Chapter 2: •𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮•

a/n today is my birthday, so you get another part❤️

Y/N POV

The flight went smoothly and we landed in time. I waited for my taxi to drive me home. A girl came up to me and tugged on my jacket. I turned around, smiling and said "hello, can I help you?". She looked at me and was nervous. "Are you Y/N, Helen McCrorys daughter?" She ask me shyly. "Yes I am. Who are you sweetheart?" "I'm Selena, I'm a huge fan of your mother. I love her play in Harry Potter as Narcissa Malfoy" she said excited. "Ohh thank you sweet. I tell her when I get home." "Thank you so much, can I take a picture with you?" "Are you sure? I'm not my mother" I asked a bit confused.

"Yes, you maybe not your mother, but still look like her... but you don't have to if you don't want!" She said a bit sad. "Of course we can take a picture." We took a picture together and I said "if you post this, make sure you tag me love!" "I will, thank you Y/N, you are so kind" "thanks, you're lovely" I gave her a little hug and my taxi came. I got in and give him my address. I got out, paid him & thanked him. I made my way to the door and my heart was beating uncontrollably. After a minute I knock at the door, needed to calm myself down first. All I want is a big tight hug from my mother.

After a few seconds the door opened and a speechless Helen McCrory and Helena Bonham Carter stood there, mouth opened and tears in their eyes. My Mom was a crying mess and Hellie tried her best to not lose her shit. I open my arms wide for mom to hug me. Not a second later she was -after 2 and a half years- finally back in my arms and hugged me tight and sobbed in the crock of my neck.

I couldn't breathe. "Too tight mom... can't breathe" she loosened her grip but don't let me go. I opened my eyes and saw Helena smiling through tears. I open one of my arms to signal her she is also welcome in our hug. I saw her hesitate and pulled on her hand to bring her closer to us. She hugged me with the same energy as my mother and cried in the other side of my neck. This, this was the moment I dreamed about for way too long.

After some minutes the sobbing turned to light sniffles and I backed away a bit. The only thing that left my mouth was a joyful "surprise!" They both hit my arm playfully and I laughed at them. God I missed this so much. I let them go and get my bag in the house and close the door. "Mom you have absolutely no idea of how much I missed you, you still look gorgeous as always" I turned to Helena "and auntie Hellie, you look flawless" I called her auntie, because I heard of the broke up with Rye and whenever I called her that her face lid up. And I was right. She smiled so bright through her teary eyes. Mom also know I call her that whenever she was sad.

Helen POV

My baby is finally back home. I can't believe it. I nearly fainted when I saw her on the other side of the door. I hugged her so damn tight and never wanted to let her go. Ever again! I know it was too tight the moment she said "Too tight mom... can't breathe". I loosened my grip a bit but wasn't ready to let her go yet.

I could feel that she dragged Hellie into the hug. God even in that situation she didn't wanted Hellie to feel uncomfortable and wanted her to be a part of the family. In my opinion she ever was and I know Y/N felt the same way. I missed her more than words can describe. After some minutes my sobbes turned into sniffles and I calmed myself down. She let go of me and Hellie but didn't backed away completely.

"Mom you have absolutely no idea of how much i missed you, you still look gorgeous as always". If felt myself about to cry again and she turned to Helena. I was a bit shocked when she said "and auntie Hellie, you look flawless". I know she called her auntie because Helena was upset about the breakup. Y/N always called her that when she was upset or sad to make her feel better.

Helena POV

I can't believed it, she is finally back home. And omg she looked so good. She looks so much like Helen. Her long dark her lays perfect over her shoulders. Her skin is glowing and her eyes sparked so much they look like fireworks. She had a really glow up from the last time I saw her. She looks so grown up and attractive. Attractive!? I was deep in my thoughts and she said something to Helen and turned to me what broke me out of them. "And auntie Hellie, you look flawless." omg she called me flawless ahhhhh! My face immediately lit up when she said this and I blushed a little. I hope they don't notice. Of course Y/N did and chuckled at my reaction.

It was now 11pm and because of the crying Helen already looked tired. We got on the couch and Y/N talked about Germany. She is also fluent in German now. I should introduce her to Sandy so she has someone she can talk German with. Helen hugged Y/N the whole time and I think she didn't mind. Helen fall asleep on her chest and Y/N looked at me. "I think she was exhausted. I'll bring her to bed. Do you want to stay the night or shall I drive you home?" She asked me. I don't want to be a burden and told her I call a taxi. "Don't be ridiculous Helena, you could never be a burden! You're a part of the family! I get mom to bed and you stay in the guest bedroom. End of discussion." She said seriously. I only nodded at her dominant temper. That was hot..

She lifted Helen up and walked up the stairs to her bedroom. Once she was in, she put Helen down and lightly stripped her so she wouldn't be uncomfortable in her sleep. She is such a caring and loving person, Hel raised her well. Helen didn't woke up when Y/N unclipped her bra and put on a oversized shirt. I didn't saw her naked, because she was with her back turned to me. The way Y/N unclipped her bra that easily was truly something different. Maybe she do this often by woman I thought. She kissed her forehead and laid her down.

I stood in the doorway and looked at her. She is truly a kind person. She got to me, pushed me a little so I'm out of the way and closed the door behind us. The moment her hand touched my arm, some sort of electricity run through my body. She looked eyes with me and her beautiful blue eyes met my dark brown ones. "Now it's your turn" she smiled. So took my hand and leaned me to the guest bedroom. What's that with the electricity here!? Once we arrived she opened the door and everything was covered with clothes. She chuckled a bit "oh mom will never change". She thought for a moment and turned to me. "You clearly can't sleep in the guest bedroom, so you can use my room instead and I stay at moms" "Y/N/N I don't want to be a burden.." I said quietly. She looked at me with 'what did I say earlier?' look. "I'm sorry, I would love to stay in your room." "Good, come on I'll show you!"

Y/N POV

I took Helena's hand and leaned her to my room. I open the door and immediately felt comfortable. So many old memories floating back into my head. I turned to her "do you want pj's or an oversized shirt?" "A shirt would be lovely" I nodded my head. I got to my closet and my shirts are a bit higher so my shirt riddled up a little. She saw my tattoo an gasped. "What is that on your back?" she asked generally interested.

"My tattoo, got it a few months ago. I have some of them on my body" "Can I see them?" She looked at me with hopeful eyes. "Maybe another time" I smirked at her. She blushed a little and tried to cover it with looking away. God she is so damn cute sometimes. I gave her the shirt and hugged her "goodnight auntie Hellie, if you need anything and I mean anything, just ask me" I told her. She hugged me back and mumbled in my neck "I will, thank you and sleep tight sweetheart." Now is my time to blush a little at the pet name she gave me.

I let her go and with another shirt I got into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth, used the toilet and changed my clothes. When I'm ready I moved to moms bedroom and get under the covers. Careful, because I didn't want to wake her up. Once I was comfortable and nearly asleep I felt mom moved closer to me and cuddled into my side. "I luv u" she mumbled "I love you too mom." With that be both fall asleep peacefully.

Words: 1623