Chapter 18: •𝓓𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮•

Y/N POV

We stand at Rebecca's door and I look over to Helena. "Are you ready?" I ask her. "Yes, I want to know who wants to steal you from me!" She answers angry. I kissed her to calm her down, which she melted into. "Remember, I only want you! You are the only one I want to spend my life with." I smile at her.

I knock on the door and seconds later Bex opens it. "Hello again." I chuckle. "Hey Y/N long time no see" she jokes. "I hope you don't mind that I bring her with me?" I ask and pointed to Helena. "No I don't. I'm Rebecca" she introduced herself and the first time really looked at her. "Nice to meet you, I'm Helena, Y/N's girlfriend." "You never mentioned that you date THE Helena Bonham Carter!" Bex was in pure shock. I hope Lana will react the same way, this would be funny, I know how much she loves her as an actress "You never asked" I laugh.

"Ok, come in." She said and let us in. "Is Tom (Lana's lawyer) already here?" "Yes I am!" he answers. "Hey Tom, didn't see you in a while." I smile at him and gave him a hug. "You look good love, we all missing you at the office." "I miss you guys too, we had always a lot of fun." "So now to business?" "Yeah let's get through this."

I look over at Lana and saw Hellie starring daggers at her. "Lana, this is my girlfriend Helena, Baby, Lana." I introduced them. "So I'm only 'Lana' to you? Not 'Lana my wife' or 'Lana my ex'?" She asks angry and somehow sad. "Don't do that now, I just want to get divorced and go back home. Don't act like a child now." I told her and rolled my eyes. "I can act the way I want. I didn't asked you to divorce me. I didn't asked you to leave me and I didn't asked for you to break my heart." She whisper shouted.

"I already broke your heart the moment I was offered the job! And you know what, I only broke up with you because you didn't supported me! If you did that, we could make the long distance thing work! This wasn't my fault at all! You did this, you broke yourself. I haven't done anything, only got rid of the person who didn't believe in me and didn't support me!" I shouted at her by the last sentence. She began to cry.

"Tom, give me the god damn papers. I want to read it before I sign them." I said now more calm. Helena didn't say anything the whole time but I could see she is hurt because of what I just said. God this was wrong.. but it's still the truth. "Y/N please don't do that to me" Lana begged. I act like I didn't hear it. "It's fine, Lana please sign the papers." I turned to her and she sobbed.

"No!" she shouted. "I don't want to lose you, I don't want to divorce you!" She adds. "I swear to Merlin, if you don't sign the papers now we will go to court and if we go to court it'll get ugly. You started your business while we are married, so I have 50% of it. I have 50% of everything you own and I will get more! When you sign the papers now everything belongs to you. I don't want any of it. And don't forget how the media will react." I threatened her.

"Actress Lana Parrilla, 47, married lawyer Y/N McCrory, 25, 4 years ago in Las Vegas." she looks at me and I continue. "Oh I'm sorry, I mean Y/N Parrilla." She looks confused and so does Helena and Bex. "I took her name back then. I saw how I signed the certification." "It's true, her name is officially Dr. Dr. Y/N Cordelia Parrilla." Tom said. "I never changed my name official, like on my pass or something.. mainly because I didn't even know I was married. By the time I made my doctor they never said anything.." "Y/N Parrilla, sounds nice if you ask me." Lana said.

"Lana please, just sign the papers, so I can get my last name 'officially' back and can move on with my life. Do yourself a favor and start to be happy again. Find someone who loves you and wants to be with you. Don't let this stop your future life. You deserve to be happy and you deserve to be loved." I told her calmly. "Alright" she sighed and sign the papers. "Thank you!" I said and also sign them. "Congratulations, you are officially divorced." Tom announced. "Thanks Tom, I own you one" I winked at him. "I'll remember that" he winked back and left.

I looked at Lana and she cried hysterically. I felt sorry for her, but not enough to make a stupid move. I looked at Helena and she looks sad but smiled at me. "Are you ok?" I ask her in a whisper so only she can hear it. "Yes, I'm happy it's over." she smiles. "I still love you!" she adds the moment I opened my mouth to ask her something. How did she know what I wanted to asked?

"I love you too" I whisper and she kisses me. "Really Y/N!?" Lana yells. "Sorry, not sorry" I mumbled. "Goodbye Bex, I hope we see each other soon" I hug her. "She is my friend, not yours! I forbid you to see her." "Lana, this is not your choice, if I want to see her I will. She is my friend too!" Bex said sternly. "Thank you" I smile at her. "Goodbye Lana." I said and we got out of Rebecca's house.

Once we stepped in the car and closed the door Helena turned to me, grabbed my neck and forcefully kissed me. It took me by surprise. What is this for? "It was so hot the moment you threatened her. I wanted you there and than." she says and kissed me again. She likes when I'm a bad ass?

"Thank you for coming with me, I really appreciate it." I spoke softly. "You're welcome. You do know that I'm extremely turned on now?" she questioned. "Yeah? Why?" I'm confused. "The way you act there was so fucking hot and the fact I have a hot girlfriend turns me on easily" she said and started to kiss my neck.

"Baby we are still in the driveway to Bexs house. Let's drive home." I told her and nearly moaned the moment she found my sweet spot. "Hurry up, this time I want to fuck you!" I'm excited to see if she actually can make me cum "Roight" I laughed. "Don't do that, it was just one movie!" she whines. "Nell and Bill are still at moms house. Do you want to drive to yours?" "Yes! I hope you going to fuck me after and with that I can be as loud as I want" she smirks.

"You are unbelievable" I rolled my eyes. "I know, but it's your problem now" she laughs. With that I started to drive to her place. "Love?" she suddenly says. I hummed in response still focused on the road. "What if I'm not able to satisfy you and you break up with me?" she asks quietly. This got my attention. I saw a parking lot, stopped the car and turned to her.

"Helena, do you think I was born to know how to satisfy a woman?" she shakes her head no. "See? It took me some time before I mastered it and I give you the same time. I haven't had a orgasm the last 3 years, that doesn't include my own work, so I'm not surprised if you don't make me cum the first time. And it's completely fine. I still have working fingers" I slightly joked. "But seriously, don't freak out about it, you will do just fine. I'll tell you exactly where to place everything and with how much pressure you need to work." I warmly smiled at her.

"What if I want to try something completely different?" Different? I'm confused.. "what do you mean?" "I want you to ride me, I think you know exactly where to place yourself to get your own pleasure and with that we both have fun." wow.. idk "Hellie, if you want that I can do it, but in all honesty, I would prefer if you try to make me cum the old school way first to know some basics of me and my body. Don't get me wrong, I love riding someone but I never did it that early."

"I understand." Now she is sad.. "Ok, how's about you try it this way first and I ride you after?" I offer. Her face lit up and and she placed kisses all over my face. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cheered. "Good, now let's go home, I got excited." I smirk and started to drive again. I placed my hand on her thigh and squeeze it. The moment we went through her door she pushed me against the nearest wall and kissed me hard. Almost if this is the last time. She is strong for a tiny woman..

Words: 1570