⚠️Chapter 30: •𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓹• Part 3

Y/N POV

Next morning:

"Good morning darling" I hear mom whisper while she stokes my hair. "Morning" I mumble and scoop more into her side. My body hurts, I'm physically and mentally completely drowned. But mom is with me and as long as she is by my side I know everything is ok with her. I keep her safe and she keeps me safe.

"Sweetheart, your tummy is making a concert, let's eat something" she giggles. "I don't want to leave the bed" I whine in return. "Come on, Hellie made breakfast for us" oh shit.. if forgot about the fact I need to talk to her I think mom saw my change of mood because she immediately hugged me tighter and said "don't be scared, she won't leave you, you won't hurt her and she is worried about you and needs to understand what happened." How does she know?

"How do you know?" I whisper while looking into her eyes. "She came here last night and we talked. She was worried sick about you and repeated over and over again she loves you and you're the best thing ever happened to her. She isn't scared of you or think you might hurt her, she just wants to know what happened the moment you lost control. She doesn't understand how your mood changed so quickly."

"Are you ok with me telling her what happened years ago, why I want to protect you so bad? Or does she already know?" I look back into her eyes to see her reaction. "I never told her.. it's embarrassing for me because I wasn't capable of protecting myself, instead my 6 years old daughter did it for me." she lightly cried. I pushed her against me and she buried her head into the crock of my neck.

"Do you want me to tell her? Maybe than she understands why I acted the way I did. She is your best friend and would never judge you. She loves you and wants your best." I ask her for permission. "But if you don't want her to know, I understand. I would never push you!" I add dominantly, letting her know I mean it.

"We can tell her. This will only weld us together even more as a big family." She sniffles. "Alright, I talk to her, if you feel uncomfortable tell me and I stop immediately." I assure her. "Thank you!" We dressed ourselves, made us ready in the bathroom and walked down into the kitchen. Hellie sat at the counter and drank a tea.

"Good morning baby" she greet me and gave me a kiss. "Good morning Hel" she greets mom. "How did you slept?"she asks me. "Ahm, ok?" I told her more as a question. "How did you slept? Did you even had sleep? You look tired." I asks worriedly in return. "Maybe 2 or 3 hours." She mumbles. "Hellie, you know it's not good for you, right?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I know.. but I was worried sick and my brain didn't let me sleep" she defends herself. "I just want to know what happened, why you reacted the way you did. Why this effect you so much. It's not like I wasn't affected and angry, but it was different from you." I breathed out and turned to mom.

"Mom, are you ready?" I ask her again to make sure. "Yes" she answers hesitantly. "Why do you ask her if she is ready? What's going on here?" Helena questions confused and concerned. "I'll tell you why I freaked out, the reason why I want to protect her the way I do." I sighed and took a deep breath. I looked one last time to mom and she nods with already teary eyes. As I had my permission, I turned back towards Hellie and began to explain.

⚠️TW⚠️

"About 20 years ago, when I was 6, mom and I had a day for ourselves. We went shopping, played outside, had lunch and meet a old friend of hers. It was a perfect day until the man started to get touchy. He was a old school friend of her and endlessly in love with mom. She didn't had feelings for him and got together with his best mate, my father to be exact.

Mom got uncomfortable and I asked her if we can go home. She immediately agreed and says goodbye to him. He held her wrist and pushed her into a nearby bathroom. He started to yell at her and- and" I sobbed. "and ribbed her clothes off. He locked the door and I couldn't do anything. He just screamed 'you're not worth to life, you should be my daughter, now I make sure your sibling is mine' and laughed devilishly." My face was tear streamed and so moms. She interlocked our fingers and signals me to talk further.