Chapter 7: •𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂• Part 4

Gillian POV

Damn she is perfect, she is pretty, successful and kind. I really wish she would be my girlfriend.. "Helen, she is perfect. You raised her well!" "Thank you! I'm really proud of her!" "You better be! She is a very unique person." "So you fancy her too?" Helen ask with a smirk. "Maybe, but how is it possible to not like her? She is literally perfect!" I defend myself. "Yeah she is" she chuckled. "Wait! You said 'fancy her too', who else does it?" "Ahhhmmmm.." she panicked. "Helena" Sandra replied. What???

Sandra POV

"Helena" I replied after Helen failed. "WHAT!??" they yelled and Hellie had tears in her eyes. Not enough to roll down her cheeks but enough to make her eyes sparkle. Fuck why did I said it? I mentally slapped myself. "So I was not the only one who thought the kiss was a bit too personal?" Holland asked. "Sorry I didn't mean to say something. I mean it took me years to come out myself so who am I to judge." She continued. "No you wasn't." Olivia and me answered. Wait she knows it too? This is perfect, Y/N likes her and Helena likes Y/N. But I can't say anything because I promised Y/N! Fuck!

Olivia POV

Sandra and Holland knows too? We need a plan! "Ok, who else knows it? And be honest!" I asked around. Everyone raised their hand, expect for Helena and Helen. The tears rolled down her cheeks and she stood up and run out of the room. Probably into the bathroom. Fuck, I messed up! "I didn't mean to upset her, I thought it would be a good opportunity to make a plan.." Helen stands up and started to walk the way Helena left. I grabbed her arm. "You should give her a little space Hel." "Collie you fucked up, she is crying and needs someone!" She raised her voice. "This was not my intention" "think before you say something!" I didn't mean to do that.. I feel extremely guilty.

Cate POV

Helen left to find Helena. Collie looked guilty and everyone was quiet. "Sarah wants to talk about Helena with Y/N" Holland broke the silence. "About?" I asked. "She thinks Y/N likes her too. No one kiss someone that way if you don't have feelings for each other." "That's true though.. If she really have feelings for her, she is a lucky woman. As Gil said, she is unique. Hellie deserves to be happy after everything she's been through and someone who treats her well and Y/N would be a perfect match." I answered. This is really messed up.

Holland POV

If Helena and Y/N really got together, Sarah and I have finally someone who has a huge age gap as well. So we could talk about it and give some advice to them and can go on double dates. "We should do something about it. The tension is really thick." Anne said. "What do you think we should do? Helena is crying, Helen is pissed, Collie fucked up and Sandy knows probably something we don't" I answered. "What do you mean she knows something we don't?" Anne asked. "They talked in German. And did you saw how Y/N reacted after Sandy asked her something? I'm sure they talked about the kiss. I just can't prove it" "spill it Sandy" Cate demand.

Anne POV

"I'm sorry, I can't. I promised Y/N! I don't break my promise!" Sandy said sternly. I'm sure Y/N likes Helena as well! They meant to be together. "So what do we do now?" Olivia asked. "I don't know. Maybe we should leave it here and asked Sarah what they talked about. Maybe she will tell us something." Holland answered. Shortly after Helen came back. "She didn't open the door. You guys fucked up big time!" She said before she leaves again.

Helen POV

I stormed off to find Helena. I'm the only one who know the truth. After some minutes of searching I heard sobs. I knocked at the door and waited for Helena to open. "Hellie it's me, please open the door." "NO!" she screamed. "Helena, I know how embarrassing this is for you, but you need someone to calm you down. Please open the door."

"Hel I can't, they know! What if someone says something to Y/N? I can't let that happen! I'm not ready yet." She said. "I'm still so confused about my own feelings, why does everyone else knows more than myself? They think they are smart enough to know exactly what feelings I have! Why did Sandy said it in the first place? If she didn't say anything, no one would know!"

"Hels, I think they know already. You didn't covered your feelings well. I know you don't want to hear it, but it's the truth. We can see the way you look at her with sparkles in your eyes. How you glare at everyone who compliments her or is to close to her for your liking or when Gillian said she would break up with her partner. Everyone who has eyes could see it Hellie. Now please, I beg you, open the door." "Please get Y/N" she whispered. So I left to go back.

Meanwhile outside, Sarah's and Y/an's conversation:

Sarah POV

"So what do you want to ask me?" Y/N asked after some comfortable silence. I know she likes Hellie and I'm pretty sure she likes her too, maybe I can find out now and set them up. "I want to asked you if you like Helena." I said and waited for an answer. Y/N only looked at me and said. "Was it so obvious?" and chuckled. Wow I didn't thought she would actually say something.. "a little bit, yes." I answered. "Don't tell anyone, I'm not ready yet to let them know. The only one who knows it too is Sandy." "How does she know?" "She asked me in German. That's why I panicked." "Make sense" I
laughed.

"I think you should tell her, it seems like she has feelings for you too" I told her. "Sandy also said that" "Holland thinks it too." "I'm not ready yet. It's a big step for me and not to mention for her. She never was with a woman before and I don't want to disappoint her. Well I think it's not possible because I'm the fucking supreme.." she winked at me "..but still I don't want to be rejected by her. It's also weird because she is my mothers best friend. I'm scared she will kick me out or doesn't accept us or worse I'm a disappointment in her eyes. Mom already knows she will probably ended up with a daughter in law who is more near her age as mine. But I'm sure she never thought this could be someone so close to her. I don't want to lose her or destroy my friendship with Hellie."

wow I wasn't expecting this. Helen is so open minded she would never rejected her. She will need time to process the news but would support it. "Why is it so easy for you to open up to me and not the other?" "It's easy to talk to you, maybe because you had the same situation some years ago." she shrugged. "True thought, it was hard for me as well." god I know exactly how she feels now! I wanted to say something until:

"Darling, you could never disappointed me! No matter how hard you try! I love you and nothing will change that! It hurts me, that you think I would reject you because of something you can't control." Y/N eyes widen. "H-how long do you stand there?" She asked scared.

Y/N POV

Shit how much did she heard? I know we would have the talk eventually, but not now! I'm not prepared! "Long enough to tell you the girls inside fucked up and Hellie needs you. But before I let you go, I want to tell you something." Hellie needs me!? What the fuck happened? What did they do? "What happened?" I asked, scared of the answer. "You will find out soon enough. But I want to tell you, I have nothing against you and Helena, she deserves to be happy at least once in her life. I can see the way she looks at you sweetheart. She won't reject you. But she needs you now."

"Where is she?" "Bathroom 2nd floor. She is crying, so prepare yourself." I stormed of, not giving a single fuck about everyone else. They saw me speeding through the main room and looked really weird at me. What did they do? This is not a good sign. I gave them 'we will talk later' look and they nodded. I made my way to the bathroom and knocked on the door. I already heard loud sobs. "Hellie it's Y/N, please open the door" I said calmly.

Words: 1510

a/n: Cliffhanger- I'm sorry 😅