Chapter 16: •𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓾𝓽•

Y/N POV

Billy parked the car and wanted to open the door but I stopped him. "Bill, I changed my mind, I can't face them." I told him and feel myself about to cry again. "We can walk straight into your bedroom and you can try to sleep. I will be there the whole time and cuddle you?" He offers. "Sounds nice, carry me?" I ask and tears rolled down my cheeks. "Sure."

He stepped out of the card and opens my door. The moment the door was open enough I flung my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I clung onto him like a koala and cried into the crock of his neck. He holds me tightly and walked towards the door. He opens it and everyone gasped. "You are back!" I heard Helena say. "Yes mom, we are." Billy answered. "Why does you carry her, what happened?" She asked with so much concern in her voice what nearly broke me. I buried my head further into his neck and tried to cry as quiet as possible.

"She will tell you later mom, she needs rest now. We are in her bedroom." He only says and started to walk to my room. Once we are inside he closed the door and laid himself down. I still clung onto him, almost as he is the only person who keeps me alive. "Thank you for everything" I mumbled against his skin. "No need to thank me, I'll do everything for you, you already know that. I know you would do the same for me. Now try to sleep. When you wake up everything will be better, I promise. I love you!" He said and kissed my forehead. Slowly I drifted into my slumber to escape my nightmare.

Helena POV

What was that? What happened? Why did she clung onto Billy like he is the only one keeps her living? I should be on his place! Wait am I getting jealous of my son? Woah, what happen to me? "What was that? I never saw her so vulnerable." I asked in the room. Collie already left around a hour ago and Helen's kids are in their rooms studying. It's only Helen, Damian, Nell and me.

"Helen, I need to know now where she was and from who the letter is! I'm worried sick!" I almost yell at her. "I can't tell you!" She yells back. "It's nothing you need to worry about! She is my daughter, not yours! The only one who should worried about her is me!" she screamed. What!? "What is wrong with you? She isn't my daughter, but my girlfriend! I have every right to be worried about her!" I screamed back. What is wrong with her? I feel myself start to cry.

"Maybe not anymore." she answers and walks out of the room. What is that suppose to mean? Does she have someone else? From who was the letter? So many questions run around my head. Nell came to me and hugged me tight. "Helena, I'm sorry, I don't know what got into her. She is always to sensitive when it comes to Y/N. She loves her more than everything else and would do absolutely anything for her. She is overprotective of Y/N but that doesn't mean she can talk to you like that. I will talk to her. I'm so sorry!" Damian apologized. I nodded because I know how much Y/N means to her and how protective she can be.

Helen POV

Why did I said that? I know Helena loves her like her own but I don't like the fact she act like Y/N is her daughter. Am I to overprotective? Or did I get jealous of Helena and Y/N's relationship? I need to apologize to her at some point.. I made my way to Y/N's bedroom to talk to her or Billy. I knocked on the door lightly and Billy answered with a 'come in'.

I open the door and saw Y/N lay on him asleep. I looked at Billy and he only gave me the 'she will be ok' look. I stepped closer and sat down. I get a few loose strains out of her face and rubbed lightly her cheek. She was deep asleep, didn't even scrunched her nose. "What happened?" I whisper to Billy. "She found something out what could destroy her and mom's relationship. Before you asked, I won't tell you! I know you are worried, but she needs some time. If she is ready she will tell you and everyone else. She is scared and exhausted, give her time." he told me. "Thank you for being there for her Bill, I really appreciate it." I said and kissed his forehead.