Chapter 15: •𝓥𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓼•

Y/N POV

Billy and I stopped outside Rebecca's house. I'm so nervous what if something happens? Billy looked at me and asked if I'm ready. "Honestly Billo, I'm not but I have to do it.." We stepped out and I ring the bell. Moments later Bex opened the door with wide eyes. She was surprised and knows Lana is there too.

"Hey Bex" I greet her with a hug. "Hey Y/N/N, what are you doing here? Don't you know Lana is here too?" she asks and whispers her name. "It's ok, he knows." I told her and locked at Billy for a moment. "Bex, this is Billy, Bill this is Rebecca." I introduce them. "Nice to meet you" Bill said and shakes Bex hand. "The pleasure is mine" she smiles.

"Ok, enough. Where is she? I need to talk to her." "Living room." "The kids and Marcus?" I asked to make sure there not here. "With his parents." I nodded and stepped inside her house. I walked straight to the living room. There she was. God, she still looks beautiful.. Y/N stop!!! You have Helena! You love her! Stop thinking Lana is beautiful! This will be a long conversation...

She didn't notice me yet, so I spoke up. "Hello Lana" I saw her freeze for a second. She looks up and her smile grow. She looks like a child when it get presents. Her smile is still the brightest I seen "Y/N/N" she screams and run to me. Billy blocked her way and she looks puzzled. "Why can't I hug you?" she questioned confused and somehow sad. "You know why!" Billy snapped at her.

"Lana I'm not here to move on from where we left. I want to talk to you about the letter, about us." I told her calmly. "So there is still a 'us'?" she asks hopefully. "There will always be a 'us' but not a 'us' romantically anymore." her face sadden. "Than why did you came here if you don't want us to be something again?" "Because we should talk. Talk about everything. From the moment I left to the letter you sent me."

"There is nothing much to talk about, you already know everything. It's in the letter." she says quietly. "No Lana, this isn't everything! Why do you want me back? It's been almost 3 years since I left." "exactly! since you left me! I didn't asked for you to leave me, I didn't asked for you to move to Germany, I didn't asked for any of this! You just left me! Left me like I was a toy you are not interested in anymore! The day you left my world broke! You broke me! I never felt so much pain in my entire life before. I tried so hard to get you out of my mind, I worked nonstop to not think about you, I started to feel numb. Nothing interested me anymore. No one interested me anymore! No matter with who I was, no one was good enough. You destroyed my future happiness with everyone! There wasn't a single day I didn't cry or slept with clothes who smelled like you! Because of you I can't be happy anymore!" She started to cry hard.

"I-" I couldn't think anymore, my head got blank completely. I never saw her like this.. after I get myself back together I finally answered her. "Do you think it was easy for me? Do you think I cut you out of my life the moment I stepped into the plane? The first couple of months I was mentally exhausted. I worked 16 hours a day to get my mind off of you! I started to be with someone, someone I know will never be you! Everytime is closed my eyes I only saw you! But time change and I started to feel better, I stopped to think about you every second of the day. And one day, I finally was over you. There was days I thought about you, but only some minutes. I started to be myself again. I also lost myself in the process, but came back so much stronger and with self love I never had. I thought I can only exist with you by my side, but I was wrong. I got over you and you was literally perfection, so why is it so hard for you to get over me?" I started to cry too.

"Because you was the only person who ever wanted to be with me because of me! Not because of the fame, the money, my friends, the house, my boutique or Lola. You never pushed me to go public, even if I know how much it hurt you when you couldn't do anything when someone flirted with me. I just wasn't ready, I wanted to live my perfect life with the perfect woman in our little bubble. I thought it would change everything the moment I let the bubble burst. I was to scared and because of that I lost you, I lost the one good thing in my life." she sobbed even harder.

I want to hug her, but I can't! Is is wrong! Billy saw I stepped closer to Lana and hold me back. "Don't!" he told me sternly. "I'm sorry if I made your life a living hell. I truly am. But you need to let go, to find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with. Someone you can marry, someone who wants to start a family. You would be a perfect mother, you are kind, strong and caring. Everyone should be proud and honored to be with you. This one doesn't include me anymore. I already have a girlfriend and I truly love her. She brings me joy and happiness. If I found someone after you, you will find someone too. Don't stop looking for your happiness. You deserve it." I said now more calm.

"I can't get married as long as I'm not divorced." she whispers. "YOU ARE MARRIED???" I screamed in utter disbelief. She was married the hole time we were together? Does she lie to me every day? "Since when?" I snapped at her angry now. "Do you remember when we were in Vegas for the weekend?" "Yes? But what has your marriage to do with our trip?" I'm so confused

"I got married the weekend. I found pictures of the wedding and the marriage certificate." "You married someone on our vacation?" I yelled in her face. She picked up her phone and showed me the pictures and the certificate. No fucking way!!! I'm so stupid! "I didn't just married someone, I married you!" she said and Bex and Billy gasped. "I don't remember anything" I said still in shook. "me neither" Lana answers.

Some minutes of silence went by and no one knows what to say, before I spoke up. "How is it possible that we don't remember our own wedding?" I asked out loud. "This is Vegas, I highly doubt that somebody who leaves this place knows everything that happened there." Bex spoke up. "I understand if I don't remember everything, but not even my fucking wedding?" I yelled the last part. "Y/N calm down!" Billy tied to calm me. "Calm down? I need to tell Helena I'm married! What do you think she will react, hä? Not to mention, that I never wanted to be the one who cheated on their significant other! And here I am!!" I'm so angry, how could that happen!?

"Lana how long do you know we are married? And don't you dare lie to me!" "Since maybe a week. I found out when I searched for all your stuff to give it back to you. I also found our rings and vows." "I want the divorce!" I say coldly but with dominance in my voice. "And I need a copy of our marriage certificate." I looked at Bex "can I use your printer please?" I asked her. "Sure, Lana please send the pictures to Y/N" "Sure.." "Lans, I know you don't want the divorce, but it's for the best. Y/N already have a new relationship and you need to move on too. Y/N is your past and someone will be your future." Bex told her and Lana started to cry again.

"I need to think about that, I need time." "You have a week, otherwise we will go to court. And if we go to court, it get ugly and we are not ugly people Lana. Goodbye." I tell her and with that I took the copy, grabbed Billy's wrist and left.

Billy drove home and he was still, to still for my liking. "Billy please say something" I begged him. "Y/N I don't know what to say. This was a lot. I didn't only saw the way you looked at her after her speech, I also found out you are married to her. It's a lot.." he spoke. "I know! But please, please don't say anything about it, al least not yet. I tell your mom, I promise but I need a day to think about everything of what I found out. Please!" I saw him hesitate. "Fine, but don't wait too long please, she deserves to know." "I promise!" The rest of the drive was quite. Only the music could be heard.

Words: 1575