Chapter 25: •𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷•

Y/N POV

I look at the door and a happy HBC stood there. She is back!!! Suddenly I panicked because I have to tell her now.. I look back into the other direction and more tears made their way down my cheeks.

"Hey my baby's, I'm back!!" She cheered. Once she saw us she stopped immediately and got worried. "What happened? Why is everyone crying?" she asks concerned. "Mom we are happy you are back, but please don't leave mommy!" Nell said and cried harder into my neck.

Helena POV

Why should I leave Y/N? "What do you mean?" I questioned confused. "Guys could you please let me go so I can talk to her?" she asks them. "No! I don't let you go! You belong here with us!" Nell yells back. I freak out here! wtf is going on?

"Alright, I won't go." She says and kissed her head. "Hellie, could you please take a seat?" she looks at me. I made my way over to the armchair and sit down. This was not how I planned to be welcomed.. "can somebody please tell me what's going on here. Why are you all crying and snuggle together?" I ask impatient.

Y/N took a deep breath before she started to speak. "You know mom and I was out with the girls?" She asks. "Yes?" I questioned. "Something happened there" she mutters. "What happened?" I saw them all tighten their grip around Y/N and I nearly freaked out.

"Gillian admitted her feelings towards me and than she.. she kissed me" she mumbles the last few words. "SHE DID WHAT!?" I scream in disbelief, beyond angry. "She wanted to clear the situation and than kissed me and said 'I wanted for once feel your lips against mine'" she repeated. Did she kissed her back, did she do something against it?

"Before you ask, I didn't kissed her back, I didn't even wanted it in the first place, I don't give her the permission to do it, I didn't pushed her away because I froze and my head went blank. The paparazzi got a lot of pictures of us and we will probably be the headlines the next few days." She adds. I see how scared and hurt she was, she told me the truth.

I got extremely angry, combined with jealousy and hurt. I will slap the shit out of her! "Where is she now?" I ask through gritted teeth and stood up. "I think she is sti- NO Helena!" She yells once she understand what I wanted to do. "Why not? She took advantage of you and kissed what's mine! She deserves it!!!" I was beyond angry before I realized something.

"Wait, did you all thought I would leave her? Is that the reason why you don't wanted to let her go Nell? And why you all cling on her?" I ask now more soften. "Yes! She is my mommy, I love her and won't let her go!" Nell cried into Y/N and Helen and Billy only nod their heads. "Oh my.. I don't break up with her, she is the best thing that ever happened to me since you two. My third wonder of the world. She didn't do anything wrong, it was all Gillian. Yes it's not nice she didn't pushed her away and slapped her across the face, but I understand. I promise you, I won't leave her!"

Y/N close her eyes and breathed out in relief. "I believe you." Nell say and let Y/N go. Shortly after Billy did the same and Y/N helped Helen up from the ground. She run into my arms and nearly knocked me over. "I missed you so much! And I'm sorry about the incident." she mutters into my neck. "You have nothing to be sorry for my love, it's her fault. I missed you too! Words can't describe how much!" I whisper to her.

"Now stop talking and kiss me already!" I whine. "You are so impatient" she chuckles. "It's your fault!" I defended myself. And finally her lips pressed against mine. Oh how much I missed these soft lips against mine, the taste of her strawberry lipstick makes it so much better! "take a room you two" Billy giggle with Nell.

"Tomorrow" Y/N winked at them. "Ewww" Nell cringed. "Why not tonight?" I whisper to her, so only she can hear me. "Mom stays here and I promised her we cuddle the whole night." "So you let me sleep alone?" "I didn't know you will be back!" She defends herself. "Why are you back btw? Not that I mind of cause." She adds. "The cast got the cold and we have 2 weeks off"

"Oh I'm sorry for them, I hope they get better soon. Are you ok or do you feel sick too?" "I'm fine. I mostly took a nap while they had fun" I smiled. "Perfect!" She kissed me again. "So I have to sleep alone? I want my cuddles!" Helen whines. "Don't worry Hel, she prefers you over me" I say and pretend to be hurt.

"Really? I raised you well" she laughs. "If it isn't awkward for you, you can join us?" She offers. Would it be awkward? Sleeping in the same bed with my girlfriend and my bestfriend aka my mother in law. "Never mind, I didn't thought this through. It would be awkward." She said and cringed lightly. "It would" Y/N laughed. "I cuddle with you mama" Nell offers and I happily accept.

"Do you guys were good or did something happen?" I ask my kids and sit myself in between them. Nell blushes and Billy had this 'I'm always good mommy' face. "Nell do you want to tell me something?" I raised a eyebrow. "No mom, I don't. I was a good girl, ask mommy" Nell looks at Y/N and she chuckles. "She was" "But?" I questioned. "She came home with a hickey once"

I saw Nell's face flushed a darker shade of red and my mouth fall open. "Mommmmmmy" she whines. "Hellie, I think it's time for the talk" Y/N said. "No! I'm not ready yet! Don't you dare have sex! When did you grow up?" I whimper. Everyone expect for Nell and I fall into laughter.

"I remember the first time I came home with a hickey. Mom brought dozens of condoms and said 'you can have so much sex if you like, but use them and don't, I repeat don't get pregnant. I'm not ready to be a young grandma'" she laughs hysterically. "And than she told me she is more interested in girls and I was relieved" Helen adds and laughed with her.

"Nell are you still-" I trailed of. "God mom! Yes I am! When does it stop to be embarrassing?" She asks whining. "By the time your mother walks in while you are into business" Y/N told her and look at Helen. "God I remember! I'm still sorry about that!" "Don't worry, it's not like I never walked in while you was into business" she giggles. "You did? I thought you just heard us?" She retorted shocked. "Yeah, once I came home from school, a bit earlier as usual, and walked straight into you and Damian. Why do you think I didn't wanted to sit on the old couch anymore and begged you to buy a new one?" She grinned.

"Make sense now.. wait was it the same reason with the kitchen counter?" "Yes! That looked uncomfortable af, don't even know how you did that" she said and sighed. "It would be much easier if you would've bend over to counter" she adds and Helen blushed. "Ok.. How often?" "Every time I told you I'll stay at Noals because they asked me if I learn with them" "you told me that almost every fucking week!!!" she yells shocked. "Yeah, you had a lot of sex.." "omg.. Nell do you still think that your hickey was embarrassing? Because I topped you.." "No" she giggles.

"And because Billy and Helena are not embarrassed yet, I'll tell you he walked in while you had sex with Rye. He called me immediately and was honestly out of hisself. He started to pray to god and begged him to take his memory." Y/N laughed. "I already forgot!" He mutters to Y/N and blushed. God this was embarrassing!!! "I wish I didn't know that.." I told them quietly. After that we all fall into laughter.

"Ok, I'll go to bed, this was a long day for me. Good night everyone" Y/N said and kissed Bill and Nell on the forehead and gave me a kiss on the lips. "I love you" she whisper against them. "I love you too, sleep tight love" I told her after she backed away.

Y/N POV

"Mom do you come with me?" I ask and she nods. "Good night, sleep well" she hugged them and made her way over to me. She interlocked our fingers and laid her head against my shoulder. Someone is tired We made our way upstairs and into the bathroom. We made our evening routine and walked into my bedroom.

I gave her some pjs from me and changed myself. We laid down and I snuggled my body into mom. I know she loves when I do it. It makes her feel safe and useful. "Good night mom, I love you" I whisper and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "Good night my darling, have sweet dreams, I love you too" she whispers back and kissed my forehead. I love it when someone kiss my forehead, it makes me feel loved and special with the thought I fall into deep slumber.

Words: 1635

a/n: I won't post this year anymore, so I wish you all a happy new year! 🎊 love you all!🤍