⚠️Chapter 36: •𝓖𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼•

Helena POV

Before they change into their dresses, Lana gave something to Y/N. "I don't know what to do with it, so I thought I give it back to you." She said. Y/N opens the little box and it was a golden ring. Is that their wedding rings? "Keep it, you bought them." Y/N said and handed her the box back. "How do you know?" Lana asked confused, didn't take the box. "It's gold, I would've never decided on gold." "Why not?" "You was the one who wanted the traditional ones. If I have the chance to decided I take white gold. It's prettier." She answers truthfully. Good to know "Do you have the same? Or is yours different?" She adds. "I don't have the little diamonds on the side, only the one in the middle." "Make sense, I was more into bling bling then you" she giggles.

"Oh my, you engraved it?" She asks shocked after she looked at the ring for a better view

"Oh my, you engraved it?" She asks shocked after she looked at the ring for a better view. "Yeah.." "what does it say?" Bex asked. "fiducia" both answered. "And I added a feather" Lana continued. "You and your feathers" they all laughed. "The first thing Y/N gifted me was a huuuuge dream catcher with thousands of feathers. You have no idea how much I loved this one. It was just a simple gift, but nothing made me happier. It's still hanging in my bedroom." "Oh I remember, I was walking  down the streets and saw it hanging in the window. The dude looked strange at me as I told him I want it" she laughs.

"What was the first gift Lana gave you?" Bex asks again. Lana and Y/N start to laugh hysterically and all of us are confused as hell. "Did you watch Harry Potter?" She asks then. "Yes" all answer. "The first gift was Bellatrix wand and Lana said 'you need her outfit now and you are as crazy as she is sometimes'." she giggles and Lana blushed while looking at me. "But she redeem herself and gifted me a silver necklace with my name on it. Unfortunately I lost it when we was on vacation, somewhere in the ocean." She continued sadly. "It was funny, alright!" Lana defends herself.

"Hellie still has the wand, sometimes- if Billy or Nelly bring friends home she don't like- she take it out and waves it around. You have no idea how much she scares the poor kids." Now it's my time to blush while everyone laughs. "Babyyyy" I whine. "It's true tho" she giggles and kissed me. "Mommy?" Nell asks out of nowhere. "Yes love?" They gasped as Y/N answered, I think they don't know that she calls her 'mommy'. "Can I have your phone please? Mine died" she whimpers. "Sure" she smiles and handed her the phone. "Thank you mommy!" She cheered excited and kissed her cheek.

"She calls you 'mommy'?" Lana asks shocked. "Yes? Problem with that?" She raised her eyebrow. "You ever told me you don't want to have kids" "Technically she isn't my daughter and time change, so did my decision." "Yet" Nell answers. "Huh?" Y/N ask and narrowed her eyebrows. "Uncle Damian isn't your real dad, but he adopted you. So now he is. If you marry mama one day, you will adopt me too" she says confidently. What!!?? Omg, I'm gonna cry! "Nelly" she whispers and hugged her tightly. "And there is no room to argue, you better do it!" Nell said seriously. "Nothing would make me happier love" she replied and kissed her forehead.

Nell looks at me, lightly concerned. "Ahm mama, I hope you are ok with that?" she questions somehow scared of rejection. I nodded my head repeatedly, can't form a proper sentence without breaking completely down. Nell breathed out in relief and Y/N open her arms for me to hug her. I flung my arms around her and she kissed my temple. "Don't cry now baby, your makeup will be ruined" she whispers and I nodded into her shoulder. I tried so hard not to loose myself and after some minutes I calmed down while she rubbed my back. I let her go and she kissed me softly. "Mommy? Auntie Hel is calling" Nell said and handed her the phone.