Chapter 23: •𝓓𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽•

Y/N POV

Around 6:15pm we started to get ready. We took a quick shower together without getting our hair wet. We still have the makeup, from the shoot earlier, on. Because it's a French 5 star restaurant we needed to dress us properly.

Helena was already waiting for me downstairs and yelled from the last stair

Helena was already waiting for me downstairs and yelled from the last stair. "Hurry up, I don't want to be late!" I rolled my eyes because normally she is the one who is late. I made my way down and my jaw dropped. She is stunning! I won't be able to take my eyes off of her the rest of the night..

 She is stunning! I won't be able to take my eyes off of her the rest of the night

"My god, look at you! You're just.. - I- I don't know how to describe how beautiful you are! You look like a goddess!" she whispers to me. "That's what I thought when I saw you! I'm sure I can't take my eyes off you tonight." I whisper back and kissed her. "Alright, let's go baby" We get in the car and I drive to the restaurant.

Sarah and Holland waited for us outside and we already saw a lot paparazzi. How much I hate them! Helena tensed up and I interlocked our fingers. "It's gonna be fine, I'm here the whole time" I promise her. She nods and kissed me again. The moment they saw us I feel her squeeze my hand tighter.

"Hello you two" Sarah cheered and hugged me. "Aofff, hello to you too Paulson" I smile. She backed away and hugged Helena. Meanwhile I greet Holland and gave her a hug too. "Nice to see you again Hol" I whisper to her. "You too Y/N/N" With that we made our way into the building.

Sarah POV

I already reserved a table for us in a private corner of the restaurant. I don't want the others to disturb us or "secretly" take pictures of us. I just want to enjoy the beautiful evening with my friends.

"Good evening and welcome to 'au Vieux Moulin'. Do you have a reservation?" The boy asks and eyed Y/N up and down. His eyes lingering a little too long on Y/N for my liking. If I already feel this, I don't want to know what Helena feels right now.. I'm sure Y/N didn't see this, because she is busy admiring Helena.

"Yes, we have. 4 for Paulson." I replied with a little annoyed undertone. "Excellent, right this way ladies" he said and leaned us to the back of the room. A few candles were lit and in the center of the table was already the champagne ice cold like I requested.