Chapter 21: •𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂• Part 1

Y/N POV

Nearly 2 months later we celebrate Billy's 19th birthday today. A week after my divorce Helena and I came out to the public. We made it headlines for about 3 weeks and got positive feedback. Only some homophobes got something against us. But we didn't care about it.

Bill invited a lot of his friends I don't know yet. I'm excited to meet them and get to know my bestfriends friends. It was a Friday and I had to work first. Luckily I had my last client at 2pm and was able to go home earlier. I thought about moving out from moms house and already looking for a new one for me. Helena has made allusions to me moving in with her, but has never officially ask me. Maybe I should talk to her about it before I found myself a home.

I didn't saw Hellie for almost 2 weeks and misses her terribly. On the weekend she worked because she wanted to have a free day today. We are both busy with working, I hope we have a bit more time together the next weeks. I made myself ready and wanted to wear something hot but not to hot.

I can't wait to see Hellie and kiss her, feel my hands all over her body

I can't wait to see Hellie and kiss her, feel my hands all over her body.. I know some of Billy's friends have a sleepover so we can't be intimate. What honestly pisses me of. Anyways..

Everyone was already there, included mom, Damian and my siblings. We all grow up together, that's why Nell and Billy are like siblings for us too. Well mostly to Gulliver and Manon because they are almost the same age. That's the reason Helena's kids call my mom 'auntie Helen' and the other 2 Helena 'auntie Hellie'. Obviously.

I stepped into my car and drove to their house. I already saw how much cars are in the driveway. There will be so much people.. I parked the car and got to the front door. I took out my key and unlocked the door. To my surprise, there are a lot of the kids parents Billy invited. Why are all their parents here?

Once I spotted Bill I made my way over to him. He was surrounded by at least 10 boys his age. "Hey Bill" I greeted him to get his attention. "oh my! Y/N/N you made it!" he cheered. He got up and walked over to me. I saw his friends looking me up and down. I feel incredibly uncomfortable..

"Happy birthday Billo, I wish you all the best in the world!" I congratulated him and handed him his present. "Thank you so much!" the thanked me. I hugged him tight and placed a kiss on his neck. (It's not wired guys! xD) I backed away and placed a second kiss on his cheek. "Don't be shy Bill, kiss your girl" one of the boys yelled. I feel myself cringe and so does Billy. We made our way over to them and he introduced me.

"Guys, she isn't my girlfriend, she is my bestfriend slash sister. We grow up together and technically she is also my stepmother. Guys, this is Y/N." he says. It's the first time he said something like stepmother, it's wired "damn, I didn't know your father has a new girlfriend, and than someone like her! God she is fine af! Your father is a lucky dude" one of them said. "Eww, really Finn?" "I'm sorry, but look at her, she is hot"