Chapter 29: •𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮'𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝔂•

Y/N POV

Helena invited me to a date, because it's Valentine's Day. She didn't told me where we go, she said 'it's a surprise'. She knows exactly how much I hate surprises, but does it anyways. She told me I have to dress formal and pretty, so I did. This time I chose something different, so everyone can see my tattoo on the back.

(Imagine it with the clip Hellie gifted us to Christmas and red lipstick)

After I was satisfied with how I look, I made my way downstairs. She was still in the bedroom to make herself ready. I waited for her patiently while I checked my social media. I answer some of my DM's on instagram. Some companies wanted a cooperation with me but I almost declined everything. Some requested Helena for a product.

After 20 minutes Helena was ready and made her way down. I- wow that's all I have to say.. she looks flawless. The dress hugged her curves perfectly and she had her hair up, just how I like it. I love it when she has her hair down, but it covers her beautiful face. She truly looks like a goddess today. If someone looks at her now, I'm sure I will slap them across their face.

 If someone looks at her now, I'm sure I will slap them across their face

"Wow, you look like a goddess!" I say in awe and walked over to her. She blushed. It's cute that she still does this after all the months "thank you, so do you, I love the dress and how it shows your tattoo." She say sweetly. "Thank you love" she kissed me, interlocked our hands and took my car keys.

"I'm driving! You can drive back" "yes ma'am" I rolled my eyes playfully. "Oui, don't roll your eyes baby, you will love it" "whatever" I lightly glare at her and she only chuckles. Don't try me! "It's better be good, otherwise there will be a punishment" I whisper into her ear and slapped her ass the moment I made my way out. She only gasped, but I also heard a faint moan. "You coming?" I yelled while smirking to myself.

She drove us to the restaurant, it was pretty nice from the outside actually but from the inside... Everything was decorated with heart balloons, streamers with hearts on them and small plastic hearts on the tables. Everything was covered with hearts. It's Valentine's Day, but it's much.. too much.. It literally slays you right into the face.