⚠️Chapter 20: •𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓼•

⚠️smut⚠️

Y/N POV

I reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. Her boobs fall into their natural state. She is still the most beautiful woman I ever saw "god Hellie, you are so beautiful" I whisper to her and kneading her breasts. She moans and pushes her hips into mine for some function. desperate are we I chuckle to myself.

I let my hands wander down her back to her panties. I slipped my fingers under the waistband and lightly pulled them down her arse. I gather all my strength, flung my legs around her waist and turn us around, so Helena is on her back now. She gasped and looks up to me surprised but didn't say anything. I pulled her panties down completely and threw them on the ground. She caresses my waist and hips with her hands.

I started to kiss her and trailed them down her jaw and neck. Once I was on her collarbone I made a hickey, knowing she can hide it with her clothes. I got down to her breast and left more bites on them. I swirled my tongue around her already hard nipple and pitched the other. She moans out loud and her breath hitched.

I open her legs with my own and sit in between them. I started to rub her core with my knee, kneading her breasts and kissed her forcefully, almost desperate. The moment my knee got in contact with her core she moans into my mouth. I can't wait to ride her

"You're already so wet" I mutter against her lips. "Because you turn me on so easily" she mumbles back. I kiss her one last time before I backed away. She let out a small whimper. "Are you still sure about the riding thing?" I ask only to make sure. "Yes, yes I am!" she said confidently. "I'm sorry, just wanted to make sure" "don't be, I appreciate it" she smiles.

I positioned my pussy over hers and she spread her legs further apart, giving me better access. I skim experimentally along her core, trying to find the right angle for us. As I lowered my body more into her I glide over her folds with my own. She moans at the sensation, even I let a moan slip out. I start to find the perfect angle and the best rhythm.

Her eyes fluttered shut the moment our clits meet the first time and moaned loud. I started to move my hips back and forth at a slow pace to let her get use to the feeling. "Can you move fa- faster and harder p-please?" She moans out. I moved my hips faster and harder just like requested and earned myself a really loud moan.

I could see how close she already was and I'm not far away from my second orgasm either. I started to roll my hips particularly hard against hers. She grabbed my hips and let her nails digging into my flesh. She is so wet, I can feel our pre cums mixing together. Her breathing becomes more and more uneven and her moans become louder, almost screaming.

I moved my hips faster than before, sliding over her cunt at just the right angle to always brush over her clit. Helena started to move her hips against mine in perfectly sync and we both moan out. She completely loosened herself in the feeling of me riding her. I think she really, like really, loves this.

Both our movements became sloppier. I let my head fall back into my neck and Hellie let hers fall into the pillows. "Fuck" I curse under my breath. "I- I need to c-cum ~ahhhh~ c-can I cum please?" Aww she asks for permission "cum with me love" I said and moved my hand to her throat to choke her. With that we both let go. "Ahhhhhh fuuuckkkk" she screams out. I let out some loud moans myself. I don't even know the last time I've been fucked like this, I almost forgot how good it feels to ride someone..

Our cums mixed together and I'm almost sure she can feel our cum dripping down her thigh, like I do. I slowed down and let us ride through our highs. Once we both finally calmed down I collapsed on top of her. My head is right over her heart and I can hear how fast it's pumping. "Are you ok?" I ask a little concerned and look at her. "Yes! I'm perfectly fine. Never felt better." she breaths out.

We laid the a few minutes before I remember we need to go back home. "Hellie, we should shower and drive back home, I'm not sure how long we are gone." "Yes, but can you do me a favor first?" "Sure, what is it?" "I want the shower to be worth it and need another orgasm please?" Seriously? "How intense?" "I hate squirting, you know that, but I want it intense." She looks at me with hopeful eyes "please." she adds.

"Don't say more" with that I slide down and placed myself in front of her pussy and started to lick her. I can taste both our cums and they are delightful and unique. I slipped a finger into her and than another. I instantly curl them and hit her g-spot aggressively, without causing her any pain. She is already moaning really loud and I flicked my tongue over her bud in zigzag. I bit into her clit because I know it drives her crazy.

Her body shock for a moment. "FUCK!" she screams out. I know how sensitive she is and I don't want to curse her any pain. Her legs wrap around my shoulders, as I feel her hands creeping into my hair. She didn't pulled on it, just pushed me into her pussy. It feels like my whole face is now in her. "God please don't stop! ~ahh fuck~ I'm so close" she groans out. It's impossible for me to stop right now..

I speed up one last time and tried to get as deep as possible and curl my fingers. She let out a LOUD high pitch moan and her walls connected around my fingers. I did the same again and she finally let go. Her legs are still around my shoulders and I don't have the chance to back away. There is no way out! I could feel her starting squirt and there is no other way than to slurping her juices. Luckily for me this time it was just white thick liquid that flows into my mouth. I swallowed all of it and after she calm down she released me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't wanted to held you there, but I didn't had control over my body." She told me. I could feel some of her liquid running down my chin. I used my finger to collect it, "Open" I order. She opens her mouth and I stick the finger inside. She let her tongue swirl around my finger and moan at her own taste. "Good girl" and she let my finger go with a 'pop'.

⚠️smut over⚠️

We made our way to the bathroom, I carried her because her legs still like jelly. We took a quick shower, dressed ourselves again and get back into the car. I drove back home and open the door. "We are back" I announced. "Finally, I thought something happened! Did y-" mom trails off once she saw us. She smirks and walked over to us. "I think someone already celebrated the divorce" "what?" "You forget to cover your hickeys darling" she chuckles and let her fingertips skim across them. Helena blushed in embarrassment and I only smirk at her. "you caught us" I laugh.

"Where are Bill and Nell?" I ask. "Living room, why?" "I need to cover them before they see them. I'm pretty sure Helena would sink into the ground." I giggle and she blushes even more. With that I sprinted into my bedroom and tried as best I could to cover all the hickeys Helena left on me. Why does she have to do so much!? I whined for myself. Once I was satisfied I walked back to the others and they already made dinner. It was nearly 10pm now but no one cared.

"Because it's already so late, how about you guys sleep here another night?" Mom asks. "Sure, no problem. But I need to burrow some clothes for tomorrow." Nell said and looks at me. "You can take mine, but don't steal them like the last!" I answer dominantly. "Yes mommy" she jokes and rolled her eyes. Why does it sounds good when she calls me this? "Oui, don't roll your eyes on me young lady" I joke back and we all fall into laughter.

We made our way into our bedroom and says good night to everyone. After I closed the door, Hellie kissed me and said "it was prettier while everyone could see the love bites" I got to my cabinet and got the makeup remover out. I removed all the foundation look back at her and said, "better your majesty?" "Yes!" She is literally a child sometimes.

We stripped each other and shared some kisses in between. I laid myself down and open my arm for her. She climbs onto me, like so many times before, and placed her head in my neck. "Good night baby" she mutters against my skin and kissed my neck. "Good night love, sweet dreams" I say and kissed her shoulder. By the time we were both comfortable we started to drift into our sleep. Just before she tighten her arms around me, almost like I would disappear. Both of us dreamed about our future life together.

Words: 1636