Chapter 5: •𝓞𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓾𝓹•

Helen POV

Lana wants to meet Y/N? What is wrong with that woman? She made Y/N's life a living hell before they broke up. I remember the time Y/N was crying for hours because Lana doesn't want to let her go. She begged her to stay with her and don't break up. And Y/N only argued that there not public anyway and that would not change. Lana couldn't understand her point of view.

There was a really long silence because me and Y/N know what had happened but Helena didn't know. I want to talk with Y/N about that but I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable because of Helena. "Who is Lana?" Hellie asked. I could see how Y/N fight with herself if she said the truth or not. There was yet another silence before Y/N spoke.

"Lana was my girlfriend before I moved to Berlin" I was a bit shocked and confused about Y/N open up to Helena. "Remember what I told you in the car? I think if I open up, it will be easier for you to do as well." Helena was completely shocked about the fact that Y/N said that. "Our relationship was a secret only a few people know about us. Including mom, Bex and Billy. She didn't want to let the world know about us because she thought it would damage her reputation. We had a 20 years age gap and she thought people will judge her because of that" "Who is she exactly?" Helena asked once again. "Do you watched the show "once upon a time?" "Yes I loved that show" "Do you remember 'the evil queen' aka Regina Mills?" "Yes?" She questioned confused "She is the woman with the dark hair, right? What does she have to do with Lana?" "This woman is Lana."

a/n:
I'm a huge Lana and Rebecca fan, don't judge me😂
I don't know if you know one of them, but here some pictures:
Lana:

a/n: I'm a huge Lana and Rebecca fan, don't judge me😂I don't know if you know one of them, but here some pictures: Lana:

Rebecca:

On the set from 'once upon a time' as "the evil queen" and "wicked witch"

There was another silence before I speak up

There was another silence before I speak up. "Do you know what she wants from you or why she wants to meet you?" "I have absolutely no idea, but if she wants me back, than hell no! I don't want to go through this again!" She answered sternly. "But you still have feelings for her, don't you?" "I honestly don't know.. maybe. But even if she wants us to be a item again, I don't think this will work. I want someone I can be with, not only the time we are alone or with someone who knows about us. I hated the fact I couldn't do anything against it when someone was flirting with her or touched her too much for my liking."

"You mean the incident with Shawn?" "Yes, I was extremely close to cut his fucking hands off.. but as for Lana it was the same when someone flirted with me." "So you don't want to be with her again even if she would be ready now to go public?" I questioned. "No I don't. It took me a long time to get over her and I changed a lot. The feelings will never be the same again." Another silence.

"Are you ok Helena?" Y/N asked. "Ahmm yes, this was a lot to take in." "I'm sorry, I didn't wanted to make you feel uncomfortable." "You didn't! It was just a little shock for me. No matter what you tell me, I could never be uncomfortable around you and your mother." Helena smiled "Thank you" Y/N smiled back.

Y/N POV

God it was search a relief to talk about it. I really hope that Helena wasn't uncomfortable. The fact I came out and told her all that was a huge step for me. I don't really open up to people, too scared they would use information against me. But I know Hellie since I was born and trust her. I hope she will open up to us too a little. I really want to help her to get over Rye and find her happiness. She's been through so much. First with Tim cheating and the humiliation, the press goes crazy over it, then when she finally was happy again the breakup with Rye. From now on everything will be better. I can feel it.

I saw Helena was deep in her thoughts and thinking about something really deeply. So I said "spill it Hellie"

Helena POV

Y/N JUST CAME OUT AND SHE LIKES WOMAN ASWELL!!! Ahhh this can't get any better for me! I think it is safe to say now I slowly fall in love with her. The way she treats someone with so much respect and kindness is truly amazing. She always make sure you're not uncomfortable. You have the feeling you can be 100% yourself around her. Not many people have that affect on me.

I really want to know how it feels with the a woman but I'm to scared to ask. I think Y/N saw the look on my face because she said "spill it Hellie" I hesitate because I really don't want to ask the question. Maybe they think I'm bi or something.. maybe I am or simply confused.. who knows. "I do have a question but it is a very personal one and I don't want any of you to think differently about me." "Hellie we would never think different of you. Mom and I had some many weird talks and still stick together and don't think less or different about each other."

... "how is it?" Is asked quietly. "How is what?" I looked up an saw both with confused looks across their faces. "How is it to be with a woman?" Both of them blinked a few times before they looked at each other with a raised eyebrow. Know exactly what I want to know.

Words: 965

A/n As I said before, I'm really sorry for the short chapter. :( The next one will be longer with spicy talk 😏🤍