Chapter 37: •𝓡𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓷• Part 1

Y/N POV

Before we arrived at the location I feel nervous and over the place excited. My legs bounced up and down the entire time and my face never left my smile. My jaw was already hurting from it, but I couldn't care less. Hellie laid her hand on my leg and tried to calm me down, but it doesn't helped much. "Y/N/N, how about you don't come with us inside and follow some minutes later?" Bex asks.

"Are you crazy?! I can't wait any longer to see them!" "Ok, ok relax!" She giggles by my excitement. "Will everyone be there?" "Everyone but Jen. She has some important meetings unfortunately" "That's sad, but I understand" "Y/N can I have your phone? You still have some nice bts pics from us" Lana asks. "Sure, baby can I have my phone please?" She nods and handed it directly to Lana. "Password?"

"040707" "Why not 97?" "Because it's not my birthday" I shrugged. "What's the date then?" "My parents wedding day" "They married on your birthday?" "It was the only day available for the place they wanted to marry. Mom asks me for permission first, but I don't celebrate my birthday anyways, so I didn't cared" I explain. They nod in understanding, "when I get through your gallery, do I find ahm.. inappropriate pics?"

"Sure, I secretly take tons of pictures of Hellie when she is under the shower, sleeping or changing clothes. At some point I might make money out of it" I say seriously. They all widen their eyes, "I'm joking! Jesus!" I say in disbelief because they believed me so easily. "Stop scaring the shit out of me baby!" "I'm sorry" I giggle because she is so grumpy about it. I gave her a kiss, making her instantly relax and smiling against my lips. "I love you" I whisper and peck her lips again before turning back towards Lana and Bex. "I love you too" she whispers back and laid her head on my shoulder.

Lana went through the pictures from us on set, showing some to me she doesn't remember about. She stopped smiling and her eyes are fixed on one specific picture I assume. "Why didn't you delete this one?" She asks and shows me the pic of us with her hugging me from behind and I laughing my ass off with my fingers interlocked with hers on my waist. "I like the picture, it's cute. And I like to remember why I almost died of laughter"

"It was humiliating for me" She murmurs. "I find it hilarious" "What happened?" Hellie asks curiously. "We ended the scene we currently was shooting and it was a wrap. Lana came to me and well.. let's say she tried to get me turned on and we was still attached to the mics and everyone was hearing what she said." Lana blushes, I tried so hard not to fall into laughter, but as Bex burst out laughing it was over with me too. "Everyone know about your choking kink and they still made fun of me" Lana huffs.

"Mainly because I didn't gave a fuck. You on the other hand, you was extremely embarrassed. That's why they made fun of you. You could've say, 'It's exactly like this you fucker now get the hell out of my way I want to fuck my pretty girlfriend'. Then you should've dragged me out with head up and a proud face" "Honestly we had cheered if you had done that" Bex says. "Whatever" Lana mutters and changed the subject.

"Helena do you also have some trouble with her decisions of questionable bedsheets?" "I don't understand?" "They never fit if she changes them, turned me completely crazy" "First, do you even know her normal appearance? There is never something fitting. Second, if you would see her house, you would know the answer" "Our house" Hellie corrected me. "No, it's your house baby, but our home. It's a difference" I peck her nose.

"With other words you don't care if the sheets doesn't fit together?" "No I don't. I'm not even sure if I have a fitting set tho" she giggles. "I don't understand you people" Lana rolled her eyes while Bex smiles, "finally found your missing piece" Hellie looks at me smiling too what I seen so far from the corner of my eye. "I've started with 'auntie Hellie' back in time and honestly I loved her house even when I was a toddler. You have absolutely no idea how excited I was whenever mom said we'll visit her. Sometimes we stayed over and her bedsheets never fit, what I thought makes it special, unique even. Ever since I never got a fitting pair whenever I was changing them"

"That's because of me?" Hellie asks surprised. "Yes" I smile. "So that means I can thank her for your behavior?" Lans asks "Kinda yeah" I giggle. "Thank you for absolutely nothing Helena!" Lana says annoyed. "What can I say, except you're welcome" she giggles while Lans rolled her eyes. We burst out laughing at her behavior now and finally even she chuckles. "What else is Y/N doing you don't like?" Bex asks Lana.

"I think it's time to tell something I loved her doing" "Even that". I look at her, waiting for her next sentence. "It doesn't matter how independent she is, how much control she has over you, she always ask for your consent. Always. Sometimes it was the most ridiculous things you can imagine, something you personally thought it's not important, but she always made you feel like it is. I miss that sometimes, getting involved in decisions. No one before or after her did that" Lana explain.

"Do you have a example?" Bex asks. "Do you know Y/N as the gentle, soft person?" "Well she can be but mostly she scares the shit out of anyone" "Oi!" I gasped, feeling personally offended. "It's true love, you are only sweet to people you like. Everyone else get the cold shoulder" Hellie says, making me pout.

"Anyways, I've never had been in a relationship with a woman before her and it was insane how damn soft she was. She was that hard of a softie you could've possibly gag. I felt fantastic, not gonna lie she gave me a unbelievably good and comfortable feeling, act like I am fragile. No matter what she did, she ask or told me before it happened, so I know what was coming. Plot, I was" she jokes at the end.

I burst out laughing so hard, that even Nelly was looking at me even though she listening to music. I calmed myself down slowly and whipped a tear away what slip away from my eye. "Mommy?" "Everything's fine love, go back listening to your music" I smile and kiss her temple softly. She nods and looks back at her screen. "I know exactly what you mean, she was the first woman for me too. This gentle, soft side hits completely different and makes you feel like you are the only one existing for her" Hellie confirms that.

I softly kiss the side of her head, interlocked our fingers and saw her closing her eyes. I saw a flash, "sorry, was a beautiful moment you probably like to remember" Lana says sweetly what made us smile. "I want a invitation for your wedding" Bex told us. "Of course" Hellie says and looks at me with a unknown face expression I didn't saw before. It's a good one, I like the new look on her. It's a lot of love in her eyes right now. "Did you planned something for your anniversary?" Lana asks out of nowhere.

"I planned something" Hellie answers with a wide smile. "And she doesn't told me. Everyone knows how much I hate surprises!" I whimper. "You'll find out soon enough, stop pouting my love" I scoffed and crossed my arms over my chest while muttering curses in german underneath my breath. The 3 of them laughed at me and as I looked out of the window I saw the place the reunion was held. "We are here!" I beamed in fully excitement again.

Lana handed Helena my phone and she puts it back into her purse. I squeal the whole time till the car stopped, I can't wait to see everyone and catch up after so many years. My entire body was beaming. I took the headphones out of Nelly's ears and turned to Hellie and her. "If you feel at any point uncomfortable or want to go back into the hotel, you tell me immediately and we'll leave" "But you was the whole time excited, mommy, we don't want to ruin it for you"

I caresses her cheek, "it's really sweet of you darling, but non of them is more important for me than you and mom, alright?" She nods, nuzzled her cheek further into my palm, "Alright" she confirms. I kiss her forehead, "I love you mommy" "I love you too" we whisper. I turned to my love, "You got it too?" I ask softly. "Yes I do" She nods along. I placed my hand on her thigh, bend my head to her and gave her a quick loving kiss. "I love you" "I love you too" she peck my lips again. "Are you ready?" Bex and Lana literally yells, being all excited too. "Yes, let's go!" I match their energy. Here we go!

Words: 1585