Chapter 24: •𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼•

Y/N POV

A month after Billy's birthday I finally moved in with the love of my life. The move was extremely stressful and exhausting. There was a lot of tears from mom. I promised her every once in a while I'll stay home a few days.

Helena made me space in her closet for all my stuff. I still have a lot at home because I don't want to drag them back and forth between my homes. She let me style the guest bedroom the way I like it, I wanted it, what is incredible cute from her. I didn't change a lot, it was already pretty perfect.

Helena was already 2 weeks away for filming and I miss her terribly. She called every night and tells me every time she misses me and loves me. It's hard for us to be away from each other for so long but I hold myself busy.

It's been 2 more weeks before she comes back. I took care of everything in the house, go on walks with the dogs and cooked for the kids. Nelly still calls me 'mommy' and asks me for permission whenever she needs it. I got used to it and felt more as a part of the family.

Cate, Sarah, Holland, Sandra and Gillian invited me to dinner with them. I know that Helena is still jealous of Gil but I agreed anyways. I asked them if mom can come with me and they happily agreed. I made myself ready and walked down into the living room.

Nell and Billy watched a movie. "Hey guys, I'm off, please walk the dogs again before you go to bed, if I'm not back yet." I told them. "Alright mommy, have fun, I love you." Nell says and stand up to hug me. "Thank you my sweet, I love you too" "Billy, take care of her" I winked at him. "I will, love u!" "Love you too" I gave him a hug.

Damian isn't in town, so mom will stay here tonight. She knocked and I open the door for her. "Hey mom, good to see you!" "Hello sweetheart, I missed you!" She said and we hugged each other. "I missed you too, I'm happy you stay here tonight. I miss my sleepovers with you." I whisper. "Me too"

She got into my car and I drove us to the restaurant. Once we arrived we was greeted by the others. Gillian hugged me a little longer than I was comfortable with. I could feel her take a deep breath in and inhale my perfume. "You smell so good" she whispers to me. "Thank you" I replied a little uncomfortable. She let me go and I breathed out. Mom saw how uncomfortable I was and interlocked our fingers and pulled me to her. "Thank you mom" I said quietly. She nods, glaring at Gillian.

I was about to sit down after the waitress gave us our table. I saw Gillian wanted to sit next to me but mom pushed her lightly away and told her she wants to sit next to me. I'm so thankful for her right now! Gil looks disappointed but didn't say anything. I turned to mom and whisper to her, "please don't let me be alone with her, I don't trust her. It feels like she wants to steal me from Helena." I ask with pleading eyes. "I promise darling!" she assures me. "Thank you!" I kiss her cheek softly.

I look back at the others and saw Gil glare at mom. Is she fucking jealous of my mother!? She sat across from me I felt her eyes on me the whole time. We talked a lot and had a good time together. Suddenly Gil told us she broke up with her partner. "I'm sorry to hear that." I told her with empathy. "It's ok, we didn't fit together anymore. Maybe because I have someone else in mind" she said and looks directly into my eyes. Does she talk about me?

"Who?" Sarah asks. Gillian look at her, than to me and back to Sarah. "What? I don't un- oh, ohhh! You have feelings for Y/N!?" Sar yells. "God be louder! I'm sure the table over there doesn't heard you yet!" I snapped annoyed and rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry! It's just a shock! Gil, you know that Y/N is already taken? And a little reminder, she is taken by your friend who goes by the name HBC!" Sarah questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I know! But it doesn't mean she is happy with her. There is still a possibility th-" she started but I interrupted her. "I'm happy with her. I won't leave her for you or anyone else! I'm flattered but I don't like you back the same way. I love Helena and this won't change the next few years, hopefully never. I recently moved in with her and I'm not about to move back out. Apart from that, Nell calls me 'mommy', Bill is my best friend and Helena and mom are bestfriends. It can't get any better for me, for us." I said dominantly.