Chapter 7: •𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂• Part 1

Y/N POV

Helena got more confident with us and open up after our spicy talk. It's really nice to see her happy again. She is so cute and I feel like I catch feelings for her. I do know we never can be a item, but I still have a little hope after she asked so curiously about what it's like to be with a woman.

After the fact that she never really had a orgasm before I wish I could make her cum and make it up to her for all the times her partners failed. I'm pretty sure she make herself happy from time to time, but you can never do it yourself better than someone else who really knows how it goes. I wish I could be the one who make her see stars for the first time and experience some kinks of hers.

Sometimes I think she feels the same as me. She became more handsy and we often cuddle with each other. She started to call me 'Love', 'Sweetheart' or 'Darling'. This drives me crazy! I love it! Anyways..

Hellie got invited to a party at Cate Blanchett's house and asked her if mom and I could come along. She said yes and is really excited to meet us. I know a lot of people will be there including Sarah Paulson. Holland Taylor, Sandra Bullock, Gillian Anderson, Olivia Colman, and Nicole Kidman. I'm really excited to meet them. I grow up with celebrities, that's why it's easy for me to be around them without fangirling. Mom and I go shopping and buy some new clothes for the party.

Saturday:

Today is the day we go to Cate's place. I'm a bit nervous but nothing I can't handle. We made us ready. I have a tight short dress, what hugged my curves perfectly. Mom have a long dress what is made for her and Helena wears my favorite dress.

a/n we look hot as hell 😏

My makeup & hair:

Once we all were ready we got into the car and drove to Cate

Once we all were ready we got into the car and drove to Cate. I drove because I don't drink and it's easier for us to drive back home that way.

The party was pretty nice, a lot of alcohol, dancing and singing. Helena introduced us to everyone and they are really nice human beings. By the time the most people went home we decided to play truth or dare. Thanks to Sarah. It's only Mom, Hellie, Cate, Sarah, Sandra, Holland, Gillian, Olivia, Anne Hathaway and me. We got really close and comfortable around each other.

"Ok Anne, truth or dare?" Sandra asked. "Hmm truth" "tell me a kink of you" "really, this is something you want to know?.. alright, I have a hair pull kink" "really?" we all gasped. She only rolled her eyes. "Sarah, truth or dare?" Anne said. "Dare" "I dare you to make Y/N a hickey."

"Why me!?" I whined. "You do know my girlfriend sit right next to me, right?" Sarah asked. "Yes.." "I hate you! I'm sorry Holland. Y/N get your arse over here I'm to lazy to get up" "yes ma'am" I rolled my eyes. The moment Sarah's soft lips connected with my skin, I feel a little tingle run through my body and got goosebumps. She made a hickey right at my collarbone. Once she was satisfied she let go of me and I moved back to my spot. From the in a corner of my eye I could see Hellie glare at Sarah.

Some more rounds passed. "Y/N truth or dare?" Collie asked. "I go for dare" "I dare you to kiss Helena" she said with a smirk. Fuck did she know I like her? My eyes automatically landed on Helena who blushed terribly, before they shot back to Olivia. "You know she never kissed a woman before, right? So maybe I'm not the best choice to be her first." "I couldn't care less" Collie answered. "But I care about it!" I said sternly. I looked back at Helena and smiled. "It's your decision Hellie" she was shocked is a understatement but agreed anyways.

"Do you really want this?" I asked to make sure she knows what happens next and placed my hand on her cheek. She whispered 'yes' before she connect our lips and used her hand, what was on my neck, to deepen the kiss. Ahhh I'm in heaven!! Her lips feel so soft and taste like wine and vanilla. I want this kiss never to end! Our lips moved in perfectly sync and it feels like a missing puzzle piece. By the moment I bit her lower lip she let out a moan in my mouth. Maybe she has a biting kink.. But by the luck of oxygen we backed away. "Wow" I mumbled under my breath and she blushed again. I got back to my seat and spaced out, until:

"Y/N truth or dare?" Gillian asked. "Dare" "I dare you to turn on Cate" my eyes wide open at her dare. What the heck? How should I make miss 'I'm married' turned on? This is a impossible task.. "I -what!?" I said a utter disbelief. "You heard me, turn Cate on." I looked eyes with Cate and she smirked, knowing I can't do it. For fuck sake, you can turn her on! You know exactly what woman like, use this for your advantage!! You! can! do! it!

⚠️?

I got up and slide down on Cate's lap seductively. "I don't have to do it if you feel uncomfortable" I told her while her hands moves to my hips and mine around her neck. "I know, but I want you to try me" "so you think I'm not capable of turning you on?" I raised my eyebrow. "Only time will tell" she smirked again. "You will lose your smirk in some seconds love" I replaced myself on one of her thighs and moved my knee to her clothed core and put a little pressure on and her smirk vanished. "See" now it was my time to smirk.

I slowly, like really slowly started to move my knee up and down while my fingertips moved around her exposed skin ever so lightly. I know if you want something so badly but only get a bit you get flustered and turned on. I lowered my head to face her neck. I let feather light kisses on her neck. Not enough to really touch her with my plump lips, but still enough for her to feel it. I could hear her breath hitched up and she took a long deep breath before she titled her head to give me better access. I think she is enjoying this more than I thought she would..

With her hands still on my hips, I could feel her squeezing them a little more the moment I was under her earlobe. I know this is her sweet spot so I stopped for a moment and kissed it this time really. She squeezed again and I bit on the spot and smooth it out with my tongue to replace the short pain. She moaned really loud at my action. 'Good girl' was all I said before I stood up and walked back to my seat.

I looked at everyone and only saw shook faces. Even Cate was surprised as hell of what had just happened. "What the hell did just happen?!" She questioned in utter disbelief. "I made the Catherine Élise aka 'I'm married' Blanchett turned on and even got a moan out of her. No one can beat me!" I laughed hysterically. Soon followed by everyone else. "How did you do that? It was fascinating to watch" Collie asked. "My secret" I smirk "Jesus, I wish I was single.. we would have a lot of fun" Gillian said. "I don't doubt that" I answered with a wink.

Words: 1308

a/n: this chapter will be split in 6 parts. I was writing this and couldn't stop 😅