Chapter 17: •𝓓𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮?•

Helena POV

I didn't know how to react. At least she didn't cheat on me.. "Did she tried something while you was there?" "She wanted to hug me but Billy blocked her way and he hold me back when I wanted to hug her." She wanted to hug her? Why? "Why did you wanted to hug her?" I ask about to cry.

"She told me because of the fact she was to afraid to go public she lost the best thing that ever happened to her and that I was the only one who wanted her because of who she is and not everything else she owns." Ok now I cried hard. "I felt bad for her and acted out of instinct." She adds. "Can you tell me exactly what happened? I want to know everything, please." "Of course, I don't want to have secrets to you." She took a deep breath.

"At first I just wanted to talk to her about 'us' and she asks hopefully if there is still a 'us', so I told her that there will ever be a 'us' but not romantically anymore. I still hoped we can be friends again. It was always fun with her and we laughed a lot. I sometimes miss these times and if I could turn back the time I would never started dating her." She misses her? This isn't a good sign..

"Anyways, she said there is not much to talk about and that I already know everything because of her letter. I-" "What did she wrote in the letter?" I interrupt. "Basically that she still loves me and misses me. That she changed for the better and want another chance to prove herself." She does want what??? "Did you still have feelings for her? Is that the reason why you drove to her place? To see for yourself that she changed?" I whispered- yelled at her. I'm pissed now!

"No! I drove to her place because I wanted to tell her I'm not available anymore and that she needs to leave me alone to find her own happiness." "Ok, I believe you. Go on." She nods. "I ask her why she wants me back, told her that it's already 3 years ago since I left and than she started to cry and said something like 'I never asked you to leave, I never asked you to move to Germany, I never asked if any of this'. Than she said that the moment I left, her world broke and because I broke her she can't never be happy again." She said and started to cry.

"What did you tell her after?" Now she is sobbing. Oh no.. "I told her that it was a nightmare for me to get over her and I thought I never could be happy again. I told her exactly how I felt when we broke up and the months after." she choke out between sobs. "I told her how hard it was for me to get over her and that I eventually made it. I told her I lost myself but came back stronger. Than I asked her why she couldn't get over me when I made it. She replied with what I already told you at the beginning and I said that she needs to get over me and that I have someone I love who brings me joy and happiness." At least she told her that she is in a relationship

"What happened than?" I ask scared. "I said she will find someone she could married and to start a family. She would be a great mother and everyone should be honored to be with her. What does include me anymore. She deserves her happiness." she sniffles. "Then.. than she said she can't get married as long she isn't divorced. I got angry because I thought she married someone while we were together and started to yell at her. She only told me how she got married and showed me the pictures from the wedding and our wedding certificate. She found out about a week ago while she packed my stuff. She also found our rings and vows. The worse thing about that is, that she and neither me can't remember anything. I don't know what we took but it was strong if we don't even remember our own wedding." She can't remember? How does that work?

"Do you have the pictures?" I ask. "Yes, here." She handed me her phone. There it was, all the pictures of them in a wedding dress, perfectly braided hair and huge smiles on their faces. She actually looks happy.. I was broken of the sign of them so happy. "I told her she has a week to sign the divorce papers or else I go to court. I don't want to be married to her, I don't want any of that. I just want a peacefully life with the person I love." She really doesn't want her? I mean no matter how much I hate Lana, she looks magnificent. She is younger and so much prettier than me..

"Do you still love me?" She asks above a whisper. Do I still love her? I mean she doesn't cheat on me and was honest- well at least I think she was- with me about the topping. How is it possible to not love her anymore? "I do" I whisper back. "Thanks Merlin, I was so afraid you break up with me now.. wait, only because you still love me doesn't mean you won't break up with me. Does we are still together?" she asks scared. I can see it in her eyes that she is hurt and sad. "We are still together. I told you, as long you don't cheat on me we will get through everything together." I smiled at her.

"God! Thank you! I love you so much, you have absolutely no idea how much you mean to me." She smiles through tears. "I love you too, how about you show me how much I mean to you?" I asked. She got confused. "What do you mean?" she narrows her eyebrows. "I'm ready to go public. I don't want to play hide and seek anymore. I want the world to know that I own you. I have a beautiful young girlfriend and want to show her off. I want to let anyone know you belong to me. I want them to get extremely jealous of me, because I have you and they haven't." I told her seriously.

Y/N POV

I started to laugh out loud because I can't believe what she just said. "Y/N I'm serious here!" she almost screamed. "I know, I'm sorry ok? I'm sorry!" I said in between giggles. "If you want we can do that. All I want is to spend the rest of my life with you." I smiled softly. "Deal!" "How do you want to come out to the public?" I ask her. "Maybe we can post a picture of us kissing or go to the park with the dogs and let the paparazzi make their job. I just want to kiss you, hold hands with you and cuddle you whenever I want. I don't want to hide my feelings anymore." she says sweetly.

"Whatever you want, you get." I told her and leaned over to kiss her. She kissed me back and I backed away. "You do know the media will go crazy over us?" I ask her concerned. "I hope so! I want that everyone knows, including the people without social media or internet." she answers seriously. "Got it" I laughed at her possessiveness and she kissed me again. I'm relieved.. this couldn't get any better! Suddenly I got a message. I picked up my phone before I heard "who is this?" Oh no no no! "Lana.."

Lana Parrilla🪶: Hey Y/N, I thought about our meeting and everything we said. I also thought about our wedding. I talked to Bex and she told me it's for the better we get divorce before the media gets to know it. I called my lawyer and he already sent me the papers. I know it's late, but we need to go through this before I change my mind and remember what I loose. Please come over and sign them. I know you want this to end as fast as possible, so do yourself a favor and break my heart one last time. -Lana

"Is she fucking serious? This woman is unbelievable.." Hellie sighed. "Hellie I need to go back to Bex place to sign the papers. I know how she can be if she changes her mind and believe me, you don't want to know!" I told her sternly. "But you just came back from the hell? I don't understand.." "Hellie I need to do that now before it's to late. Her lawyer will be there too, without one we can't get officially divorced. If you like you can come with me?" I offered. "Fine, but I will glare at her the whole time, I hope you know that!" "Yes, I know." I giggle and gave her a peak on the lips. "Do that in front of her! That's all I'm asking for." she more questioned than dement. "I do a lot more than to peak your lips love" I smirk.

We made our way back to the living room where everyone is. "Hey guys" I greet them. "Hey darling, everything ok?" Mom questioned concerned and get up to hug me. "Yes mom, we are fine." I told her and smiled at Helena. "Listen, Lana found some pictures and a wedding certificate, rings and vows while she packed my things to give them back to me. Turns out we are married since 4 years without knowing anything. We can't remember what happen back in Vegas. We are on our way to Rebecca to sign the divorce papers." I told them calmly and the gasped. "You are married!?" mom shouted in disbelief. "It comes to my attention that I'm indeed married, yes. But not for long anymore." I say softly. "If you don't invite me to the next wedding, I'm almost sure you will be disowned" she jokes. "I will remember that" I giggle. Does Hellie even want to marry? With that Helena and I left and got into my car and drove to Bexs place. Here we go..

Words: 1743