the speed of his motion and the overall divinity he carried was too much for the Danavas to bear.

Several died, several were badly wounded while the rest got on their knees and begged for his mercy. Wiping the blood off from his sword, Bhargav looked at them all.

"Tumhe mera aadesh gyaath hai. Uski purti karo." Bhargav said.

"A-Awashya ! Hum abhi paschim ki oor prasthan karenge." Few of the Danavas said.

But Bhargav could sense lies in some of their voices, they weren't going abandon the forest after he leaves. Hence he picked up his bow, and chanted a mantra summoning the fiery Agneyastra.

The Danavas looked at him wide eyes carrying nothing but fear. But contrast to their expectations, the arrow wasn't shot at them. It was shot at the forest as all the trees caught fire.

The plans some of them had to stay here secretly nevertheless vanished as they started running away and some even flew out from the forest.

Bhargav shook his head and calmly walked away. The fire was not only necessary to make the Danavas abandon the forest but also to purify this place from their asuri powers and also cremate the bodies of the dead asuras that they left behind.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Seriously Danavo, maan lete baat ek baar mei toh yeh din na dekhna padta.... Lekin agar yeh ek baar mei maan lete toh Asur kaha kehlate ?
😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

Comment or else Soubalaa Mosi will come to give you a kiss 🌝