Chapter 32: •𝓔𝓿𝓲𝓵 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓫𝓼•

Helena POV

At the moment I sat with Helen, Damian, Cate, Andrew, Sandy, Sarah, Holland, Olivia, Ed, Anne, Emma Thompson, Rihanna and Allie Esiri on one of the biggest tables. We chatted about upcoming events and films while I look every few minutes over to Y/N. I don't like it how close she is with Lana, Tom and Chris. I know her and Lana talked but I'm still not convinced she won't try anything. And you know, who would say no to Tom or Chris? (a/n: me.)

After some time Nell walked over to her and hugged her tightly. Since some time now she is really attached to Y/N and nobody knows why. Y/N don't complain and I'm happy that she is so close with Nell. I was scared at the beginning of our relationship that my kids won't accept her into the family. However, I was worried for no reason. I mean, they grew up together and Billy is her best friend. What did I expect?

Y/N mentioned to the couch and I know Nell needs a nap. Honestly me too but I'm the main person alongside Cate, I can't just go and take a nap. I watched Nell get comfortable on Y/N's lap and cuddled into her. I somehow got jealous of Nell because I want to be the person who cuddle into her and take a nap. I was deep in my thoughts before Collie broke me out of them.

"Nell really loves Y/N, doesn't she?" She asks. "Yes she does. I'm happy about it but it's hard lately because she is so attached to her. Whenever she has a question, needs permission or help she asks Y/N instead of me. The last week she slept in Nell's bed instead of ours. I just want her back" I pout. "Aww is someone needy?" Emma teased. Typical of her

"Not anymore" I winked at her. "Wait is that the reason why you walk so weird? I thought it was because of the heels" Cate asks curious. "Yap, my legs still feel like jelly" I laugh. "Damn your girl must be really good tho" Rihanna laughs with me, joined by everyone else. "This was to much information" Damian whines and we laughed even louder. "Sorry Damian, I forgot" I apologized through giggles.

"Why doesn't it bother you? I mean she is your daughter?" He asks Helen and narrowed his eyebrows. "We are long past the point where it would bother me" she answers calmly. "I don't get it" he says confused. "We speak about the topic since eternity. There is nothing what would surprise me anymore or her for that matter." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Nothing?!" He says in disbelief. "Nope, nothing. I already saw everything the moment I accidentally walked in while she had sex, same goes for her with us. And to answer your statement, Rihanna, she is more than just 'really good'. If she wouldn't be my daughter I would exchange you for her." she says jokingly while looking at Damian the rest of her sentence and took a bite of her cake.

"I feel lucky she is your daughter, uncomfortable she saw us having sex and offended by your statement." Damian replied happy, sad, shocked and confused at the same time. Hel just kissed him and whispers something into his ear. "Hellie, would you borrow me Y/N for a night? She must be special if even her mother talks about her like this" Emma jokes. "Mine" I growl and hit her arm. "Ok, ok" she says and hold her arms up in surrender. I look over to Y/N and saw Nelly already wide awake. She danced with Billy and Nell along with Tom, Chris, Lana, Johnny and Jennifer.

"She dance a little to close with Chris, don't you think?" Anne asks. "Yes, but I trust her" I retorted while my eyes are glued to her, following every move she makes. The music changed and it was a remix. (Thunder by Gabry Ponte, LUM!X, Prezioso) Billy and her danced like they were at a rave. "Damn she knows exactly how to use her body while dancing" Sarah comments. "She took dance lessons if you remember" I answer more and more guided by my jealousy.

The song changed again and it was Bananza by Akon. Lana and Y/N stopped dancing and look at each other. What's going on? I saw them talking about something but don't know what. Suddenly they hold hands and start dancing with each other. Still far away but too sexy for my liking. The jealous kicked in and I grow angry.. and a little bit hurt, sad and upset.