Chapter 27: •𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻'𝓼 𝓔𝓿𝓮•

Helena POV

It's been a few days since Y/N and I was intimate. It's not that I don't want her, she just completely shut me out. She still kisses me and cuddle with me but whenever I want to touch her she pushes me away. Last night she even slept in the guest bedroom!

I'm scared she will break up with me. Something is wrong with her but she don't want to talk to me. What if she don't love me anymore or has enough of me? Am I to old and ugly for her? No! That's not the reason she promised me so many times I'm beautiful.

It was New Year's Eve and Y/N and I go on a double date with Helen and Damian. I wear the dress she gifted me on Christmas, light makeup and black heels. I still hate them but it's the only thing what matches a dress like this.

I wanted to make my way down, I'm late as always, before I hear Helen talk to Y/N. "Talk to her darling, I'm sure she won't judge you or anything." I hear Helen say. "I can't! You know how it went with Lana! After that I promised myself to not do it again." Y/N answers. Do what? "Yes but it's something you need and rather she give it to you or you do it yourself. It's that simple"

"It's that simple my arse! She will freak the fuck out! But I can't suppress it anymore. I'm done. Last night I slept in my room, to scared to lose my shit" suppress what? "You need to talk to her as soon as possible, it eats you alive. Maybe she agrees, you will never know if you don't talk to her." Agrees to what? Why does she talk with Helen about it but not me?

"Alright, I'll talk to her, but if she breaks up or something happen, I'll blame you!" she said sternly and sighed in defeat. Why should I break up with her? Wtf is going on? I made my way down the stairs and they both look at me. Damian was on the sofa on his phone.

"God Hellie, you look magnificent! It's exactly how I imagine it would look on you" Y/N said in awe. She held her hand out for me to take what I happily excepted. She swings me around, looking me up and down and kissed me softly. "You are gorgeous" she whispers. "Thank you" I smile brightly, the conversation from a few minutes ago already long forgotten.

We got into Y/N's car and Damian drove us to the restaurant. Me and Y/N sit on the backseats and I placed my hand on her thigh. Slowly I moved my hand up higher. She placed her hand over mine and stopped me. She interlocked our fingers, brought our hands to her lips and kissed my knuckles. fuck that was cute She let our hands rested on her lap.

Helen made the reservation for us and I remember the way. Oh no! We drive to the French restaurant Y/N and me had the double date with Sarah and Holland. "Do we drive to the 'au Vieux Moulin'?" I questioned. "Yes, how do you know?" Helen asks confused. "I was there a couple weeks ago and I wasn't pleased with it." "Why's that?"

"She liked the place and the food, she didn't liked it how 2 boys looked at me." Y/N answers for me. "And to be fair me neither. But I saw Noel again and Claudi! ..And I forgot to greet you from her.. I'm sorry." she adds. "It's ok, don't worry" Damian smiled through the mirror.

Y/N looks good as always and I'm scared the same boys look at her again. Or worse someone else, maybe a waitress this time. I squeezes her hand and she immediately get worried. "Bubbs are you ok?" "Yes, why?" "You squeezed my hand really tight, you do it whenever you're jealous or uncomfortable." I didn't know

"I just thought about the boys or someone else looking at you, nothing important" I say insecure. "It's important to me if it makes you feel like this. I promise to kiss you in front of anyone who checks me out, okay? If I don't see it or else just tug on my arm and I'll do it" she offers me. I nodded my head and hoped for the best.