Chapter 37: •𝓡𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓷• Part 2

Helena POV

The driver opens the door for us and Rebecca and Lana went out first. Nelly behind them, Y/N next and she hold her hand out for me to take. I accept it and she helps me out of the limousine. "Thank you baby" "anytime" she smiles. How much I love seeing her smile. We interlock our fingers and walked about 20 meter towards the huge building. It's very beautiful, almost looks like a mansion. I like the flowers surrounding the walls and gate very much.

I feel Y/N's body bouncing next to me, she really can't wait to see them again. It makes me happy seeing her so happy. One of the guys working there opens the huge wooden door and we immediately got greeted with a warm feeling, lot's of laughter, the smell of perfume and alcohol and a cozy atmosphere. We walked inside and Rebecca and Lana in front of us. Nelly was behind us, holding onto my hand. "Ah, ah, ah, what do we have here? The evil queen, aka my lover and the wicked witch" a man, who was dressed as Robin Hood I assume spoke up smiling.

"You still smell like forest" Lana tutted but was smiling too. A few others was around the table, I recognize too from the series. "It's lovely to see you again Sean!" Both cheered and gave him a hug. He has his eyes closed and opens them, looking at Y/N and looks away. His head shot back to her with wide eyes, "out my way you bloody idiots! Y/N!!!" He screamed and immediately catch the attention around him from the others. He pushed Lana and Bex out the way and wrapped his arms around Y/N tightly. "For gods sake, I missed you!" He slightly sniffed. "I missed you too Sean" Y/N returns the tight hug.

"Dearie" a man with a very, very strong accent spoke. "Bobby!" Y/N instantly embraced him. He picks her up and swirled her around. He let her down, looks into her cleavage and said, "How I remember them" he chuckles. "The one and only evil boobs" Another man said. He looks like Captain Hook. "Yeah and this evil boobs are off limits, so stop staring" Y/N giggles and hugged him. "Good to see you Colin, I didn't missed your face around" she jokes. He gasped, "bloody hell, that hurts" Both burst into laughter. Some others said hello to Y/N and she finally introduced me.

"Guys, this is Helena, my girlfriend and her daughter Nell. You two, Sean, Colin, Robert, Josh, Ginnifer, Jared, Emilie, Kristin" she pointed to them one after the other. "It's a pleasure meeting you two" "Likewise" I smile back. A girl, Nell's age came up to her. "Hey, I'm Naomi, do you wanna hang out with us?" She asks kindly. "Yes, I would love to" she smiles. "Nelly" Y/N holds her back. "Yes?" "Eric, the gigantic dude over there" she pointed at someone. "will have a eye on you. Behave yourself and don't get in trouble because the one will lay faster on the ground as you can blink. If you want to leave somewhere take him with you, do I made myself clear?"

She nods, "yes mommy" "good, now have fun" she kiss her forehead. "Thank you, you too" with that she and Naomi left. "Who is that?" We all ask. "My bodyguard." "Why should he looking after her?" Ginnifer asks curious. "It's not I don't trust her, I just like her to be save" "You also have a pocket knife around your thigh?" Josh laughs. "I do" I grabbed between her thighs and feel the metal on my fingers as they look at her in disbelief. "She isn't lying y'all" "And I put it to use if one of you only touch her" "Possessive" they mutter but nod.

Y/N went around and greeted a lot of other members of the crew and I stayed behind with Josh, Colin, Ginnifer, Lana, Sean and Bex. Y/N ask me first for permission if it's fine I'll stay here. She even offers me to come with her but I want to give her space with her friends. "How did you and Y/N/N met?" Colin's asks. "Her mother is my best friend and we know each other since she was born. Billy, my son, and Y/N are best friends too and she spent a lot of time in my house" I smile. "Why isn't he here?" "Needs to take care of personal things" I only replied without telling them the entire truth.

They nod in understanding and didn't pushed it further. "How is Helen?" Sean asks. "You know her?" "We all do, Y/N brought her on set a few times. She is lovely" Ginnifer joins. "She is fantastic. You probably know she is in Peaky Blinders and she still loves it" "I know, love her character" they beamed. "How long are you already together?" Ginnifer asks interesting. "Next Friday a year" I smile. "Have you two planned something?" "I have but don't tell Y/N till Friday" "Will you tell us?" "I'm not stupid. The second Y/N knows one of you have the knowledge she makes you say it only with her face. I won't take risks here"