Chapter 7: •𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂• Part 5

Helena POV

It's so embarrassing that everyone knows I like Y/N. Why does Sandra said anything? Is it true what Helen said, does it was so obvious? Didn't I hide my feelings well enough? Why doesn't Y/N said anything? Maybe she knows too but don't like me back, that's at least a reason why she didn't say anything. I was deep in my thoughts and sobbed at the bathroom floor. Than I heard a knock. "Hellie it's Y/N, please open the door." she says in a calm and sweet voice. Should I let her in? What will happen? I need to tell her how I feel before anyone else do it for me. Maybe someone already said something to her? How will she react? Will she rejected me? So many thoughts at the same time in my head. I didn't know how long I spaced out before I heard another knock.

"Hellie, you're worrying me, please open the door." She says with a concerned voice. "Please.." I stood up from the ground and made my way to the door. With a small 'klick' the door was open and I stepped back. "I heard the door unlocked, can I come in? If you don't want to see me, it's ok I can stay outside and we talk through the door." Even now she asked for permission, that's the reason why I love her so much- wait love? omg I just realized I love her.. if she reject me now it will be much more hurtful..

"You can come in, but close the door right behind you." I told her. I sobbed still so hard, it was difficult to answer without breaking the answer with a sob in between. She carefully open the door and stepped in. Just like I told her, she closed the door immediately and turned the key. She looked at me, stepped closer to me before her hands wear around my waist. She hugged me really tight and I could feel myself melting into her. She didn't say a word, she just hugged me. After a while she whispered smoothing and cute things to me. "Shhhhesh I'm here, I've got you."

Eventually my sobs turned into sniffles but she still didn't let me go. I feel so safe with her. It feels like no one can harm me while she's around. Is that what it feels like to be truly in love? I never felt that way before. Not with Tim nor with Rye.. after a few more minutes my crying stopped. I didn't want to let her go, but she move a little away from me to look me in the eyes. She brought both of her hands to my cheeks and carefully whipped my tears away. This was cute and caring I gave her a small exhausted smile.

"How are you feeling now?" She asked carefully with a concerned face. "Better, thank you." "No need to thank me, I'm always here for you. Do you want to talk about what happened? If not, I'm ok with that." Should I tell her? What if I tell her what happens but don't tell her what they said?

"They made fun of me because of something I can't control." I said quietly. "What do you mean?" I notice how my tears slowly return and I think Y/N knows it too. "Ok, you don't need to tell me if it makes you sad. Do you want me to go and talk to them? I'm pretty sure they will apologize to you." "NO!" .. "I mean no, don't talk to them. They found something out and I'm scared they will tell you." I mumble the last few words. "You are scared that I find something out?" "Yes? No? Maybe. I don't know. This.. this is so confusing for me" "I'm sorry Hellie, but I can't follow. Could you please tell me what happened and don't speak in riddles? I promise, whatever you tell me, I won't be mad or something. I just want to help you." I sighed. Here we go

"I like you more than just a friend" I said so quite it was just above a whisper. I told her! Fuck! Ok Helena wait until she says something. There it was, the silence I wasn't prepared for.. the whole time I couldn't look at her, I only looked at the floor. I thought it couldn't get any worse, so I looked up at her and said "I'm sorry, that's exactly the reason why I don't want to tell you." I started to cry again. "Please say something, anything." I begged her. I fucked up, how can I be so naive and think she likes me back? I'm ugly and old. No one loves me. She is young and beautiful, she has still her whole life before and I'm more near my death then my birth at this point. Maybe Helen wasn't right and I don't deserve to be happy.

"Y/N please, I beg you sa-" I was interrupted by her lips against mine. She took me by surprise and I needed a second before I kissed her back. I feel myself melting into the kiss. It was a loving kiss, full of emotions and.. and love. No one ever kissed me the way she did before. She was so gentle, yet so dominant. Suddenly I could feel something dripping onto my cheek, something salty. She was crying into our kiss, let all the emotions out. Soon she backed away and I let out a little whimper.

Y/N POV

I can't believe it, she said she likes me more than a friend! Ahhhh dreams came true! I can't believe mom was right about this! Fuck she knows us to well.. I need to thank her later! I was so taken aback by what she just said, I was frozen in my spot. She didn't looked at me once but I think she panicked, looked at me and said she's sorry. I still couldn't move or talk.

She begged me to say something but my head was empty. I can't think straight right now. All I need is to kiss her, then she knows how I feel about her. "Y/N please, I beg you sa-" but this time I don't let her finish the sentence. Instead I kissed her. I took her by surprise but she kissed me back not a second after. All the emotions I was holding back crashed down on me and I let a few tears escape my eyes. I backed away and she whimpered, I only chuckled a bit. "I like you too Helena" I smile softly. "Really?" she asked hopefully. "Yes and I don't know what happens next, but we will go trough this together." we both smiled through tears.

"I know you never been with a woman before, so we take it slow. I'm a very patient person, so whenever you're ready to take a step forward, I'm right by your side." "Do you mean it?" "Yes of course! Why shouldn't I?" I asked confused. "Because no one ever asked me to take my time. They decided it for me.." her face saddens. "Hellie, I promise you, I will never do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, or make a step you're not ready for. Only you decide when you're ready and when not. If I do something that you don't like than just tell me. Communication is the key, ok?" "Yes I will... god at least I didn't got rejected. This was the biggest fear I had" I burst out laughing and she looked puzzled. "Hellie, that's exactly what I was afraid of the whole time"

"So what now?" She asked. "How about we go back to the others?" her face got worried. "What if they asked what happened? I mean what happened between us?" she asked. "It's on you, if you want to tell them we are something or you don't tell anything. Your choice." I answered calmly. "What if they asked what we are?" "What do you want us to be?" I asked in return. Please tell me you want to be my girlfriend, that's all I ask for "I want to tell them you are mine and they can piss off.. mostly Gillian.. I'm a 100% sure she likes you a lot and I don't like it!" she said sternly and I only giggled at her protectiveness.

"So that means you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked carefully, not to rush into it. "Yes! Please?" She answered questioned. "I mean only if you're mine too?" She is so cute, I can't handle her "it would be an honor and of course I want you to be my girlfriend" I answered. "Good! This turned out so much better than I thought it would. I was so scared to be rejected, that I only saw every bad ending. I was never in my life so scared to lose a person." She admits.

"Me neither. But I was also scared to lose mom.. I talked to Sarah and mom heard what we talked about and I panicked. I was so scared she kicked me out or worse. She only said that she has nothing against us and want you to be happy." I smiled. "She said something similar to me too." "So she knows the whole time?" "No? Yes? I think she noticed the way we looked at each other the last couple of days, at least how I looked at you, and then she caught me off ground the first time you went to smoke with Sarah. I told her how I feel about you and she also said she has nothing against us but I think it's still weird for her." "Yeah I think that too. But she has to get used to it now"

"Are you ready to go back?" I asked her after she freshed up a bit. "Yes, let's go." She answers. I wanted to go but she grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "wha-" she pressed her lips against mine and kisses me softly. "Sorry I just wanted to kiss you again before we go back" cuuuuute I peak her lips again and interlocked our fingers before we went back to the main room. They all had a confused/ worried/ curious look on their faces. Before they looked at our invited hands and gasped.

Words: 1745