Chapter 13: •𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻•

Y/N POV

We all woke up pretty late because of the events form last night. Helena was still asleep. I just laid there and admire her. She is so beautiful, everything on her is perfect. Her light red lips, her little nose and damn her jaw, god her jaw.. it's one of the hottest things about her, I have a weakness for that and she has it exactly the way I simp for, sharp.

She began to move and I know she will wake up in the next few minutes. She opens her eyes and looked at me. "Morning love" I greet her. I grabbed the painkillers and the water and handed it to her. "Take this, they work quickly." She took them and swallowed the tables. "I take a shower you're welcome to join" I smile softly. Her eyes lit up. "Hell yes!" I only giggled at her behavior.

Before I get into the bathroom I picked us some clothes to wear. We stepped in the shower and she starts to wash my body and smirks at me. I raised a eyebrow and in that moment she squeezes my breasts. I moan softly. Not loud enough for someone to hear but still enough for her to hear it. "My good girl, you are beyond perfect" she praises me and I moaned again. Seriously? I could see she was satisfied.

We got out of the shower and dried ourselves. It was almost lunch time and I got pretty hungry. "Hellie, I'm hungry, do you want to cook with me?" I ask her while we made our way to the kitchen. "I would love to! You know how much I love cooking." That's the reason why I asked you "I know, maybe Collie is already awake and she wants to help too"

"Good morning Collie, I hope you slept well" I said as we stepped in the dining room. "Good morning to you too. Yes I did! The couch I really comfortable." she answers sleepy. "Glad to hear. Do you want to help us cooking? It's already.." I looked at the clock on the TV "..11:20am. I'm sure the others will join us soon." "Sure, I will help you, but before I need painkillers, my head is killing me." she laughs. I walked to the cabinet where all the medicine is in and gave her the tables. "Here you go" she smiles at me and nods.

"Baby, could you please tell us what you want to cook?" Hellie asks. "Honestly I don't know.. something simple what doesn't take long.. how about.. ahmmmm.. spaghetti?" "YES!" they shouted in excitement. "Good, spaghetti it is" I laughed. We took all the ingredients. Hellie cut the vegetables while Collie set the table and I cooked the meat. By the time we were almost done mom and Damian walked down the stairs. "Good day everyone" they greet us.

"Good day to you too. I hope you slept good last night." Helena smirked and winked at them. "Why are y- never mind.. never slept better." Mom answers and looked at Damian. "I bet you did" I say and smirk too. "Why are you two acting so wired?" Damien questioned and raised a eyebrow. "Seems like someone got a special present last night" I say and my smirk grow. Both of them blushed terribly and looked shocked. "I- what!? how?" Mom stuttered. Hellie and I started to laugh hysterically and Collie was just confused.

"The walls mom, I already told you there are thin.. But I will help you remember 'Oha, right there ~ahhh~ don't stop'" I repeated last night words with moaning them. Both of their faces redden even more, Olivia only chuckled and from the corner of my eye I saw Hellie blushing too and rubbed her thighs together. It's the first time she heard me moaning like this, does it turn her on!?Apparently I giggled to myself.

"God, this is so embarrassing!" Mom whines and we laughed even louder. Soon Billy and Nell came down and greeted us with a simple 'Hello'. "Before I forget, was it really necessary you both fucked while the house is full of people?" Billy questioned and looked at his mom and me. I bit the inside of my cheek to not fall into laughter while Helena bit her bottom lip. "It wasn't us Billo" I said and eyed mom and Damian for a second. He looked confused and gasped. "Ohhh.. really auntie Helen? But it's ok, it was your birthday and you just celebrated." He says and winked at her.

"omg does it get any worse? Why do you told him it was us? It would be less embarrassing if you told him it was you two!" "Maybe, but believe me, if it would be us, you would have known" I say proudly and Helena only hit the back of my head. "Ouch! What? It's true!" "So she is more vocal I assume?" Collie chuckled and Helena blushed. "It's not about us here!" She whimpers and blushed a even darker shade of red. I only kissed her cheek. Soon everyone laughed. "Alright, let's eat" I announced.

Lunch was rather smoothly and we talked a lot. Once everyone was done mom spoke to me. "Darling, before I forget, Rebecca was here yesterday and gave me this box" she handed me the box "and said 'you know from who it is'" she continues. Oh no.. I looked at the box and I already know from who it is.

I open the box and inside was a bunch of clothes. Old shits, some pullis and a scarf. "Who sent you clothes?" Nell asked. "Someone long gone" I only answered. Suddenly I saw a letter. I picked it out of the box and open it. It reads:

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒴/𝒩,

𝒰𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝓂𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒, 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀.

𝐼 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒷𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒹.

𝐵𝑒𝓍 𝓉𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝐼 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈.. 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝑒.

𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒. 𝐼 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇. 𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝓅𝓊𝒷𝓁𝒾𝒸 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒.

𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒾 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇.

𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒,
𝐿𝒫

Are you fucking serious now? "This woman is unbelievable" I say out loud and sighed. Everyone was looking at me. "Who?" they questioned.

Words: 1139

a/n I thought we needed a bit of drama. Please don't k!ll me, thanks! 🤍
btw, tomorrow we fly to Munich. On Saturday is a Ed Sheeran concert, I'm so excited!!!