Chapter 33: •𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽•

Y/N POV

It's been a week since Billy and I stayed at my parents place. I haven't seen Helena since 6!! fucking days and I all I want is her to fuck me. I'm so needy, you have no idea. Helena and I talked yesterday and I'm pretty sure she is as needy as I am. She nearly asks me to having phone sex, but Billy called me and we ended the call. Currently Billo is in my bed and laid with his back against the headboard and watching tv.

"Billo?" I ask and walk in. "Yes?" "Aren't you ready to talk to your mother yet? It's been a week since you last talked to her and I'm pretty sure it was only the first shock for her." I ask hesitantly. "I'm not ready yet. The disgusting face she made.. it was as a piece of my heart split apart. I'm hurt" he says honest. "Alright, sorry just checking" I say and cuddle into his body. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "I know, that's why I appreciate you so much"

We watched a movie together until mom called us. "Yes?" We yell back. "Dinner is ready" we stood up, walking down and sit on the table. Dad, Mom, my siblings and us. "Thank you for letting me stay here so long auntie" Billy thanked her. "Your welcome Billy, you are almost like my own, so you can stay here as long as you like" mom smiles warmly, like she really meant it. "Thanks" with that we start eating while having a little conversation.

Gulliver, Manon and Dad left and I helped mom to clean the kitchen. Billy left too, I assume into my bedroom and mom spoke up, "how is he love?" "I think it's getting better, but he is still hurt. I ask him earlier but he isn't ready yet and I won't push him" "she called me yesterday. She is so deeply sorry for how she react and only wants to apologize to him." "She'll have the chance eventually. But now, we don't push him and support him like you did with me" I say and kissed her cheek as we was done cleaning.

I walk back into my bedroom and saw him lightly crying. "Billo, what happened? Why are you crying?" I ask concerned and wrapped my arms around him. "It's so confusing, she is sorry about how she reacted and at the same time looked so disgusted. I don't know what to do" he sniffles. "Maybe you should give her the chance to explain herself. If you don't want to talk to her further we leave or you'll invite her here and if you uncomfortable you'll going into my room. But it eats you alive if you live further like this, the same as eats her alive. She is your mother after all" I told him carefully.

"Can you call her and put her on speaker?" "Sure, what do you want me to tell her?" I ask in return and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. "She should come here tomorrow at 3pm, she can explain, but not showing any physical affection unless I do. If I'm uncomfortable I'll leave and she has to let me" I nod, "alright" I dialed her number, put her on speaker and waited for her to pick up. "Hey my love" she greets, still hearable sad. "Hello Hellie, let me talk and don't interrupt me please?" I say straight forward because I know how hard it is for Billy to hear her voice.

"Ok? I'm listening" she says confused. "Come to mom's place tomorrow at 3pm, don't hug, kiss or show any physical affection towards Billy only if he does it first. Let him talk and don't interrupt him, but in return he can interrupt you. If he stands up and leave, let him be. Don't go after him, don't call after him, I'll handle it. Do you understand everything?" She let out a loud sob and some sniffles, "yes" she says almost in a whisper. I look at Billy and he has his hands pressed over his mouth to suppress his sobbing. "I'm sorry baby, I'll see you tomorrow, I love you" with that I hung up.

"Billo I'll be back in a minute" I say and stand up, my eyes let slip a tear out because I'm so incredible sorry for her. They way I hung up, that Billy don't talk to her, that I can't be with her right now. I knocked on the bedroom door from mom and dad, "come in" he says. "Hey darling, you good?" They ask concerned. "I'm far, far away from that. Can you please, please drive to her? I told her Billy wants to talk and she needs to come here tomorrow and I just hung up because he was listening, she was sobbing. I can't handle it so please drive to her" I begged.