⚠️Chapter 28: •𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓹 𝓸𝓷•

⚠️smut⚠️

Y/N POV

"Baby you won't make me cum tonight" I told her while she try to turn me on. "Wanna bet?" She smirks. "Ok, let's bet, I bet 1 million you won't make me cum." I replied a little bit annoyed already. "What is wrong with you? Something isn't right here, please talk to me" she pleaded worried.

I can't believe I tell her that now.. "ok, you know that I'm bi, right?" I ask quietly. She nods confused where this conversation leans her. "There is is reason why." "I'm listening" I took a deep breath "every once in a while I need the feeling of a dick inside of me." I told her and looked at my lap, playing with the rings on my fingers.

She tried to hold her tears back and asks with a shaky voice, "so you want my permission to fuck a dude? Cheat on me? Only to satisfy your little needs?" I look up at her in total shock. "What? No! I don't want to fuck a random dude to satisfy my needy pussy, I was about to ask you if you would mind to fuck me with a strap on!" "Oh" "Oh indeed.." I sighed

"Listen, I tried as hard as I could to suppress the urge of that but I can't do it anymore. No matter how hard you would try to turn me on or to make me cum you won't succeed. That's the real reason why I was so cold towards you the last couple of days." "Why is it something what effects you so much?" She asks suddenly interested. "Because I miss the feeling of it inside of me that fills me out. I don't miss the man on them, just their dick. It's not like your fingers aren't enough, but they can't reach that specific spot deep inside of me." "And?" she questioned because she knows exactly there is more.

"And I may or may not miss the feeling of them cum in me" I mumble the last words. "When I should fuck you with a strap, it's not like it would cum in you?" she tells me, no, more questioning it. "There exist some, that have the ability of using fake sperm and you can squeeze a pump and it would feel almost exactly like it's real." I told her.

"What will happen if I don't want to do it? Will you leave me than or do we have a sexless relationship?" "I still have working hands, I'll just do it myself. It's not like I want this every time from now on, I'll need it once now and than again every few months, depends on how long I can suppress the need." I told her honest. "I would just prefer if you do it, it's wired to be in a relationship with someone who is capable of making me cum and I still do it myself." I add.

"You didn't masturbate since we are together?" She says in disbelief. "Only once, you turned me on and you wasn't ready yet and I didn't wanted to push you. It was at the beginning of our relationship." "I'm still thankful for that, no one ever gave me the time you did." "Not a big deal, you never was with a woman before and I understand. I never was one of the needy people, so I gave you the time you needed." I say softly.

"I'll do it." She said after a minute of silence. "What?" my head fly into her direction. "I said, I'll do it." She repeated. "I never used one before but I'm sure you tell me what to do, like the first time I fucked you. It can't be that hard, right?" she giggles. "It's harder than you might think" I chuckled.

"Are you sure you want to do it? Because I'm really, like really needy and I can't wait any longer." I never was that fucking needy since we became a couple, it's something completely new to her.. "I never saw you like that, for how long have you suppressing it?" "Way to long" I whined. "I was scared of your reaction and didn't want to hurt your feelings or let you think you're not good enough." I say honest.

"You didn't. It surprises me a lot and I never thought I would use a strap on one day, but I'm curious and somehow excited. Maybe, if I like it, I will do it more often." I can already see her excitement. "Would you mind to do it now?" I questioned quietly. "I- ahm-" she stutter. "You have one here?" I nod.