⚠️Chapter 9: •𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮•

a/n: it's the first time I write something like this, don't be so hard on me, thank you and enjoy!🤍

Y/N POV

⚠️smut⚠️

I stopped everything I did and looked her into her eyes. "Do you like it soft or rough, love?" "I wanna try soft first, make me feel it, make me yours." she answered. I nodded and continued and took off her clothes. She only had her panties on by now. I looked her up and down and saw how insecure she was and tried to cover her body. I moved my hands down her arms, towards her wrists till I reached her hands. I interlock our fingers before I pinned them above her head. "Don't you dare cover yourself from me!" I said sternly.

"You are the most beautiful woman I ever seen" I kiss her lips.
"I will tell you that every single day if I have to" I kiss her jaw.
"And I'm going to fuck you like I own you." I kiss in between her breast and she moans.

I let go of her hands. "May I?" I asked to make sure she still wants it and hold up my hands. She just nods. "Words baby" "Yes" she says quietly. Good enough I trailed my hands all over her exposed skin to see how her body reacts. I always do it before I get to business the first time. I want to know where she likes to be touched and where better not. The body language tells me a lot. Sometimes she jerks a bit and I know I should avoid the spot. With other spots I hear her breath hitched what tells me she likes it.

"You know, your body tells me a lot of what you like and dislike. I'm sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable sometimes, but if I don't do it, it will be much more unpleasant later." I told her. "What do you mean?" "Your body reacts to my fingers. Whenever you don't like a specific spot, you lightly jerk. That tells me I should better avoid the place." I looked up in her eyes and she let a tear roll down her cheek. "Why are you crying? I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you!" I apologize immediately.

"You didn't" "than why are you crying?" I questioned and whipped her tears away. "No one ever cared enough before to get to know me and my body." She smiled through tears. "I'm sorry, they are all idiots! I promise you, I make it up to everyone who failed to treat you like the queen you are." I smiled softly. "What did I do to deserve you?" she asked in a whisper. "You simply exists. Now let me show you how much I care about you." I kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her nose and lastly her lips.

I made my way down to her jaw and her neck. She moans softly the moment I found her sweet spot. I left some light kisses on her breast and her breath hitched. I let my tongue swirl around her nipple and with my other hand kneading her boob. After a few moments I give the other breast the same attention and she moans again. I kiss in between her breasts and moved them down her stomach. I know she is insecure about her stretch marks, so I kissed every single one of them. She looked down at me and smiles.

I placed a kiss right over her waistband and placed myself in between her legs. I stopped and looked up at her only to see her already looking at me. "May I?" I asked before I continue. She nods and mumbled a 'yes'. I take 2 of my fingers from both hands and stick them under her waistband. She lightly backed her lower half up to make it easier for me. I already saw how wet she was because of the patch on her panties. But didn't say anything. I removed them and throw it to the ground.

Now I have fully access to where she needed me the most. I lowered myself so her glistening pussy is right in front of me. She is so damn wet and all for me I kissed her thighs and tease her a little. She shifted under me and whimpered a bit, what make me chuckle. "Please s-stop teasing meee" she whined- moaned. "Patience love, you get what you want." I told her.

I was still kissing her thighs, but eventually placed a last kiss on her clit. She buckles her hips up and let out a loud moan at the sensation. I took my hands and pushed her hips down. I licked a strip of her fools to her clit and circled it with an 8- shape. She was already a moaning mess and I didn't even started yet. "Fuck!" she cried out. I licked her like a lollipop and lowered my tongue to her opening. I used my thumb and continued to circle small patterns on her bud. I teased her opening with my tongue before I inserted it.

"Ahhhh fuck baby, this feels so good!" she moaned. I could feel how close she already was and speeded up my actions. She is tight, even for my tongue.. this surprises me a lot.. her walls connected around my tongue and she screamed loud "Shit.. I'm ~ahhhhhh~ I'm cumming!" And she did, her juices floating in my mouth and she tasted delicious. I stopped my thumb, because of the sensitivity and let her ride out her high. Her chest rises up and down in a incredible speed way. "You taste Devine love"

"Holy shit.." I came up to her and kissed her so she can taste herself. "Are you ok baby?" I ask. She kisses me again and pulled away smiling from ear to ear. "Are you crazy? You've been so gentle, I can't with you!" I laughed and answered "because you wanted it gentle, but I'm not done with you yet" I said with a smirk. "What do yo- ~ahhhh fuck!~"

I lowered my head once again and circled her clit with my tongue. This time I stick a finger into her hole and let her adjust it before I started to move it. "Baby, I'm ~fuck~ I'm still sensitive, m-my body c-can't ~ahh~ take it." She moaned out. I got up and looked through my eyelashes and saw how much she enjoyed it. "Your body tells me otherwise darling" I smirk and continue licking her. I added another finger and she moaned rather loudly. Hellie is tight as hell, no wonder why a men never made her cum..

I started to curl my fingers after she adjusted them. I moved them in and out of her, while hitting her g-spot repeatedly. I can feel her clenched around my fingers. "God, don't s-stop ~shit~ I'm sooooaahhhh close!" I hummed in response what send shivers though her body. I could tell this drives her crazy. I quicken my actions and slightly bit in her clit. I feel her body shock for a second. "fuck FUCK!" She screams. "I'm going to, going to c- ~ahhhhh~" before she can finish her sentence she cums hard. She squirts all over my fingers, the bedsheets and some drips on me. That surprises me a lot. Didn't see that coming haha I let her ride out her orgasm and slowed down my pace.

After a few moments, what seems like eternity, she finally calmed down an collapsed into the pillows. "omg, this was intense. I never been fucked like that" she said breathlessly. "I can tell" I chuckled and licked my fingers clean. She looked down at me and saw how wet I was from the squirting and blushed hard in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that! I didn't even know I can do that!" She said and looking away. I just started to laugh. "It's ok, this only proves how good I made you feel"

"Yes, yes you did!" She giggled. "I will run you a bath and I will change the sheets while you are in the bathroom." I tell her and stood up. I got into her bathroom and filled up the tube. "Baby are you coming?" "I can't." She yelled back. I walked towards the bedroom and she laid exactly the way before and I chuckled to myself. "You can't walk?" I asked and tried not to laugh. "Yes.." she whined. I picked her up bridal style and set her into the bathtub. "I'll joining you in some minutes" I tell her and get back to the bedroom to change the sheets.

Once I was done I got back to the bathroom and stripped myself. I could see Hellie through the mirror how she looked me up and down. "Like what you see" I teased "pretty much, yes" she answered and didn't look away. "Move a little please?" I asked and she did. I got the place behind her so she sit in between my legs. Her head rested on my shoulder and my hands on her stomach. She moved her hands down to mine and interlocked our fingers. This little action there made me smile like a idiot. god how much I love her we sat in comfortable silence before I spoke up.

"I know now why you never had a orgasm" I told her suddenly. "Yeah? Why?" She questioned confused. "Because you're tight af, if I had a dick, I'm pretty sure I would cum in under 3 minutes and don't have the strength to continue" I laughed and she blushes. "Make sense now, Tim and Rye cum rather quick" she laughed with me. "Now you have me, so you better get used to have a orgasm." I joked and kissed her neck. "Wouldn't have it any other way." She turned around and kissed me softly.

Once the water turned cold we get out. I handed her a towel and grabbed myself one. We change into or pj's and laid in bed. I slowly massage her legs and she let out a small whimper. "I'm sorry love, but you should move at least a little tomorrow." I slightly joked.

"Better?" I asked her. "Yes, very- thank you! Thank you for everything." "No need to thank me, you better get used to it." I told her and kissed her softly. I laid myself down and she snuggled into me, basically laying on top of me. I started to play with her hair and she hummed in response. I could feel her breath is more even and she eventually falls asleep. "Good night angel". Soon after I was asleep aswell.

Words: 1776

a/n: yeah.. that's it. Let me know what you think🤍