⚠️Chapter 34: •𝓥𝓪𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷•

Helena POV

We decided on a week for vacation and it's desperately needed. I'm exhausted from filming and Y/N from her current process. Today is her last day in court and my last day shooting before we can fly to LA. Filming ended for me at 2pm, because it's only reshoots for today. I packed my belongs and drove home. Nell and Billy are still in school and Y/N will be home by 5:30pm. I changed my clothes and took a quick shower, need to pick up the kids in 30 minutes.

After I picked up the kids I packed Y/N's stuff. Well more the supplies from the bathroom for both of us and some dresses and outfits I want her to wear. I picked some basic clothes and 2 hotter dresses. I want to go on a date with her and I love the dresses. Also my favorite pants, her ass looks fantastic in that one and lastly my favorite blouse of her. It perfectly fit her curves and most importantly her boobs. I could stare at them forever without getting bored. They are perfect, perfect size, perfect shape and perfect rosy nipples with gorgeous piercings in.

I almost packed everything for her, or should I say placed on the bed to let her watch over if I forgot something. She is the one who packs the electronic stuff, like headphones, charger, etc because I have absolutely no idea of this kind of stuff. I'm happy I know how to use my phone. Our flight is tonight at 10:30, so we have enough time for everything. I made dinner for us, just simple salad with bread, nothing special. Y/N came home at 5:55pm because she was buying something for the reunion. She kissed me and helped me setting the table. We called the kids, ate and Y/N packed the rest of the stuff while I looked over the kids luggage. Just in case they forgot anything.

Because we are flying first class, we didn't needed to be there 3 hours earlier. Check in and everything will take about 30 minutes, so a hour before is enough. Helen drove us to the airport, wished us a nice vacation. We checked in, settled in the plane and the moment Y/N sit she was deep asleep. She hadn't much sleep the last couple of days, same as me, but definitely more as her. The kids watched a movie and I read a book till I fall asleep too.

Some hours later Nell woke me up and Billy woke up Y/N. "I need more sleep" she grumbles. It's 2am in the morning in LA and we still need to drive to our hotel, checking in and before get our luggage. "We fly here in the night and it's still night, you have enough sleep the next few hours mommy" Nell giggles. "Yeah and you better not waking me up unless it's lunchtime" we nod, knowing what will happen otherwise. We landed, needed 30 minutes to get our luggage before we get outside the airport.

I wanted to take a taxi, but Y/N hold me back. "I got a car" she says and walked over to this little house where you can borrow them. "Good morning, I ordered a car for McCrory" she says. "Good morning, yes ma'am. I need your signature here please" he replies. He gave her the keys and told her what car it is. We get out, towards the car and she drove us to the hotel. Y/N booked 2 separate rooms for us and the kids. We checked in and at 3:45am we finally made it in bed. She didn't said anything else, stripped herself fastly and slipped under the blanket. I get over to her, gave her a last kiss and she falls asleep again.

I get our stuff into the closet, knowing I can't sleep anyways after many hours of sleep already. After that I get everything in the bathroom and get also in bed with a book. Y/N cuddles herself close to me, having her head on my chest. I had one hand around her hip and with the other I hold my book. I let my thumb lightly stroking over her skin while continuing reading my book. Some hours later, it was 10:49am, she slowly woke up. "Good day baby, had a good sleep?" I whisper while kissing her temple softly. "With you in my arms I always have" she replies and look up. I smile and gave her a loving kiss.

⚠️

She got up, getting into the bathroom and I heard the shower run. We wasn't intimate in some days and I'm needy. I also got up, stripped myself on the way and get with her into the shower. She looks at me, raising her eyebrow. "Fuck me please?" I begged. She swirls me around, traveling her hand down my body. "Nothing better than that" she whispers while kissing my neck. She come in contact with my clit, circling it. I turned my head to the side and pulled her into a kiss. This time she didn't insert her fingers, she only works on my sensitive bud. After 2 or 3 minutes I came while moaning into her mouth.