⚠️Chapter 21: •𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂• Part 2

Y/N POV

"So what are you guys talking about?" She asks. "Just everything and nothing. He told me a little bit about hisself and I told him about me." she isn't convinced with my answer and I know exactly why. "Sam, do you mind if I tell her?" I ask him for permission. "Tell me what!?" she almost yells. "No I don't, I think it's for the better now!" "Thank you" I smile. "Baby he has a boyfriend, so stop glaring at him. He doesn't have any interest in me and I don't have any interest in him. You can turn your jealousy down." I told her and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"I'm not j-" she started but I interrupted immediately. "You are! Don't lie at me. You have nothing to worry about or a reason to get jealous. I'm yours and only yours." I assure her. She blushed and nods. "God you're so cute together!" Sam said and clapped his hands together. I look at him and smile in return.

"Can I steal her from you for a moment?" Helena asks Sam. "Sure, she is all yours." he winked. "I'll be back in some minutes" I told him. She got up from my lap and I followed her inside. She leans me to her bedroom, once we get in I closed the door and she pushed me against it. She locked it and her face inches away from mine. I could feel her breath against my lips and she smelled like wine and something I didn't decipher.

⚠️a little bit of smut⚠️

She closed the space between us and connected our lips. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her firmly into me. We both moaned the moment our bodies collide. She let her tongue slip into my mouth and she fight for dominance. I let her, she needs it. She needs to know, that she is the only one I let this do to me. She mention for me to sit on the bed and I did. She sat on my lap again and slowly moved back and forth on my thigh. Desperately needs some touch.

"Someone's desperate, hm?" I chuckle. "Yes! You didn't touched me the last 2 weeks, I need my release." She says before she kissed me again. The music was loud enough for us to continue. I know she isn't the quietest person, so I hope no one will hear her. I slipped my hand under her skirt and rubbed her through her panties. She gasped into my mouth, followed by a moan. She didn't saw that coming

"Baby if I continue, you have to keep quiet. Only because the music is loud, doesn't mean they won't hear us, yes?" I said. "Please continue, I will be as quite as possible." she promised. She kissed me again and I moved her panties to the side. I could already feel how wet she was. "shit you are so wet" I muttered against her lips and let my fingers glide up and down her foals to spread her wetness onto them. She moaned again and let her head fall into my neck.

"Are you ready?" I ask before I insert my fingers. "Yes" she mutters into my neck. I slipped 2 fingers in her and she clenched hard around them. She moans out loud, but it was insulated by my skin. I didn't move them yet, let her adjust them first. After about 2 minutes I feel her muscles relax and started to pump them in and out of her. "Fuck" she breathes out.

I go faster and harder by every thrust. I curled my fingers inside of her and she let out a high pitch moan. I moved my other hand to her neck and brought us back into a kiss. I swallowed all her moans and feel her clenching around my fingers again. She was close. I speeded up one last time and she backed away from the kiss and let her head fall back into her neck. She moans out loud and muttered curses under her breath. I bit into her neck and whispered in her ear, "let go, cum for me"

With my last bit into her neck and my thumb brushing over her clit she let go. She breathed into my neck heavenly and moaned in my ear. Her moans are heaven to me. I can feel her cum surrounded my fingers and I slowed down to let her ride out her high. Her breath became more calm and I carefully removed my fingers. I licked them clean and moan at her taste. "You are still delicious, I should make this my daily snack." I giggled. She looks into my eyes and smiles. "I wouldn't mind"

⚠️smut over⚠️

"Hellie, we barely see each other, it's impossible to do it" I told her sadly. "I can change that" "what do you mean?" I ask confused. "Move in with me. I know you like to move out from your childhood house and I have enough space. You can have the guest bedroom as your private room if you need time for yourself." She really wants to move in with me!? "Are you sure about me moving in with you? I think you should ask your kids first." I questioned concerned. "I already talked to them and they have nothing against it. They love you and already see you as a part of the family. I mean you ever was but it's different now. Last week Nell had a friend over and told her you are her mom too when she asked who the woman on the picture is." (It's a 'family' picture from Helena, Nell, Billy and you at a trip to the beach) ohhh it's so cute

"Billy is your best friend and he wants you by his side almost 24/7. He is more excited about you moving in than me and this has to say something" she chuckles. "Thank you for your offer, can I think about it first and talk to mom?" I ask. "Sure baby, take your time. But not to much, I miss it when I'm not able to wake up next to you, cuddle you the whole night and fall asleep in your arms." she says sweetly. "I won't, don't worry. I'll talk to mom tomorrow or on Sunday."

"We should go back now, I think they already miss us." I say. "I honestly don't care, I enjoy being so close to you." she says before buried her face further into my neck. I moved to lay down on the bed, pulling Helena down with me. Our bodies are completely intertwined now. "You have 5 more minutes and after that we will go back." I whisper and felt her nodding.

"Love, it's 10 minutes later now, we really need to go back." I say and carefully rubbed her back. I don't want to leave either, but I know they get suspicious. "I don't want to" she whines. "I know, you have me the whole weekend. It's only Friday. I promise you we spend every second with each other, ok?" "Do you promised me to kiss me every few minutes when we get back down?" she questions quietly. "Sure, why?" I ask a little confused. "Billy's friends eyefucked you the entire time and I don't like it. I need it as a reminder you won't leave me. Otherwise I go crazy!" She admitted.

"Why do you think I leave you every time someone looks at me?" I ask honestly hurt. "Because what if you get sick of me or realize you can have someone better than me? I'm so much older than you and can't give you what people your age can." she sniffles in my neck. I can feel her tears dripping down my neck. Why is she still so insecure about me leaving her? I never gave her a reason.. this make my heart ache..

"Helena, I swear I will never leave you! You are perfect in every way. You are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Your love is enough for me and ever will be. You bring a joy into my life I thought I can't have anymore. I don't care about our age gap, I never have and never will be. I don't want you to ever think I just walk away from the best thing that's ever happened to me. That's what you are Hellie, you're the best thing and I will spend the rest of my life telling you that. You are kind, caring, a little bit crazy, thoughtful, talented, beautiful and everytime you laugh my heart beats a bit faster. Your voice is smooth and calm and your accent makes it even better. I could listen to you every second of every single day and would never get sick of it. I love the way your voice change when you tell me something you are exited about or fascinating. This is just a little bit of what I love about you. I can go on and on but we won't have enough time for that. You are my everything Helena, please never let your stupid voice in your head tell you otherwise!" wow

Words: 1532