⚠️Chapter 11: •𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾•

Helena POV

Now it is the right time to tell her how I really feel "I love you" I said. wow I can't believe I did it! "I love you too" she said it back! My stomach made a backflip and we both had tears in our eyes. I never felt that connection with someone before, whenever I told Tim or Rye 'I love you' that never feels right, but with Y/N it does. That's how love should be. I leaned in and kissed her again and said in between kisses "I.love.you.so.much" she backs away from me and I let out a whimper from the lost of contact. "I love you too, so much!" "How about we celebrate?" I ask out of nowhere. Why the hell I'm turned on now?

"What do you mean?" She questioned confused. I leaned closer to her ear and let my breath ghosts over her skin. I hear her breath hitched. "What I mean babygirl, is that I want you to fuck me" I whispered into her ear. She got goosebumps. "Hellie, you know your kids are at home? And you're quiet vocal" she chuckled. "I thought you don't have any secrets with Billy and for Nell, she sleeps with earplugs." "Just because I don't keep secrets from billy, doesn't mean I want him to hear us having sex." "Come on, I'm suddenly so turned on.. or do you want me to take care of it myself?" I asked with innocent eyes. "Don't you dare!" she warns.

"Give me 2 minutes, be a good girl and take of your clothes. When I'm back I want you in the middle of the bed!" I nod. "What did I say with the words? Use them" she demand and lightly chocked me. Fuck this is so hot! I let out a moan at her action. "Already moaning and I barely even touched you, pathetic" she spats. What happened to the innocent Y/N? I don't complain, her dominance turns me on tremendously "yes ma'am" I say and she let go of my neck. I can already see her eyes darken with lust. "I'll be back in 2" and with that she left. I stripped of my clothes and positioned myself comfortable in the middle of the bed, just like she told me.

Y/N POV

I know Billy isn't asleep yet, so I made my way to his room. Nell should be already asleep and hopefully she has her earplugs in.. I knocked on his door and I heard a 'come in'. "Hey Billo" "Hey Y/N/N everything ok?" he asks. "Yes, No? How could you tell your mom Emma still has feelings for me?" I whisper shouted and hit the back of his head. "Ouch! I didn't mean to, but she was upset and I had to tell her something, I'm sorry!" "It's ok, don't worry! But you need to do me a favor." "Depends" "listen to some music or use earplugs please" he looked at me confused before the understood. "Eww! I didn't want to know that!" He whines. "Would it be better if you hear us and you find out that way?" "NOOO!!" he shouts. "See, so please?" "Yes! God I really hope this is enough!" "Thank you Bill, goodnight!" "Have fun" he smirked "I will" I smirk back.

I made my way to Nell to check if she is asleep and has her earplugs in. I open the door and saw her fast asleep and had them in. Thank god! I made my way back to the bedroom and opened the door. There she was naked in the middle of the bed waiting for me. "What took you so long?" she whines. "Doesn't matter, but I see you followed my instruction." I say back with a smirk and she blushed. "Yes" she mumbles. I made my way over to her and sat on her lap with my legs on each side of her hips. I grabbed her neck and chocked her. "Speak up and stop mumbling your answer or otherwise there will be a punishment! Understand?" I asked with my dominant voice. "Yes I understand!" She answers clearly. "Good girl" she moans. I think I want to try something different today. It's time to work with her kinks. To biting I can add choking and praising, not bad

⚠️smut⚠️

Helena POV

"I know you never experienced your kinks, so I want to try something new. Are you ok with that?" She questioned now sweetly. Am I ok with that? I want to know if I have some kinks so let's see "Yes I am." I answered confidently. "Good, what's the safe word?" why does she ask this? What did she planned? "Pineapple" "good girl, say that and I stop everything, ok?" "Yes got it." With that she kisses me and lick my bottom lip to ask for entrance. I parted my lips and she let her tongue slide in and roamed around my mouth.

my bestfriends daughter (HBCxfemReader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें