⚠️Chapter 30: •𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓹• Part 1

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

A few days after Valentine's Day the kids told us they want to stay a couple days at Tim's. Helena agreed and we had some time for ourselves. We invited mom for dinner because my siblings stayed at their friends and Dad was currently in LA filming.

I cooked italien for us because I know how much mom likes it. She doesn't have much time recently, because she is busy with learning her lines and shooting for 'peaky blinders'. From time to time I visit her on the set and bring her something to eat. Whenever she is stressed she forgets to eat.

Recently I met a old college of mom and Hellie and invited him also, of course with their permission. I told them to be here at 6pm, so I have another hour left. I took a quick shower and dressed up. I don't wanted to look too fancy, so I decided on something simple yet elegant.

Mom came a little earlier, but it doesn't surprise me, she is always early

Mom came a little earlier, but it doesn't surprise me, she is always early. "Hello mom, good to see you, you look beautiful." I greet her with a hug and a kiss on her cheek. "Thank you darling, so do you." She smiles. "Where is Hels?" She questioned. "Upstairs, isn't ready yet" I chuckle. "Like always" she giggles.

"When does Ralph come?" She asks. (Ralph Fiennes aka Voldemort from Harry Potter) I look at the time it was 5:40pm. "I told him at 6, so he will be here in a few minutes." I said. "The last time I saw him we had a little argument, I hope we are still good." She says a little worried. "Everything will be ok mom, he was excited to see you and Hellie again" I assure her. Ohh how wrong I was..

Helena made her way down and greet mom with a hug. "Good to see you" they both say at the same time and chuckled afterwards. "I'm excited to see Ralph again, it's been a long time since I last spoke to him" Helena told us. "Yeah, long time.." "Helen, he won't have feelings for you anymore. Stop worrying he tries to seduce you." Hellie said and rubbed her arm lightly.

"I hope you are right with that, otherwise it will be a looooong evening." She sighed. There it was, the knock we waited for. I open the door and he had a red wine in his hand and in the other a white one. "I didn't know what you like, so I brought both" he laughs. "Please come in"