Chapter 7: •𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂• Part 2

a/n: You're lucky because we don't have anything to do at work recently. Here is part 2- enjoy lovelies❤️

Helena POV

What did just happened? She made Cate moan!! That was so hot! But how did she do that? She never really touched her. I never thought someone could make this happen, except for Andrew of course.. Omg now I want her even more! And she fucking kissed me!!! The moment I accidentally let the moan slipped out of my mouth I could feel her smiling into our kiss. She is a really good kisser no wonder why she turned Cate on that easily. Only because of the kiss I was dripping.

"It's my turn now" Sarah said with a smirk. "You should never start something you can't end Sarah" Y/N answered and pointed to her hickey with a giggle and everyone else falls into laughter. "I feel like a whore.. I got a hickey from Sarah, kissed Helena and turned on Cate. What's next? 7 minutes in heaven with Sandy?" She laughed. "I wouldn't say no to that, it seems like you know your shit" Sandra answered and laughed with her.

"Still that was extremely hot though, I need a cigarette" Sarah said. "I come with you, bad habit" Y/N answered. She smoked? This is new.. Y/N got up from her seat and followed Sarah outside.

"Ok what the hell was that? How is it possible that someone at her age turned me on so easily without really touching me!?" Cate asked a disbelief. "Is she single? If not I think her partner is the luckiest person on earth!" "She is single, but I couldn't agree more. Y/N has a nice soul and is beautiful form the inside and out." Helen answered. "Yes she is" I said quietly.

"Hellie are you ok? You look pale." Collie asked lightly concerned. Yes of course I look pale, I'm fucking turned on from the action and pissed because she didn't do it with me! And realize me and her could never be a item "Yes, everything is good" "are you sure?" Helen whispered in my ear. I nodded my head yes. "Hellie I'm not dumb, you are turned on, right? I could see how you look at Y/N the whole time." wtf is it that obvious? No it can't be, right? "What are you talking about?" I asked, trying to sound confident and not suspicious.

"Helena you think you are so smart, but you make it so obvious. I wonder if Y/N knows it too and just didn't say anything." Wait! does Helen would be ok with me being with Y/N? "I.. I still have no idea what you are talking about." I stutter a bit. "You know exactly what I'm talking about Helena! Don't play dumb now! If you have feelings for Y/N I'm ok with it. You deserve someone who loves you and makes you happy, even if she is my daughter. She has a kind heart, treat people with respect and most importantly would never use you for fame or money. She actually has a lot herself. She loves your kids and get along with all your friends. In my opinion she is a keeper. Wouldn't she be my daughter, I'm pretty sure I would have a crush on her too." I was speechless she has nothing against me being with Y/N.

I didn't even realize I started crying. Helen pulled me out of the room and dragged me into the bathroom. "I'm right, am I?" she whispered and whipped my tears away. "Yes" I answered really quietly. "It's ok Hellie, I'm not going to judge you for this!" She hugged me tight and let me cry into her chest.

Helen POV

I know exactly how Helena feels about Y/N. She thinks she is so smart but can't control herself when she falls in love. The way she looked at her with hearts in her eyes, how she talks about her or with her. It's crystal clear to me and everyone else. Olivia dragged me earlier away from everyone and asked me the same.

Flashback- Helen's and Olivia's conversation:

Me: ouch.. collie what the hell!?
Collie: I want to asked you something and please be honest with me!
Me: ok? I'm listening.
Collie: does Helena have feelings for Y/N?
Me: I honestly don't know. She never said something about it, but I do have the same felling she likes Y/N more than just a friend.
Collie: so I'm not the only one who sees the way she looks at her?
Me: no you're definitely not.
Collie: do you think Y/N have feelings for her as well?
Me: I don't think so. She never told me something and she tells me everything. This is how we work together.
Collie: so if Hellie actually committed her feelings for Y/N she would be rejected?
Me: I'm not 100% sure, but it's a possibility.
Collie: we should talk to her..
Me: I will talk to her if the time is right. She lives with us at the moment and is extremely comfortable around us. I have it covered.
Collie: alright. But please tell me when you talked to her!

Flashback over-

"I know I shouldn't feel that way, but I can't help it. She is so bloody perfect!" Helena said after she calmed down. "I know Hellie. Do you have the feeling she likes you too?" "I don't think so.." she is more upset about Y/N than she was with Rye. She really loves her. "Maybe you should talk to her. But don't make it that obvious. Asked her if she has a crush on someone currently or if she is up for a new relationship. The game is the best opportunity to find something out." I need to talk to Collie.. maybe she will help me out again like with the kiss. It was weird to see my bestfriend and my daughter kissing, but it was also extremely cute. I have mixed feelings about that.

We stayed in the bathroom for some more minutes. She fixed her makeup and we got back to the main room. No one noticed we were gone except for Y/N but she didn't said anything.

We played a few more rounds and a question got my attention. "Helen, truth or dare?" Holland asked. "Truth" "god mom you're so lame" Y/N chuckled. "Says the person with the hickey" "ouch" she placed her hand on her chest and pretend to be offended. I only giggled at her behavior. "Did you ever had a crush on some of your co-stars?" "Is that question reflected to Alan Rickman?" I raised my eyebrow. "Maybe" she muttered quietly "No I haven't. And I know that so many people thought something happened between me and Alan, but we are just friends. Nothing more, nothing less." "Alright, I'm sorry" she apologized.

This is my time to shine to find something out of Y/N for Helena. "Sweetheart, truth or dare?" "Really mom? It's not like I have secrets to you anyways.. but I don't trust you with dare, so truth" she answered with a raised eyebrow. Perfect, I hoped she would say that. Now I need to think about a good question without being too suspicious. "Do you fancy someone recently?" She blinked a few times, I think she wasn't prepared for my question. "First of all, you could have ask me anything, if I took drugs or beat someone when I was younger and you only came up with that question?" Ok I didn't expect that.. shit did she do that? Omg what if she actually took drugs or still take them? I fucked up big time. I'm pretty sure I can't sleep tonight or ever again without the answer.

"But to answer your question, I may or may not fancy someone." The last few days she was only with me and Helena, so maybe she like her too. This would be great I guess.. "so the answer is yes?" I smirked at her. "Yes mom, the answer is yes." she rolled her eyes. "You do know we will talk about this later or tomorrow, right?" "I don't have much of a choice I see" she replied a little annoyed. "No, no you don't!"

Words: 1380