Chapter 3: •𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼•

Y/N POV

I woke up pretty early the morning. The sun was up a little but not too much. I tried to move but something stopped me. I turned my face to the side and saw mom hugging my body. I attempt to get out of the bed without waking her. Successfully I slipped out and made my way to the kitchen. Once I arrived I made some coffee and pancakes. I got my AirPods out of my bag and listen to some music. I hummed the melody and slowly swing from side to side.

By the time I was ready I heard the shower turned on. I guess it was mom so I made my way to my room where Hellie stayed the night. Carefully I knock on the door and waiting for her to answer. A minute passed and I still got no answer, so I knocked again a bit louder. I heard her groan from the inside and chuckled to myself.

"Helena, can I come in?" "It's way to early and my head hurts" she whimpered. "I get some painkillers for you" with that I left the door. I got back into the kitchen and took some painkillers and a glass of water and moved back to my room. I knocked again and that time she answered "come in". I open the door and saw a mostly lifeless Helena. How much did she drank last night? "Good morning Hellie, here are the painkillers and water for you" I handed her the stuff and smiled a little.

"I made breakfast, you can pick some of my clothes if you like" I said and moved to my closet to grab some for me too. I could feel her staring at me but I focused on what I want to wear. Once I get everything I need I get out of my room to let Helena change the clothes. I walked in moms bedroom to change myself. I hear the shower turned off and mom walked out of the bathroom what was connected to her bedroom. I was just in my underwear and mom gasped when she saw all of my tattoos, well almost all..

"When did you get all of those, love?" She asked. "I already had 2 when I moved to Germany and over the time I got more." "You never told me" she said a bit disappointed. "I know mom, no big deal. Do you like them?" "This is really a beautiful peace of art" she answered and looked at the pattern and colors. She lightly moved her fingertips across my skin and over the tattoos so I got goosebumps. She chuckled and moved to her closet to dress herself. I started to dress myself too and told her I made breakfast.

Helena POV

I woke up from someone knocking at my door. My head hurt like hell and I remember I drank a lot of wine last night. Since when I'm such a lightweight? I groaned a little and told Y/N my head hurts. She left and get some painkillers for me. I sat myself up and leaned on the headboard. I feel like death. Probably I look like that too by the face of Y/N when she stepped in the room to give me the tables. Once I took them she said I can borrow some of her clothes.

She took some for herself and only had a oversized shirt on. The shirt slipped up a little and I could see her arse. My breath hitched a little of the sign and I blushed. I had a bit of butterflies in my stomach. God why I'm feel like this? Get your shit together Helena! I also saw some of the tattoos she had on her legs and thighs. I didn't wanted to stare at her but my eyes were to focused on her perfectly curved body, smooth legs, porcelain skin and long thick hair. I felt like I was hypnotized by her beauty. I snapped back the moment she turned around. I gave her a small smile and tried to hide my flustered state. Hopefully successful..

Once she left the room I breathe out and didn't even know I was holding in. I felt a tingle in my lower region and butterflies all around my belly. Did my bestfriends -25 years old- daughter really turned me on? Wtf? Why do I feel like this? I'm not even interested in woman, I never really kissed one, I'm straight for gods sake! Again, she is my bestfriends daughter and half my age! She will never be interested in me and is probably straight anyways.. but I still can't stop thinking about her.

I got up and moved to the closet. I grab some clothes and change myself. Once I was done I got into the bathroom, washed my face, brushed my teeth and comb my hair. I got out and saw Helen. We said our 'good mornings' and walked into the kitchen. The table was already set up for us and Y/N was fully dressed and had light makeup on. She looked beautiful. We started eating in comfortable silence.

Helen POV

We ate breakfast in comfortable silence and after we finished Y/N speak up. "Mom, I met one of your fans yesterday, her name is Selena, she said she loves your play as Narcissa in Harry Potter and I should greet you from her." Awwwww this is so sweet "this is so sweet of her, thank you" I smiled like an idiot.

She smiled back at me and said. "I go to Bex later, I send all my stuff to her place to surprise you" she grinned. "Can I take your car please?" "Sure baby, but be careful! Driving is different here than in Germany." "Thank you mom" she stood up and kissed my cheek before put the plates in the sink. "Thank you for the pancakes, there where really jummy" Helena said. I know she loves pancakes, especially from me or Y/N. "No problem, do you want to come with me or do you want to stay here? I could drive you home if you like."

I face Helena and saw she looked sad. Probably because the kids are at her dads and she is all alone in her big house. "Helena will stay here for some days love" "oh ok, do you want to pick up some stuff and on my way back I take you with me?" Omg she is so caring, I raised her well. "Yes sure" Helena answered. I know Helena don't want to be a burden, but I also know she need some comfort. Y/N left the kitchen and picked up her bag.

"Helena, I know you don't want to be a burden, but I love you and so does Y/N. We care a lot about you and your well-being. Let us take care of you for some days, at least as long the kids are at Tim's." She looked at her hands on her lap. "Helena please look at me." She looked up and had tears in her eyes. "You are always welcome here and you can stay as long as you like. You are family and we care about family." I said in a soft tone to show her I really mean it. She looked into my eyes to search for something that tells otherwise and couldn't find it. "Alright" was all she said before I hugged her tight and let her sniffle into my shoulder.

A moment later Y/N came back and didn't ask what happened, instead she stood behind Helena and rubbed her back. I could feel Hellie tensed up for a second and relaxed shortly after. How did I deserve to having a caring and loving daughter? Always there for others when they needed comfort. Like last night, she let me basically sleep on her on the couch without complaining, carried me into the bedroom and change me because she know I would feel uncomfortable sleeping in my clothes.

After some minutes Helena backed away. "I'm sorry" she whispered. "You don't have to be sorry auntie Hellie, I packed my bag and got your purse as well. Whenever you're ready we can leave." She gave her a quick kiss on the forehead. That was cute as hell!! She looked a bit shook at her own action but Helena only smiles like a child on Christmas and blushed terribly. Wait a minute, why does she smiles like a idiot? She never acted like that before only with someone she has feelings for. DID SHE CATCHES FEELINGS FOR Y/N??? No, no this can't be, she is straight and never been with a woman before or kissed one. Maybe it was just because of the action from Y/N nothing more.

Shortly after they both left. I did the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea and get comfortable on the sofa for a few minutes. Then I remembered that Helena slept in Y/N room because the guest bedroom is full with clothes. So I got up and in the guest room to do some laundry.

Words: 1540