Chapter 10: •𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰•

Y/N POV

Monday:
I woke up at the alarm on my phone. It's 5:30am and I'm tired as hell. Why do I have to be on work so early? I groaned. I saw Helena moving and I didn't want her to wake up, so I played with her hair and draw random patters on her back. "shhhh, go back to sleep" I whispered. Not a minute after she was already deep in her sleep. Thanks god

I get up careful as possible and moved her to the side. I go to the bathroom and started my morning routine. Once I was done, I get back into the bedroom and Hellie was still asleep. After a few weeks of us dating, I got a space in her closet for my things. I picked a outfit and walked back into the bathroom to apply my make up and dress myself.

It's 6:30am now and I have to go

It's 6:30am now and I have to go. I got my purse, keys and my phone. I wrote a little letter for Hellie let her know I am already left for work. Otherwise she starts to panic. I left her house and drive to the office.

Helena POV

I woke up from my alarm. It's 8:15am. The kids have a free period that's why they could sleep a bit longer. I looked to my left and Y/N was already gone, but I saw a note on her pillow.

'Good morning sleepyhead,
I already off to work and will probably not back until 7pm. If you want something for dinner, call or text me, I will pick something on my way back. Don't forget to asked if the kids want something ;)
I hope you have a wonderful day!
-yours Y/N'

It reads.

'Yours' sounds good, I think I'm ready to tell her I love her. We didn't said it yet, but it feels right now. I made myself ready and woke up the kids. After breakfast I drove them to school. "Have fun, I love you" "we love you too mom" with that I was alone. I bought some groceries and drove back home. I sorted everything into the fridge and made myself a cup of tea before I relax on the couch. I have a day off because we worked nonstop last week and we all needed 3 days in a row.

I was reading the news, nothing special, but then a headline caught my attention. 'Harry Potter Star Emma Watson, 32, was seen with ex-costar Helen McCrorys, 53, daughter Y/N McCrory, 25, kissing in the restaurant 'Inca'. Are they together?' It says. I taped on the article and began to read. At the end there was a picture with Y/N and Emma kissing. wtf? Did she cheated on me with Emma? I had tears in my eyes and couldn't stop looking at the picture of them kissing.

Several hours later I was still so sad but stopped crying. It was time to pick up the kids from school. I took my keys and drove off. The kids are already waiting for me and stepped in. "Hey mom" they say. "Hello lovelies" I answered with a broken voice from crying. "Mom what's wrong?" Billy asked concerned. "Yes mom, did you cry?" Nell added. "It's nothing, don't worry about it." "Mom it's not 'nothing'! Something happened and bothers you, so you rather tell us or we find out in our own!" Bill said a bit louder than usual.

"It's about Y/N" I say quietly. "What about her?" Nell asked. "Here" I handed them my phone with the article. The read it and looked at me. "Mom this is ridiculous, Y/N would never cheat on you or something. I'm 1000% sure this is only a misunderstanding. She knows Emma for years and if she had interest in her they would be already together." Billy said. Why would they already be together? Does he know something I don't? "What do you mean by 'already together'? I asked a bit scared.