Chapter 14: •𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼•

Y/N POV

"Billy, a word please?" I ask and get up with the letter still in my hand. "Baby from who it is?" Hellie questioned. "I'll tell you later." I snapped at her. I was beyond pissed. "Y/N what is wrong with you? You never act like that before, at least not with me." "I told you, I'll tell you later. I just need a moment. I don't want to yell at you or be mad at you! This has nothing to do with you and I don't want to lose my shit." I raised my voice a little. "Billy, now!" I glared at him and he got up and follows me into my  bedroom. Why do I snapped at her? Lana just get everything bad out of me..

"Y/N/N what's happened? From who is the letter?" "Lana" "WHAT!?" "That's what I thought. The audacity she has..." "can I read the letter?" I handed it him. I walked up and down while he read the letter. "Wtf is she thinking?" "I don't know! I'm so fucking angry right now! I don't know what to do! I think she is at Bex's place right now and all I want is to slap her across the face!... Billy, what should I do?"

Billy POV

"Billy, what should I do?" Y/N asks helplessly. "Honestly I don't know. Maybe you should talk to her and tell her you already have a girlfriend and that you are happy. That you don't want to be with her again." This is so fucked up, maybe we should drive to her right now to clarify the situation.. "what would you say if we drive to Bex's place and talk to her? Well, you talk to her and I make sure she don't touch you or get near you."

"Bill you don't know what she is capable of. She will do everything in her power to win me back. I would never cheat on your mother and you know that, but I'm scared she will do something where I can't control myself anymore. I'm scared that she pulls my trigger. She knows exactly how she has me on my knees." She says sadly. "I'm just scared I fuck up and do something stupid." she whispers. We will drive there and I make sure Lana doesn't even have the chance to seduce Y/N!

"I will be right by your side the whole time and make sure you don't do something stupid! You need to talk to her and tell her she should leave you alone." I told her sternly. "I know! But I thought we could at least be friends. It was always fun with her. I don't want to cut her out of my life completely. I just don't want to be with her anymore. It broke me Bill, the breakup was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I lost myself in the process and don't want to go back there anymore." I remember.. "You should still talk to her, try to find a solution. A solution you both can life with." I told her calmly and she thought about it for a moment.

Y/N POV

"Alright. But promise me you don't let me do something stupid! Something what can probably destroy my relationship with your mom!" I pleaded. "I promise. If something happened, I'll make sure to put you out of the situation as fast as possible." "Thanks Bill, I love you." I told him and hugged him tightly. "I love you too" he whispers into my hair. This is a situation I never thought I would be in..

"Ok, let's go" I said and walked back, Billy followed behind. I looked at the others and they had all concerned looks on their faces. "We will go out for a while, we will be back before dinner." I told them and they nodded. Only mom didn't. "Sweetheart, can we talk for a minute?" She questioned. "Yes. Billy would you drive please?" I asked and handed him my keys. "Sure, I'll wait in the car" I nodded.

"Baby, who sent you the stuff and letter?" Mom ask. "Lana" I whisper and her face got worried. "WHAT!?" she yells. "I know! Please don't say anything. Billy and I drive to Bex's place. He thinks it's smart to talk to her. He makes sure she doesn't get near me, he promised." "Y/N that's not a good idea!" "We don't have another and I just want to tell her she needs to leave me alone and that I already have a girlfriend and that I'm happy with her." "Be careful, if something happens please call me immediately!" "I will" she hugged me and kissed me on the forehead.

Helen POV

I waved them goodbye and walked back to the others. This is so messed up, what if Lana do something what get Y/N into trouble? What if Helena find out and break up with her? I can't let that happen! "Did Y/N told you?" Helena asked immediately the moment I walked in. I see how worried she is but I also know Billy has it covered.

"Yes, she told me. Don't worry, Billy has it covered." I told her. "I shouldn't get worried when she acts like this? What the hell Helen!? I can't just sit here and wait till they are back! I need to know!" she almost yelled. I never saw her aced like that before, she really care about Y/N.. but I can't tell her. It's not my tea to spill.

"Hellie, I know, but I can't tell you! This is something she has to tell you herself. Just for now calm down and try to think about something else. It's for the better" her eyes became glossy and she started to cry. "I highly doubt that, but just answer me one question, does she have someone else or cheat on me?" She asked with a crack in her voice. I never realized how much she loves Y/N until now. I honestly thought she would just try something new and would use her for that.. I know I shouldn't think that way but I'm a mother. Y/Ns mother.

"No she don't!" I told her clearly and she sighed in relief. "But if it would be something really, really bad, you would tell me, right?" she asks in return. Would I? She is my bestfriend, but Y/N is still my daughter, my everything "I wouldn't. If she tells me she didn't want someone to know, no matter whats about, I wouldn't tell anyone. Unfortunately this includes you." I tell her calmly. "Would you lie to me than? Is it a lie and she actually cheated on me?" She shocks out.

"Helena Bonham Carter, I promise you with everything I have, she doesn't cheat on you! I'm almost 100% sure she only has eyes for you. Couple days ago we where out for dinner and the waitress and some others came to her and flirted with her. She answered everytime, almost immediately, that she isn't interested and that she has a girlfriend. One of the boys said something like 'you only need a good fuck from a men to know what you are missing' and she broke his nose and threatened him. I must say, I was impressed, but that's not the point. Even if you are not with her, she defends you and your relationship Hellie. You have nothing to worry about." I told her.

Mason POV

Gulliver and I stand in the doorway and listen to their conversation. "Do you think we should tell them we are here" he asked me. "Yes, I think now is the time" I told him after mom finished her speech. "Mom is right auntie Hellie" I said if we walked in. "Y/N always says, and I quote: 'love is weakness' quote end. She did her best to not fall in love with someone, because she thought it make her soft. But she was wrong, love only makes stronger. And with you she finally realized that." I spoke up. "I can confirm that. Since she has been with you, she is happier and smiles more." Gulliver added and we smiled at her.

Helena POV

"Wow" was the only thing I managed to say. She believes in love because of me? AND she threatened someone for me. I never realized how much she loves me. I always said marriage is nothing for me, but I will marry that girl one day! I also could imagine to start a real family with her. Our family, just the both of us and little Y/N's. Obviously I'm not the one who carried the child, but she will be my future and I want to be with her till the day I die.

"Ok, I believe you, thank you for cheering me up." I said now softly. "You're welcome, you are family too and we care about family, never forget that." Mason says and I smiled at them. "Alright, how about we play some cards? Hellie and Nell won't get home until Y/N and Billy will be back." "I'm in, still can't drive, still drunk" Olivia answered with a chuckle. "Me too" Damien and the kids answered. "Same with me" I said. I need to do something to get my mind off of Y/N.

Words: 1575

a/n: I think about publishing a second book with Narcissa and Bellatrix. Anyone interested in reading it?🤍