Chapter 26: •𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼•

Y/N POV

Finally it is Christmas! I love the time of the year, everything is decorated and sparkles. This time is full of good food and love. This year my family and Helena's family celebrate together. Hellie and I talked about how we manage this but we decided on this solution.

The 24th and 25th Nell and Billy spent the days with us and after they celebrate with Tim and his girlfriend. We celebrate Christmas in moms house, so we all stayed there overnight. Helena and I had Christmas pjs on and snuggled together under the warm blanket deep in our slumber.

Suddenly someone jumped into our bed. "Wakey, Wakey sis and auntie Hellie! It's Christmas!" "Wake up mom and mommy!" I heard Manon and Nell yell in excitement. They jumped up and down on the bed before they jumped on us. "Arg, get out! If you don't want a pissed me you better leave!" I grumble.

"No! Stand up!" Manon shouted. I swear these kids will be the death of me Helena groaned besides me. I heard someone chuckle and open my eyes. Mom stands at the door and watched everything. "It was your idea, wasn't it?" I ask annoyed. "Maybe" she giggles.

"Alright, I'm up! Now get your arses out of my room and let us change!" They get up and out of the bedroom. "For fuck sake, I need more rest!" I say and slammed back into the bed. Helena curled towards me and hopped herself on me. "Good morning my love, merry Christmas!" she whispers and kisses me.

The kiss became more heated and I know I need to pull back. She let out a little whimper. "Come on! It's Christmas! Let me kiss you!" she whines. "Later baby, merry Christmas to you too" I say and kissed her again. Like I know she tried to deepen the kiss again, but I didn't let her and she pouted. "Come on, let's change" I get up and kissed her nose and she giggles. How much I love this woman

"Wait! Before we go down, I have a present for you and I don't want them to see it." She says before I was completely out of bed. "We agreed on one, not 2" I raised my eyebrow. "I know, but I couldn't resist. It's something I bought a few weeks ago and wanted to give it to you already but never found the right time. I want you to wear it today."

"Ok?" I narrowed my eyebrows. She handed me a little box and I open it. I gasped. It's so beautiful! I took the clip out and looked at it in awe. "I know how much you love snakes" she smiles. "Thank you so much! It's beautiful!" I excitedly squealed and kissed her.

We made our way into the bathroom and get ourselves ready for the day

We made our way into the bathroom and get ourselves ready for the day. I took the clip and placed it into my hair. "It looks gorgeous on you!" "Thank you" I gave her a peak. Once we both were done we made our way to the others.

"Finally!" the kids yelled simultaneously. "Don't you dare use that voice on us! It's 7:30am!!! I didn't had my coffee yet and nothing to eat! Give it to me and after that I'm ready for whatever the day offers." I say trough gritted teeth. I never saw them run so quickly. Nell handed me the coffee and Gulliver a sandwich. "Thanks"