Chapter 7: •𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂• Part 6

Helena POV

"Soooo what's the deal with you two now?" Cate asked and clapped her hands together. I looked at Y/N and smiled before I looked back at the others. "Turns out she likes me too, so we're together now." I answered with a huge smile on my face. "CONGRATULATIONS!!" they all shouted. "don't be so loud! But thank you!" We all hugged each other.

"Hellie, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to upset you! I'm truly sorry." Collie said. "I know, you are forgiven. Don't worry, at least it turned out well" I chuckled and turned to Y/N. She looked at Gillian who didn't say much. "And Gil, you better watch out now, she.is.mine!" I said through gritted teeth. "Chill Helena, I wasn't planning on steal her from you" she rolls her eyes. "Actually I'm pretty sure you flirted with her and I am also sure you really like her" Sandra said. "Fine.. maybe." She mutters "But how is it possible to not have a crush on her? She is kind, smart and beautiful. She is everything someone can dream of!" she defense herself. You are dead, woman!

Of the corner of my eye I can see Y/N blushing. I was about to say something but Y/N cuts me off. "Thank you! But you really need to turn it down. Hellie can be extremely possessive. Once I took the last pice of cake and she argued so long that I eventually gave up. And I'm a lawyer, it's my job to argue!" she laughed and everyone joins her. "I'm happy for you two, I hope you finally find your happy ending." Holland said. "Yes me too" I answer.

After some time talking to the girls I noticed Sarah looked at Y/N a little to long for my liking. "Paulson why are you looking at Y/N the entire time?" I suddenly asked. "I tried to figure out how many tattoos and piercings she has" where did this interest come from? "Why are you so curious about it?" Y/N asked and raised a eyebrow. "I don't know, maybe because I like them and they suits you!" "Thank you! I have 16 tattoos and 9 piercings to answer your question." she smiled.

"Can we see them?" they asked at the same time. "No! Not everyone at least, only if you want to see me naked, but I'm pretty sure Hellie will kill you than" she laughed out loud. "Hell yes! Don't you even dare!" I said sternly. "Don't worry, wasn't my intention" she replied and kissed my neck. I can feel my cheeks heat up and I blushed. "But you can see the ones who are visible."

Y/N POV

I stand up and showed them my tattoos. "This one represents my love for books, tea and a little bit of nature."

"This one I got because this represents my job"