Chapter 31: •𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂•

Y/N POV

Cate and Helena decided to celebrate their birthdays together. Because Cates house is bigger, we will be there. Cate has mostly the same friends as Helena, what makes it a lot easier. Everyone will be there, even Gillian. After the accident we didn't talked. She only made a statement about the kiss, told the world she was the one who kissed me without permission.

Not only Gillian is there, Lana aswell. Lana and I talked again and cleared the air. She understood how much I love Helena and is happy for us now. We have more contact lately and became friends again. Actually I'm really happy about that, I like talking to her, she is always fun. Hellie is still jealous af, but tried her best not to show it. She knows she doesn't need to worry about me cheating, she trust me unconditionally.

"Baby, should I wear something appropriate or can I wear something what shows more skin?" I yelled towards the bathroom over to her so I can ask for her opinion/ permission. She walks out of the bathroom, her body wrapped in a towel and toothbrush in her hand. "Show me the options" she said. I showed the 2 dresses I picked. She needed some time before she points at the more reviling dress.

"This one, I have a hot girlfriend and I like it when they think they have a chance with you and you take all their hope when you kiss me" she grinned. She is a child literally.. "So you want to show me off and steal their only hope?" I laugh. "Exactly! You are a goddess and I want you to kiss me right in front of Gillian and Lana" she said dominantly. "Do you want me to fuck you there too?" I joke. "Doesn't sound that bad actually" she mumbles. "You are unbelievable" I rolled my eyes and kissed her.

We made ourselves ready for the party and Hellie still limped a little. We had sex in the shower, what -in my opinion- isn't the best location but she insisted. However, once we are fully dressed, makeup on and hair done we stepped into my car and drove to Cate. Billy and Nell are with us along with Elena.

We stepped out of the car the moment we arrived

We stepped out of the car the moment we arrived. The last couple of weeks Nell was extremely attached to me and immediately took my hand while we walked in. I interlocked my other hand with Helena and gave her a kiss to calm her down. I know how many people will be here and how much her anxiety can kick the first few minutes. "Everything is going to be ok" I whisper to her and she nods.