Chapter 10 (Lexi)

I was waiting for that awkward after sex moment where you and the person you had sex with have to suss each other out. Do they want me to leave or stay? If you don't know the person well then you don't really know. 

I know Anthony told me straight up that he wasn't looking for a relationship, and I respected how he went about it. I'm not looking for a relationship either. I can't. Not with Vitaly coming here. 

So I didn't take this whole hook up very seriously. I'm not going to form this cliche attachment to him because he slipped me the first dick I've ever had.

        I also couldn't sleep over even if Anthony asked me to. I have Boris who will be reaching out to me in the morning to see where I am and what I'm doing. And if I'm not in my apartment then he is going to contact Vitaly or my brothers, and that would be a shit show. 

So I have to leave. It's just a matter of how soon after we screw that I should do it.

        When I left the bathroom I saw Anthony pulling up his briefs. He paused with his hands still on the waistband of them while he watched my naked body crossing the room. Even now he has this fire in his eyes like I didn't even douse it at all. I hope I did. 

I hope this is the 'you're insatiable' kind of fire that doesn't burn out, and not because I sucked at it and he didn't get off enough.

        When I bent over to grab my panties I made a show about it. I glanced over my shoulder at him and smirked when he cursed under his breath. I slipped them back on and paused like he had when I lifted my slip dress in my hand. 

"Let me have you again" he surprised me when he asked.

I really wanted to, but I also worry that it's actually going to really hurt if I overdo it the first time. Still I bit my lower lip and thought about it. 

Anthony came over and pulled my lip from my teeth. When he grabbed my chin it was to tip my face up enough to reach his lips to mine. Well, more like his teeth. Softly he bit down on my lip the way I'd been. 

"Don't tempt me" he whispered across my mouth. God, he's so hot.

        I went on my toes and wrapped my arms around his neck to capture his lips. His arms snaked around me without a second thought as he yanked me against him. I was still bare chested, so I felt my warm flesh against his again. Flashbacks of our thrusting bodies came flooding back in.

I had to pull away from the kiss or else we would have a second round of sex, and I think I'd regret that later. For now let's keep him wanting.

"If you want me again you're gonna have to wait. I gotta get going" I tipped my head towards the door. His eyebrows raised only the slightest bit before his face smoothed over. 

"Already?" He arched a curious brow instead. I bit my lip and nodded, which made his nostrils flare. "But you'll see me again?" He asked as I slipped my dress fully on. "I will" I looked him up and down. His solid body was completely visible to me still. He'd only put his dark briefs on.

The rest was mine to see. To taste...no. Go home Lexi.

        "This was fun" I gave him a flirtatious smile. As he walked me to the door he kept his hands on me. At the small of my back, and my arms. He brushed my hair off of my neck just to kiss me there and it made something flutter inside me again. It felt good.

"I see you looking at my lips again. One more for the road?" I joked with him. He groaned and nodded yes profusely before he grabbed me up and kissed my lips long and hard. "God, they'll be the death of me" he sighed like they were a burden. It made me laugh, which made him smirk.