Chapter 30: •𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓹• Part 2

Helena POV

"wtf was that? She called me 'Helena' and didn't even kissed me good night. What's going on?" I ask after Y/N left. "She is scared to hurt you, didn't you saw it?" Helen replied. "I don't understand?" I told her in a questioning manner. "She was scared of herself, even surprised of what she is capable of. She acted out of instinct to protect me from harm. Like she always do, but this time was different. I never saw her like this, she was hurt, angry and scared at the same time. I could see it in her eyes. She is scared to hurt you, scared you will leave her now, scared that you are scared of her and will push her away." she explains. Am I scared of her now?

"She needs time to clear her mind, to reevaluate the situation." She adds. "I would never push her away. What she did, she did out of love for you. She protected you, the same way I would for the people I love. I have no reason to be scared of her. Yes, it scared me the moment it happens, but I know she would never do it to me. She would never hurt me, no matter how angry she is" I say and began to cry.

She hugged me and said, "I know that she will never do it, but she is out of her mind now. She can't think straight at the moment. Give her time. She will talk to you when she is ready. Don't push her, if you do it she might leave you instead." "I don't want to lose her, I love her way to much Hel, I never loved someone the way I love her. Marriage was never a option for me, you know that, but with her, it feels right. I love her so much it almost hurts. The way I get jealous, only by someone looking at her, is something I never experienced. The feeling when she touch me, I never get enough of it. It's like electricity that run through my body at her lightest touch. The butterflies in my stomach break free every time she smiles at me. And don't even get me started on how good she makes me feel when she fucks me."

...

"never mind, please forget the last part, I forgot you are her mother." I add embarrassed. "Don't be embarrassed, I know exactly how good she can make you feel." She chuckles. "How?!" I ask in utter confusion. "Remember when we talked about I walked into her while she was in business?" she ask. I nod. "I never saw someone in so much bliss Lana was in. I honestly was jealous of her. I never felt that way she looked in that moment. Not even with the women I was with. I don't doubt that Y/N can sent you in other dimensions." She laughs at the end jokingly.

"I never been fucked like that my entire life. I have no fucking idea how she does it but she can end me in under 2 minutes. Sometimes I'm pissed at myself of how much control she has over me and my body. It's ridiculous." She looks shocked of what I just said. "Seriously?! in under 2 minutes?!" She yells in disbelief. "Yeah" "damn, I can't even finished myself that fast! Now I'm jealous of you!" she jokes and we both burst out laughing.

"I'll talk to her." She said after we calmed down. "But you heard her, she didn't want to get disturb" "I think it was directed to you, not me. I'll go and try, it won't hurt." Hel stood up, kiss my cheek and made her way upstairs.

Helen POV

I know she only wanted to protect me, but I was scared she kills Ralph. I never saw her like this before, well it's been years ago. She was completely controlled by her anger. I honestly don't know what changed her mind to not do it. It was like something or someone hold her back, as if she had a angel sitting on her shoulder and tells her 'he's not worth it'.

I knocked on the door to Y/N's room. "I told you, I don't want to get disturbed." she sniffles. "Honey, it's mom. I think this was only directed to Helena, not me." I say through the door. I heard her stand up from the bed and walked towards the door. She unlocked it and whispered a 'come in and lock the door right away'. I did as she told me and turned around to look at her.

She sat on the bed, hugging a pillow and cried. Her eyes already red and puffy. I made my way over to her and open my arms. I saw her hesitate but she wrapped her arms tightly around me with a muffled 'mommy'. "I'm here baby, I'm here. I've got you"