Chaper 8: •𝓖𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓸•

Y/N POV

It's been 2 months since Hellie and I got together. She doesn't hide her clingyness towards the public anymore and it has been a few rumors about us being together. But we didn't made a statement yet.

After the party at Cates place we told our families and friends. They support us and are happy for us. It's been weird for Billy at first, because he is like a brother to me and we basically share everything with each other. But eventually he got used to it.

Hellie doesn't hesitate to kiss me -in front of our families and friends- anyone. Not public yet though, still in private. Helena and I haven't done anything more further than kissing and making out a bit. I promised her we take everything slow until she is comfortable and 110% sure about taking a step forward. We also didn't say 'I love you' yet. But I think it's time. I can't hold my feelings back anymore.

I started to work at a friends place, who has her own law firm. We have a lot of clients and I have hardly time for Hellie. She is currently filming for a new movie, that's why we don't see each other often under the week. Only the weekends we spend together.

Anyways..

Nell and Billy stayed the weekend with Tim and Helena invited me to stay with her the days. I got invited to dinner with Tom, Emma, Dan and Rupert on Friday. We got really close on set of Harry Potter and stayed in contact. Especially me and Tom.

"Love, I need to go now, I don't want to be late." I called up the stairs. "Wait a minute please, I want to say goodbye!" She yelled back. She run down the stairs and tripped over her feet but I catches her right in time. "Be careful, I'm not ready to look for someone new" I joked and she hit my arm playfully. "Don't you dare!" She warned. "goodbye baby and greet the others from me! Have fun, but not to much!" She said the last words sternly. "I promise." I smiled and kissed her goodbye. "Please come back as fast as possible, I will miss you terribly otherwise." she called out. "I'll do my best!" I yelled back and got into my car.

I recently bought a car for myself. I don't want to bother mom anytime I need one.

(Don't judge me, it's my dream car😅)