⚠️Chapter 12: •𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮•

Y/N POV

The next morning I woke up because of Hellies alarm. "Shhhh you've been to loud!" I groan. I reached for the alarm to turn it off but Helena was quicker. "Good morning my love" she said and kisses me. "Morning" I muttered against her lips. I don't want to stop kissing her, that's mean I won't see her till Saturday..

"Baby we need to get up, you need to go to work and I need to drive the kids to school and go to work myself" she whispers after she backed away. "I don't want to" I whined. "I know, kiss me again and then get up, we can take a quick shower together if you like?" she offered. My face lit up immediately, I kissed her again and sprinted to the bathroom. "Hurry up, we don't have much time!" I yelled back into the bedroom.

We showered and kissed each other from time to time. "God I will really miss this while you're gone." she said in between kisses. "How about I make you cum one last time before I leave?" I asked her with a smirk. "Baby, I wanted to try you the next time, remember?" she almost pouted. She is so adorable

"I know, but you need a lot more time for that. So yes or no? Otherwise I will get out now." I ask. "Don't you dare! I'm not able to feel your hands all over me for days! But don't make me squirt, I hate that!" she demands. "First of all, you don't decide if I make you squirt or not, second we are in the shower, so there is no problem." I smirked as I saw the moment the realization hit her. "Oh no" she mutters and my smirk only grow.

⚠️small smut⚠️

I started to kiss her and soon moved down to her jaw and neck. I pressed her against the cold wall and saw her get goosebumps. She breaths out loud. I started to kneading her breast softly and she moans right next to my ear. Her moans turn me on so much, I can't get enough of them.

My hand start to travel down to her center, stoking her folds. She moans again. Suddenly a idea got into my mind and I get on my knees. "You look good at your knees under me" she says with a smirk. You will regret that I smirk to myself. I placed one leg over my shoulder and connected my tongue to her clit and she moan out loud.

I stopped everything and looked up and saw her whimper. "Don't do that.." "Be quiet, unless you want me to stop completely!" I told her sternly. She only nods. Really? Again? Why doesn't she learn from the past? I got up and turned around. "Why did you stop" she asks almost about to cry. "How often did I told you to use your words? If you act like a brat you get treated like one."

I started to get out of the shower but she holds me back. "Please don't do that to me now! I'm not able to see you for a few days and really need you now. I thought if I nodding my head I wouldn't be to loud for my children to hear. I know you said only verbal answers are good answers. I won't do it again." Doesn't expect that, it's true.. I think she deserves this now

"Alright." was the only thing I said before I lowered myself again. Just like before I placed her leg over my shoulder and connected my tongue to her clit. I know she is more sensitive now because of last night events. She took a sharp breath in and moaned lightly. "god you feel so good" she breaths out. Her hips moved in sync with my tongue, she is fucking my face. Suddenly she grabs into my hair and pulled it a bit. How much I hate this! I backed away and she let out a whimper. "Don't pull my hair!" I whisper- yelled and her grip loosened. "Good girl" I praises her, making her let out another quiet moan.

I started to lick her again and this time I added a finger into her. I started to move it and gave her a minute before I added another. She tried so hard to hold back all the unholy sounds I love so much. I speeded up and her movements became more sloppy, what told me she is close. I bit into her clit and she gasped before she moaned out loud. She really loves biting "god, I- I'm coming!" she whispers out.