⚠️Chapter 21: •𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂• Part 3

Helena POV

I didn't expect this, that's the nicest thing someone ever told me I started to sob even harder and she just rubbed my back and let me cry into her neck/ shoulder. It's ridiculous to cry right now but I can't help it. I finally look up at her into her eyes and searched of any sign of insincerity but didn't find any. I just look into 2 beautiful blue eyes with love and hurt behind them.

I grabbed her face gently and pulled her into a passionate kiss. I'm afraid, if I speak now I will break down further. Our lips reminded locked for what seems like eternity until we broke apart for air.

We rested our foreheads together before I finally spoke up. "Thank you, that's the nicest thing someone ever said to me. I love you more than everything else, apart from my kids. I can't even describe what I feel when you just look at me or touch my arm. It's like a swarm of butterflies nested in my stomach and they make backflips. This is what happens when you just look at me or accidentally touched me, you don't know what happened with me when you do it on purpose." I told her truthfully. She brought us back into a passionate kiss and after we broke apart she let some tears roll down her cheeks.

"I love you and I will move in with you" she told me. My face lit up immediately and I kissed every inch of her face. She giggles at my action. Finally I reached her lips and rested them there a little longer. "I love you too and I'm beyond happy you want to move in here" I cheered excitedly. "I can tell" she chuckles. "But I can't wait to finally see you every day, even if only for a few hours." she adds and have a huge smile on her face.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Y/N looked at me with 'I told you we need to go back' eyes and I only shrug my shoulders. "Hey you two, you're gone for about 45 minutes and they already searching for you." Her mom said through the door. "Hellie, do you mind if I tell her right now I want to move in?" "No I don't, the sooner the better." she nodded and pushes me gently to the side to stand up.

She unlocked the door and let Helen in. She looks somehow nervous? "Mom, I already told you, that I look for my own place and want to move out. It's about time if you asked me.. anyways, Helena offered me to move in with her and I said yes." She whispers the last words, still afraid of telling her. Helens eyes widen and some tears rolled down her cheeks.

⚠️panic attack⚠️

Helen POV

My baby wants to move out? This can't happen, I need her! I don't like to admit it, but it's true. I need her more than she can imagine. I think she saw my face sadden and my breath hitched. Do I have a panic attack now?

"Mom, breath with me!" she almost screams because she knows I can't hear when I have one. "Mommy, I need you to focus on me, please!" I look in her eyes and my heart beats so fast I think it will break free. "Tell me 5 thinks you see." I look around and answer quietly and with a shaking voice. "Books, a bed, plants, a window and you." I shock out.

"excellent! Now 4 things you can feel." she asks next. "My heart b-beat, your hands, the bedsheets a-and my shaking hands." I already feel myself calm down. "Perfect, now 3 things you have with you." She smiles. My head was starting to get clear and my heartbeat returned more normal. "My phone, my jewelry and y-you." She brushed some loose hairs from my face.

"That's right, you have me. You'll always have me. Now 2 things you can hear" I close my eyes and listening to my surroundings. "The music and our breathing." I told her now calmly. I open my eyes again and looked into her worried ones. "Are you alright? Are you feeling better?" She asks concerned. I just hugged her tight and mumbled a 'yes'. I didn't know this would caught me of ground so easily..

⚠️panic attack over⚠️

After some minutes I backed away. I saw Hellie worried and about to freak out. "I'm sorry, I didn't wanted to loose my shit, but the thought of you leaving me got the best out of me." I whisper. "It's ok, do you think I want to leave you? I freaked out the moment I decided to search for a new home. But I realized, you are only a call away and most importantly you are just 20 minutes away from here. Only because I move in here, doesn't mean I will forget the most important person, besides Hellie, to me. Whenever you need me, you can come here or call me and I'll be there as fast as possible. I will never forget where I belong to." She promised me.